Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she thinking with that bowl?? 🤢
She was banging on about antiques then goes and buys expensive tit like that bowl instead of getting the “antique version called delftware. She hasn’t a bloody clue. Fur coat no knickers comes to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Do you know when your really busy that you don’t have time to eat” YES lyds I know, I’ve come off a 72hour shift in ICU I KNOW. Sorry folks I keep writing stuff but I’m just so frustrated with this woman. AND if I see anymore packages being delivered I’m going to scream. These delivery guys have no choice. The world is in turmoil and Lydia has really shown herself up as selfish and conceited. Funny how in times of crisis the true nature of people shines through. She says the one thing that inspires her is Pinterest!! Call me old fashioned but decent hardworking people inspire me. Right enough before I blow a gasket.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
“Do you know when your really busy that you don’t have time to eat” YES lyds I know, I’ve come off a 72hour shift in ICU I KNOW. Sorry folks I keep writing stuff but I’m just so frustrated with this woman. AND if I see anymore packages being delivered I’m going to scream. These delivery guys have no choice. The world is in turmoil and Lydia has really shown herself up as selfish and conceited. Funny how in times of crisis the true nature of people shines through. She says the one thing that inspires her is Pinterest!! Call me old fashioned but decent hardworking people inspire me. Right enough before I blow a gasket.
My husband is an open reach engineer has to deal with abuse every day ,I work for bt have 11 hour shifts trying to keep everyones internet connection I deal with the most disgusting and entitled people on the phone I've been called a slag a bleep all the disgusting words you can think of this silly bint along with other entitled blaggers haven't a clue about the real world

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
much love and respect to you hun doing a fantastic job😍

What’s an outbuilding? Doesn’t she mean a garage?😂
no she means a little building to shove her staff or Ali when he pisses her off. :LOL:

Her stomach is always rumbling because she hardly eats. I dont like the woman but I do like watching her vlogs. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Totally understand your frustration with her. I feel bad for writing stuff here (with typos from my phone - sorry!) I feel terrible as compared to your 72 hour shift in ICU I have it easy. I’m currently furloughed ☹ I’d love to be working though - even long hours I used to moan about. I’m a lawyer in financial services ....I may be an unemployed if lockdown continues but I’m fortunate compared to many many others. I have a roof over my head, someone who loves me and food in my belly. My handbag and shoe collection just seem unimportant .... as much as I love luxury, fine dining and all material things I have a soul and it’s just stuff .....this whole situation is making me question everything and what is important to me. We should try not to let these influencers make us angry/upset because we have substance which they lack. Admire and respect you for working on the coal face and having the energy to post here! I’m sure all Tattlers ate behind you!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
How fake did she look when opening the Cartier pen? Obviously she would prefer a bracelet or something much more expensive.
I felt sorry for Ally, really

Reactions: 23
My husband is an open reach engineer has to deal with abuse every day ,I work for bt have 11 hour shifts trying to keep everyones internet connection I deal with the most disgusting and entitled people on the phone I've been called a slag a bleep all the disgusting words you can think of this silly bint along with other entitled blaggers haven't a clue about the real world
omg! That’s outrageous! I’m so sorry! you shouldn’t have to put up with that.

How fake did she look when opening the Cartier pen? Obviously she would prefer a bracelet or something much more expensive.
She didn’t even hug or kiss him to say “thanks babe”

• Sick
Reactions: 30
WOW she just said "in case there's a family after us in this house" when referencing changing up the garden area. So this isn't her forever home, just like we've been saying.

She wants to move so bad, I can feel her angst through the screen. Bwahahahahahaha! Lydia you settled because you just had to move immediately and now look at the mess you're in. Her peers are all moving into houses that make the Bungalow more and more basic. I'd maybe feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a head.

Josie needs to post more pictures of her house. 🙊🙊🙊

People are dying, people are losing their jobs, people can't find food easily, people that are in essence keeping us all going are all overworked and likely severely underpaid, but Lydia is upset because she can't get her bleeping PATIO looking just so while there's good sunshiney weather.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I know, there was almost NO reaction? No hug or expression of appreciation! My husband has got me some questionable gifts over the years 🤣 but he’s put in a lot of effort to think of something and I love him for it. Even if she doesn’t love the gift, she should love the sentiments. So unappreciative!

Reactions: 31
There is no way she could sell that house anytime soon and not incur a significant loss. Unless she somehow paid way less than the £1.3M that was posted online?

What the duck is a carrot and peanut bake
Something else dreadful. Like her overall taste.

Reactions: 17
WOW she just said "in case there's a family after us in this house" when referencing changing up the garden area. So this isn't her forever home, just like we've been saying.

She wants to move so bad, I can feel her angst through the screen. Bwahahahahahaha! Lydia you settled because you just had to move immediately and now look at the mess you're in. Her peers are all moving into houses that make the Bungalow more and more basic. I'd maybe feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a head.

Josie needs to post more pictures of her house. 🙊🙊🙊

People are dying, people are losing their jobs, people can't find food easily, people that are in essence keeping us all going are all overworked and likely severely underpaid, but Lydia is upset because she can't get her bleeping PATIO looking just so while there's good sunshiney weather.
I think she's doing the house up to sell now. That's why she's messing about in the garden

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Totally understand your frustration with her. I feel bad for writing stuff here (with typos from my phone - sorry!) I feel terrible as compared to your 72 hour shift in ICU I have it easy. I’m currently furloughed ☹ I’d love to be working though - even long hours I used to moan about. I’m a lawyer in financial services ....I may be an unemployed if lockdown continues but I’m fortunate compared to many many others. I have a roof over my head, someone who loves me and food in my belly. My handbag and shoe collection just seem unimportant .... as much as I love luxury, fine dining and all material things I have a soul and it’s just stuff .....this whole situation is making me question everything and what is important to me. We should try not to let these influencers make us angry/upset because we have substance which they lack. Admire and respect you for working on the coal face and having the energy to post here! I’m sure all Tattlers ate behind you!
Hang in there, I know it can’t be easy to have no pay cheque coming in. My husband is a builder and he’s had to down tools. I actually took early retirement years ago but I’ve went back on a voluntary basis. I like you have some lovely things but right now they don’t seem in the least bit important. I would give the lot up just to see and cuddle my hubby. Keep your chin up❤

Lydia is inspired by Pinterest I’m inspired by you and your husband. Good honest hardworking people ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
“ I can go back to baking things that don’t make me poorly”......

didn’t seem to be poorly after the dominos and garlic bread.

i bleeping HATE idiots who fake intolerances.....

an outdoor house tour - suddenly she wants to do a tour of the grounds of the bungalow after moving in so long ago....ahem!
frown was gifted over 2 grand worth of garden furniture, Lydia now follows that account 🤣😂
desperate’s are us.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.