Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the courtyard, the bleeping courtyard - she keeps insisting on calling that tit hole area a court yard, jesus wept what a bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Yel

Has Lydia ever tweeted Brogan Tate 😬

before today when Brogan has posted about tattle life 😆😆
So desperate, always reading tattle life and ready to recuit new people into her anti tattle life WhatsApp group where she's queen bee 😂

Reactions: 10
So she filed Glo Beauty Co as a trademark 8 April 2020 in the UK. The American company I mentioned in earlier post Glo Skin Beauty is trademarked in the USA and also in the UK on 23 Feb 2017. Both trademarks include class 3 and 35 in the UK. I’d need to check what they are for but rusty on trademarks. The names are so similar and if I’d been Lydia’s legal advisor I’d have advised against using that name ...Glo Skin Beauty coUps claim she’s trying to pass off as them. Interesting.

Reactions: 23
So desperate, always reading tattle life and ready to recuit new people into her anti tattle life WhatsApp group where she's queen bee 😂
No offence to either women but the only thing they have in common is.... Tattle life 🤣😂

Ita so obvious the reason she’s in her mentions at all 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even the logos are similar ...Glo Skin Beauty will definitely issue a seize and desist letter as they been established for so long. If she doesn’t stop using the name she’ll get sued I’m sure. I can’t believe her advisors didn’t pick that up? If they did she must be prepared to take the risk and consequences of using that name! What a complete idiot! Nothing unique about her brand of empty box!

Reactions: 16
the courtyard, the bleeping courtyard - she keeps insisting on calling that tit hole area a court yard, jesus wept what a bleeping twit.
That is not a courtyard! Horses can usually use a courtyard to stretch their legs, you couldn’t swing a cat in the space her ‘courtyard’ has!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
oo I can't wait for Lidl to get her knickers in a twist when she gets sued or told she needs to totally re-brand!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
whats with the bloody signature at the bottom of the box? looks like a child has scribble on it 😊 #FAIL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t think it is as she’s planning a shoe wall and/or cabinets in that empty room. For a rental she’s need landlord consent and also it would I be a lot of expense to incur for a rented property to has built ins. I stand corrected if I’m wrong!

OMG! Have you seen Lidl’s new Instagram GloBeutyCo... coming soon....!!! Nothings in it yet!
i called it! She's copying Glossier. That little rant in her car about beauty not exciting her was part of the lead up to this. She doesnt know anything about skincare or makeup and how utterly unoriginal is that name

Reactions: 22
well done for choosing the least original name ever, Glo-Beauty is a tanning salon in essex, i'm sure they'll be pleased with the extra traffic to their website!

It is definitely something like a glo shimmer to put on after tanning, i'm not sure she would do an actual fake tan as she would definitely lose any contract she has with St. Tropez

This is hilarious, I cannot wait to see this tit show unfold. Guaranteed she's done no market research (as that involves spending a lot of money), so she's just going on the fact that she wants it, she likes it, and the sheep will buy it, i bet it's expensive!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
well done for choosing the least original name ever, Glo-Beauty is a tanning salon in essex, i'm sure they'll be pleased with the extra traffic to their website!

It is definitely something like a glo shimmer to put on after tanning, i'm not sure she would do an actual fake tan as she would definitely lose any contract she has with St. Tropez
I think it’s a grubby track suit to wear when tanning and an application mit, maybe an affirmation diary where you can aspire to make a £1.3 million house into a shell and shill to your minions?
Oh and a candle to cover the constant tit smell that follows you round ..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is actually addressing us directly, I am sure. Referring to her home as the “bungalow”!
She definitely reads here.
3BB2AD29-54E7-480C-A3F6-B5C72DBA0840.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Bizarre 3 storey bungalow... what a way to describe your home.
Also, the shell thing is bonkers, they've lived there for 2 years and decorated and decorated. where has she got this idea it's a shell...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What’s the deal with tagging this Steve guy... what is she wanting to achieve?
Either his fanbase to follow her, or for him to give her a 'well deserved' (don't you know) pat on the back for being such a clever little interior designer!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They bang on about their lifestyle....but insist their fusilli is called tagatelly, and add grated City cheddar...I shouldn’t laugh, but at least don’t pretend....and the starters of Parma ham and bread and balsamic is called antipasti.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I haven’t watched the vlog yet but...
Is she selling merch then? influencer merch?

not a “brand” just random tit people buy because it has her name to it?
She said her brand is all things glow related. When you want to glow, her brand is where you’ll go.

(That’s a direct quote from her 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She says she never even stayed in a house like hers before they bought it, but I thought daddy's side of the family was rich. Wasn't there Cartier, Chanel and posh cars floating about. A grand piano?
And how is it a bleeping shell when you've decorated it non stop for 2 years. Have they ever not been doing something to that house, has she never not been adding new things?! Must be exhausting to be have to feel the way she does all the time.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.