Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I remember darling @Miscanthus posting documents showing that before Ms Pretentious re-named her house The Potager or Le Potager de Pompous (or something equally ridiculous) it was known as The Bungalow.

A three storey building by definition cannot be called a cottage. But of course she knows best! She cant spell - but she knows best. She hasn't got dyslexia like she says she has - she just knows best. Form an orderly que (her spelling for queue) when you read this…🥊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Leo is getting her Royal Ascot dress from Suzannah London and hat from Vivien Sheriff!!!!!!

Lydiot where art thou????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ali looks like he’s enjoying his haircut / meeting the hairdresser !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m just discovering ballerina farm . A vlog calls her out for not really living out in the sticks . I thought omg that sounds like Lydia 😂 and sure enough Lydia likes her posts !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So ballerina farm who Lydia likes and follows is being criticised for deliberately making their home look old to fit in “with the brand”. They are American and have an Aga. They fitted insulation to the outside of the house so they could keep a cosplay asthetic inside to fit the brand with beams etc

It’s quite bizarre. It sounds like the American equivalent to Lydia cosplaying and “set designing” the home to fit a certain look.
---

Reactions: 15

He has put up a vlog, but due to all the dark, moody, pouting and walking, I cannot watch it for fear of wetting myself laughing!!

• Haha
Is Lydia telling herself the lies , is her cosplay a personality disorder or is it marketing to hit a similar fan base to ballerina farm who has a whopping 8.9M followers and a massive product range (albeit the product range seems dodgy ). Or is she a mix of unstable and trying this marketing approach to further herself ?
---
Everything she says she is , she really isn’t

She’s healthy and on a health kick - but observe her at daylesford she’s tipsy and loading up on alcohol

She lives in rural England - yet she doesn’t , I’d imagine at best her locality is semi rural she’s not far from a high street/supermarkets

She cosplays upper class - yet is a screeching chav

Her accent and how it changes

And the list goes on. Nothing is authentic . Surely it can’t be long before someone well known blows the lid (or lyd 😂) on YouTube of the discrepancies we discuss all the time here .

Idk how long Lydia has followed ballerina farm but I think it’s yet another person Lydia is copying and taking tips from

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Elsie chooses this pic of the ‘three story bunga’ and who would blame her?! Trot out the 500 yo wall whydoncha?

View attachment 2923026
And the store bought apples perched on the wall by the driveway as if she has an orchard lol. Clearly from the landscaping this was a spring shot and we all know apple harvesting from trees is the FALL!

• Haha
And the store bought apples perched on the wall by the driveway as if she has an orchard lol. Clearly from the landscaping this was a spring shot and we all know apple harvesting from trees is the FALL!
Yes! Waitrose must of sold out that day !.

The live is pretty dire !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Filters should come with a Red Tag Warning, What you see, isn't what you get.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely they confused her with another person, not one thing sounds like it suits her in that description.
It s one thing when the freeloader stands there and tells us lies but quite another when someone writes about her and also lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.