Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Seriously, that box, cliche name and typeface logo is all she's released after all this time about the "brand" 😐 it's beyond tedious

Reactions: 26
To be fair, I've stayed in some lovely homes, but i too have never stayed in anything like the shell of a bizarre bungalow before either...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair, I've stayed in some lovely homes, but i too have never stayed in anything like the shell of a bizarre bungalow before either...
Me neither and nor would I want to.

Why is she suddenly saying her house is an empty shell?!
Because she wants something like Joise's beautiful house. 🤣 I bet it feels like a shell because shes redecorated it that many times its not homely.

Reactions: 18
Ok so first she begged everyone to follow her Lydiaemillen account to get to 40k before she revealed her brand which it obviously failed to reach the target, now she’s made yet another account called Glo beauty co and expects her minions to follow that too, no doubt some will.

I fail to see how she thinks this is a good idea and that everyone is going to follow her main account, her home account, her cats account, her brand account and now her products account? Dumb witch!

Oh and then there is Aldi’s account and his photography account too.... I’m exhausted just listing all of them, no wonder our Lidl is so exhausted all the time... poor strong independent woman has to collect her coins via all these unnecessary accounts/ads/aff/press products/brand ambassador/purchased myself but proudly worked with brand before jargon:poop:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She is actually addressing us directly, I am sure. Referring to her home as the “bungalow”!
She definitely reads here. View attachment 122807
6500sq feet 😂😂 why does she keep blatantly lying about the size of her bungalow??!! We’ve all seen the floor plans, it’s 4000sq ft ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM!!! duck off with your lies Lydia, you’re kidding no one!

The house she fawns over and copies (the house build On insta) is probably about 5000sq Ft and is way bigger than Lydia’s. She is absolutely pathetic!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok so first she begged everyone to follow her Lydiaemillen account to get to 40k before she revealed her brand which it obviously failed to reach the target, now she’s made yet another account called Glo beauty co and expects her minions to follow that too, no doubt some will.

I fail to see how she thinks this is a good idea and that everyone is going to follow her main account, her home account, her cats account, her brand account and now her products account? Dumb witch!

Oh and then there is Aldi’s account and his photography account too.... I’m exhausted just listing all of them, no wonder our Lidl is so exhausted all the time... poor strong independent woman has to collect her coins via all these unnecessary accounts/ads/aff/press products/brand ambassador/purchased myself but proudly worked with brand before jargon:poop:

She could have just changed the name of the lydiaemillen account, what an idiot she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She could have just changed the name of the lydiaemillen account, what an idiot she is.
But then wouldn’t she lose that username into the ether, potentially letting someone else claim it? She CLEARLY has not thought through her launch at all, it’s all over the place and she hasn’t even introduced a single product.
Also, that logo, looks like something from GCSE I.T - legit could’ve knocked that up in less than 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But then wouldn’t she lose that username into the ether, potentially letting someone else claim it? She CLEARLY has not thought through her launch at all, it’s all over the place and she hasn’t even introduced a single product.
Also, that logo, looks like something from GCSE I.T - legit could’ve knocked that up in less than 5 mins.

yep I agree, I used to do graphic design and the logo is pitiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she not mention somewhere she’s been waiting to launch this for 2 years? Product is sat in a warehouse waiting to go... I wonder what the shelf life will be then by the time it reaches people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
6500sq feet 😂😂 why does she keep blatantly lying about the size of her bungalow??!! We’ve all seen the floor plans, it’s 4000sq ft ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM!!! duck off with your lies Lydia, you’re kidding no one!

The house she fawns over and copies (the house build On insta) is probably about 5000sq Ft and is way bigger than Lydia’s. She is absolutely pathetic!!
Maybe she thinks the backyard counts?? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The brand name and the logo are very dated. It's something that would have looked "classy" in the early 2010s. It doesn't have the clean, minimal aesthetic all modern millennial focused brands have.

Unrelated, but she's VERY weird about alcohol. Why is she explaining why she's allowed to drink? Um, because you're an adult and in your own home?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
All these instagram accounts poor carrie will be working flat out deleting all those negative comments. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1CA69AB6-3077-4E6B-9D3D-6DD16699696F.jpeg

New models for her brand 👯‍♂️ Short, orange and shiny. Is that you Lydia? 👀

When she allowed Lumi to lick her fingers whilst she was eating antipasti outside. Vom 🤢

She’s bought new bamboo surface cloths. She’s pleased with the colour. They’re white. So practical for cleaning kitchen surfaces. Really ideal. Get. A. Frickin. Life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.