Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Lydia ever tweeted Brogan Tate šŸ˜¬

before today when Brogan has posted about tattle life šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought Amelia's was rented? You know Lydia is going to swap all the furniture shes got now for antique and wooden. šŸ˜Š
Donā€™t think it is as sheā€™s planning a shoe wall and/or cabinets in that empty room. For a rental sheā€™s need landlord consent and also it would I be a lot of expense to incur for a rented property to has built ins. I stand corrected if Iā€™m wrong!

OMG! Have you seen Lidlā€™s new Instagram GloBeutyCo... coming soon....!!! Nothings in it yet!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Looks she may get a ā€œsize and desistā€ letter in the future of her new business gets on the radar from Glo Skin Beauty. This is an American company based in Denver founded 1996.

I can see a on companies UK company called Glo Beauty Limited was incorporated in 2018 and then dissolved in December 2019. Why one earth didnā€™t she research company names and trade marks before launching this? Maybe Iā€™ve jumped the gun seeing that Instagram? I wouldnā€™t want a similar business name if I were launching a new product!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She just put up a video with clickbate title. She just showed the box. How can a box be a brand????? And honestly how much time consuming can be desinging pink/beige box with signature.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Whatā€™s the deal with tagging this Steve guy... what is she wanting to achieve?
1. Satisfy Tattlers that sheā€™s not copying Josie. Sheā€™s given up on originality clearly.
2. New husband for when Ali fucks off. Hopefully with Steve.
3. An apprenticeship for when her social media career plummets. She can already add organising pegs and raking the garden to her CV (lose the blister reference though Lyds, makes you look a pussy).
4. His soul. No particular reason but she seems to steal every other beingā€™s soul that she comes into contact with so itā€™s fitting.
5. All of the above.

And her house is a shell. I canā€™t deal. I just canā€™t. Yet another flip of the v to all the brands and companies who have gifted her homeware and services. But more importantly to her followers who have parted with their hard-cash enticed by her affiliate links and this is ā€˜the dreamā€™/ ā€˜game-changerā€™. The only thing that is a shell is her actually brain.

A bleeping shell...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
She just put up a video with clickbate title. She just showed the box. How can a box be a brand????? And honestly how much time consuming can be desinging pink/beige box with signature.

She is an utter c**t

"i'm learning how to use my new pen" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh FFS. Her house is a "shell"?

LYDIA. Can't you just appreciate what you have? Can you ever just be grateful? It's still a nice enough house even though you overpaid for it. There's nothing that can be done about that now. My god. Do you know what so many people in this world are suffering through right at this moment? You have your health. You have a roof over your head. Can you just take a moment and be present and appreciative of what you do have? Good lord. Where is the instagram quote for gratitude?

Reactions: 15
She is an utter c**t

"i'm learning how to use my new pen" :ROFLMAO:
What I am getting from the video is that she doesn't want to attach her brand with one thing which means she will put out products just for money grabbing purposes.

Reactions: 15
What the hell is the product? An empty box? How did she secure the name when a company is already called that?! Jeez gonna have to look up on the trademark site.

Reactions: 13
What the hell is the product? An empty box? How did she secure the name when a company is already called that?! Jeez gonna have to look up on the trademark site.
I think for this video she just showed the box and titled it is as revealing my brand. Like, don't put that title if you have no products to show for ffs.

Reactions: 12
I havenā€™t watched the vlog yet but...
Is she selling merch then? influencer merch?

not a ā€œbrandā€ just random tit people buy because it has her name to it?

Reactions: 11
I havenā€™t watched the vlog yet but...
Is she selling merch then? influencer merch?

not a ā€œbrandā€ just random tit people buy because it has her name to it?
She did not specify. It can be anything to do with word glow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Are all those Gratitude quotes up on one of her sites? Sheā€™s desperately trying to convince herself that sheā€™s not jealous.....much. Ha ha.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.