Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can tell things she wears are freebies, no respect for her clothes, boots 🙄View attachment 116706View attachment 116707
Not that much different to her contouring attempts know it sounds utterly gross but she may as well pile tit on her face for the way it looks and f me her nails have the evidence!
Oh christ can remember my sister and I when watching morning part I suppose of day time TV about this advert for forgot what they're called that shade the sun out of say decking etc, thinking of whats the point in forking out that kind of money on something thats barely ever going to get used some years? Idiots who do that seriously need their heads examining!
Ohhh it’s dirt from being outside and doing things ! I thought it was her crappy unblended contour !!!
Looks more like tit to me smeared across her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do think it’s funny though, the minute everyone is talking about Josie’s house / grounds she decides to whip up an ‘outside tour and home haul’ its almost like “hello I’m still here in my house.. yes I’m in the countryside to, come love it plz”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So she has a million pound in the bank but wont pay to get her garden fixed. Talk about tight, I bet shes waiting until some firm offers to do it for free or heavily discounted 😊 LANDSCAPE GARDENERS PLEASE DONT DO IT FOR FREE!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just going to say that, you post as many outside tours as you want Lyd but it wont live up to Josie's.

Shes having a moan because they cant get delivery slot so Ali had to GO to the supermarket. Yeah like everybody else you moron. Also he bought Gluten free flour!
Doesn't she understand that supermarkets are giving slots to vulnerable and elderly people as a matter of priority....? Hello Lidl....we're in the middle of a pandemic....sorry to inconvenience you!

View attachment 117954
Alllliiiii’s got a secret (or he’s been gagged and sending 🆘 by commenting). Is it he secretly hates the bung-a-bore and wants his own house to colour in; he secretly wants a divorce; he’s secretly in the closet (not his one permitted room of office/dressing room/dog house/safe haven but that’s he strictly dickly); he’s secretly tattle life’s biggest fan (hi Ali 👋🏽). I’m voting all the above 🙋🏼‍♀️
Couldn't help but notice the book on the console table....'Eat Drink Nap ' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd love to know the exact point where these influencers become unrelatable. Presumably when most of them start out, they do it as a hobby and work full time. So the bags, shoes, work outfits, their points of view are insightful because they go through what we do every day. It's the point where they are big enough to Jack in work, and their life revolves around opening boxes and begging for tatt, that for me I can no longer watch them ironically. Victims of their own success. Why would I care about Lydia or Frow's opinions on a bag or shoes when they never see the outdoors! Give me Sophie shohet any day.
Completely agree with all of , I feel The same, the exact point they become unrelatable is when they start doing this as a job, I find a lot of influence at that point loose their identity! And just dress in what ever is sent to them

Reactions: 16
Especially as they are so easily lost or left behind.
Or taken when you work in an office. Pens are like gold dust. But given Lydia doesn’t work in an office or work full stop she won’t have that problem. At least she’ll never have to re-purchase ink cartridges #silver lining. Maybe it’s just for show, like her blank books. Or like her life. Or her entire existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she's so obviously copying, makes sense as to why she doesnt have or can keep friends.

I hope brands use a diff approach to how they work with these so called influencers. Id be interested to see how much they get paid or spent on them vs the revenue they produce.

I for one actually do have a £400 pen and buy the odd bag here and there ( after months and years of saving and sacrificing elsewhere) but I would never think to see a LEM review ( as she never reviews just shows in front of that ugly mirror) before I were to make a purchase. She's awful at her 'influencing' job. Shes just a beg.

Lidl Beggen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bit off topic but i’m new here and wondered what happened between lydia and josie?
Nothing that we know of here. They went on a brand trip years ago just them and their two partners. But they were never friends and don't seem to have ever even pretended to be friendly with each other.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.