Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know the exact point where these influencers become unrelatable. Presumably when most of them start out, they do it as a hobby and work full time. So the bags, shoes, work outfits, their points of view are insightful because they go through what we do every day. It's the point where they are big enough to Jack in work, and their life revolves around opening boxes and begging for tatt, that for me I can no longer watch them ironically. Victims of their own success. Why would I care about Lydia or Frow's opinions on a bag or shoes when they never see the outdoors! Give me Sophie shohet any day.
I think it's when they are sent things free of charge that it might cost a normal person a long time to save up for, and it's happening relentlessly. Nothing wrong with being sent a free mascara, but you don't need to be sent on an all-expenses-paid trip to the Maldives to receive it!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
an outdoor house tour - suddenly she wants to do a tour of the grounds of the bungalow after moving in so long ago....ahem!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
an outdoor house tour - suddenly she wants to do a tour of the grounds of the bungalow after moving in so long ago....ahem!
Just going to say that, you post as many outside tours as you want Lyd but it wont live up to Josie's.

Shes having a moan because they cant get delivery slot so Ali had to GO to the supermarket. Yeah like everybody else you moron. Also he bought Gluten free flour!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh god....I can’t watch her latest vlog.....she thinks she’s a princess....complaining how hard it is to carry on by reading out that ridiculous quote.
some people are working terrible jobs watching people be severely ill and die and she’s happy with her latest wine and flour purchases.....and then stuffs pasta.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
How tragic they cannot afford their fire pit - the begging has not paid off! Maybe buy less handbags and use the money to improve the home?

And she's blaming how the house was built, lawn not being level, walls falling down by the gate etc - obviously all would come up on a survey, so it's her own fault for buying it like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I cannot believe that this woman’s life consists of getting up at 6 am (why? Not as if she’s trying to commute to work)putting on her slap and trying on outfits just to stay in the house ( even when there is no quarantine). She tidies up her already clean kitchen !!! Why? Because she’s bored. Day after day after day of the same tit. How mind numbing. It’s like she waits all day till it’s time to put the fire on and lounge. Lazy is an understatement. She is in her early 30s and that’s it. That’s her life. I pity her. Ok so she has her minions in the background doing all the work and this new product she has to sell, all the work has been done by others and she’s threw her name at it. That is the extent of her existence which she pats herself on the back( every day). Real big go getter is our lyds NOT. Oh and she will never feel content. All the redecoration of house tit shows how she will never be happy in her home. I really do pity her she is such a sad excuse for a human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
F2EC71AA-6210-47D5-90AD-1FADE8811D29.png

Alllliiiii’s got a secret (or he’s been gagged and sending 🆘 by commenting). Is it he secretly hates the bung-a-bore and wants his own house to colour in; he secretly wants a divorce; he’s secretly in the closet (not his one permitted room of office/dressing room/dog house/safe haven but that’s he strictly dickly); he’s secretly tattle life’s biggest fan (hi Ali 👋🏽). I’m voting all the above 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She swept the bleeping patio and has a blister on her poor little hand!

Then she comments that the trolls will take the piss out of her!

We're not trolls. You're trolling us.!

Garden activity, cooking activity - the lazy sloth has upped her game to compete with Josie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The broom is the star of the vlog. Thank you broom for your job on manface hands.
BTW lydia has announced her walls are old like from 2000, who wants a 14th century grade ii listed home with acres ;).
Gurl please you actually look like a troll, got the nose and hair to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh guys she really needs a outbuilding. err why love you dont use half the rooms in your house

P.s the blue and white bowl looked tit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot stomach the garden begging & the smugness on the latest vlog. I used to love Lydia a few years ago, what the hell has happened

Reactions: 14
I don't think I've ever posted before but watching some of her latest vlog - her life is so empty. Constant buying, moving, shifting. There's just no substance to it at all; surely no one could actually be happy with a life like that?

And couldn't believe her comments about her house needing a team of people...good god, she's ridiculous.

Ps. and she's sad because her patio isn't ready for the sunshine. Not, you know, the pepople dying and losing their livelihoods.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
What’s with all the screaming and over excitement! It shows it’s all forced by how up and down she goes!!
The Truman Show has nothing on her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She thinks shoving cut up veg in the thermamix is cooking thats not cooking you lazy fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the vlog was all about the garden, pots, cleaning her unhygienic surfaces, finding old things....basically trying to keep up with Josie and answering us on here. So predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How tragic they cannot afford their fire pit - the begging has not paid off! Maybe buy less handbags and use the money to improve the home?

And she's blaming how the house was built, lawn not being level, walls falling down by the gate etc - obviously all would come up on a survey, so it's her own fault for buying it like that!
She’s moaning about how it will cost way to much money to get the garden right. This from a women who only a few days ago wanted to put in an outside kitchen. I hope this goes in the right place. I’m new to this so apologise if it doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s moaning about how it will cost way to much money to get the garden right. This from a women who only a few days ago wanted to put in an outside kitchen. I hope this goes in the right place. I’m new to this so apologise if it doesn’t
'the patio looks amazing, doesn't it look great oh It looks amazing' who are you trying to convince Lydia us or yourself? :LOL: and no it doesnt look amazing it looks basic 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If I want to read inspirational quotes I will haul out my copy of The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran.

They are only practical in hot climates when you want to cook or bake and not heat up the inside of your house. You do not put in an outdoor kitchen for 3 or 4 months of warm weather. You also do not put in an outdoor kitchen that far away from the house. She needs to put the gas grill up on the patio and then just buy some stainless steel pieces like a counter height shelf unit where you can prepare food and set your serving pieces. I do not understand why she hasn't bought extra large terra cotta pots for her patio and have them planted with rose trees and maybe a ivy vines or sweet potato vines planted in the same pot. Then have smaller pots in various sizes around the base of the large pot. It would soften that large flat expanse of a patio.
Well that’s her mentioning the planters you suggested. It will take more than planters to spruce up that dive of a garden. I’ve seen council houses with nicer gardens ( nothing wrong with council housing by the way) Those paving slabs are minging.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think I've ever posted before but watching some of her latest vlog - her life is so empty. Constant buying, moving, shifting. There's just no substance to it at all; surely no one could actually be happy with a life like that?

And couldn't believe her comments about her house needing a team of people...good god, she's ridiculous.

Ps. and she's sad because her patio isn't ready for the sunshine. Not, you know, the pepople dying and losing their livelihoods.
You hit the nail on the head. All she does is yap into a home camera, move stuff from room to room, stand in front of a mirror trying clothes and slaps on tons of makeup. That's her blog, that's her career, that's her entire life. Oh and consumes tons of tit, constantly buying items to fill her empty life.

Many people are addicted to shopping and consume ridiculously because they feel empty inside or their life is lacking. No amount of bags, shoes and designer clothes will be enough if she does not get real and be authentic to her Self and others. And when the $ train stops for these "influencers" she will not be able to get freebies and purchase bags that cost thousands. All she does is try to keep up with the Jones'...or Josies' in her case.

Lastly, when she claims how productive she is, it's about basic bloody daily chores to keep one's home clean and tidy like we all have to do. Sorry that's not productive, that's adult responsibility and common sense. Good Lord.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.