Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still watching the video and was just struck by something someone told me about filler and facial PS. Basically the lady (who has had over 50 plastic surgeries over the years) said you have to pick one or the other. Either your profile or the front view of your face. Once you start with filler and surgery that is. When tweaking, one or the other will be improved and conversely the other will look worse every time. I'd never given it much thought, but seeing Lydia it makes perfect sense. From the side her face looks chiseled and she looks skinny (if you can ignore the droopy chin and tit streak contour), but the front is a huge blob of almost wavy bigness. Add in the seaweed blowing orange eyebrows and damn, just DAMN. WTF has she done to herself! Even her jewelry choices make her look low classy. And I LOVE curated ears and jewelry on principle, but she even manages to bung that up.

Those hands - ugh my eyes!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm still watching the video and was just struck by something someone told me about filler and facial PS. Basically the lady (who has had over 50 plastic surgeries over the years) said you have to pick one or the other. Either your profile or the front view of your face. Once you start with filler and surgery that is. When tweaking, one or the other will be improved and conversely the other will look worse every time. I'd never given it much thought, but seeing Lydia it makes perfect sense. From the side her face looks chiseled and she looks skinny (if you can ignore the droopy chin and tit streak contour), but the front is a huge blob of almost wavy bigness. Add in the seaweed blowing orange eyebrows and damn, just DAMN. WTF has she done to herself! Even her jewelry choices make her look low classy. And I LOVE curated ears and jewelry on principle, but she even manages to bung that up.

Those hands - ugh my eyes!!
For lidl, quantity is quality. She believes that walking around with 5 completely mis matched rings is chic and means money. No, One really stunning piece is everything! It is the same with her house, her dressing style.

Reactions: 27
Exactly! I always wondered with all of them- wtf do they need 50bags. But with her especially- she doesn’t go anywhere so why the need for all the clothes and shoes and bags? So weird.
A disclaimer: NOT defending Lydia (god forbid).🤦‍♀️
Simply with the purpose of clarifying this issue. I see people raising this question frequently. Influenzas dress up and do their makeup while at home because their tones of people will see them. For example, Lydia gets on average 200,000 views per vlog, and has ~900,000 “viewers” on Instagram. It does not matter that she is at home. Hundreds of thousands of people see her everyday. They are like TV hosts. Those also do not go anywhere from the studio, but still get all dolled up, including men.
I dress up for work, and, even though quite a lot people see me in a day, I doubt it’s anywhere close to 200,000. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just hate watched/skipped through the latest shitfest of her vlog. It struck me that even though the house doesn't have the best design or layout they could have made it look so cool and quirky especially with those big windows. Different colours on walls, plants everywhere, funky artwork etc (in a tasteful way) would have gone really well with the modern design of the house plus added a bit of warmth and clutter in a nice way. We all know she lacks imagination but there's no excuse for that these days with pinterest and house Instagram accounts. She thinks she's really tasteful and sophisticated but in reality her taste is drab, bland, boring and most of all tacky, especially her utterly shite 'antique' artwork.

Reactions: 22
Shes never in her office! Waste of a space! Because she’s work shy and wants all the benefits without having to work for it. I think Ali has always had better work ethic and a more creative streak. She’s always telling Ali off when he’s working too, on her vlogs you see her marching up stairs, camera in hand and telling him he shouldn’t be working. Poor thing, ever likely he’s a shadow of his former self and his vlogs are non existent now! She’s so bossy and controlling. She just wants him to hang her gifted tat up for her and sit around eating beige food for the gram.
Her 'Office' is a pretentious label for another waste of a room and serves no purpose at all.
I bet Ali's glad to retreat to his tiny bolthole for his own sanity. Surely his family think like we do and cannot stand her :cautious:

Reactions: 19
It squicks me out that all these Influenzas link their birthday presents. I know, people need to make money, but it's just so fundamentally gross to me. Nothing is personal, everything is monetized.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
It squicks me out that all these Influenzas link their birthday presents. I know, people need to make money, but it's just so fundamentally gross to me. Nothing is personal, everything is monetized.
I highly doubt any crap they show in “what I got for my birthday” is an actual birthday present from friends/family. Those videos are just a “relatable” way of pushing products.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just forced myself though that irritating vlog and saw a comment along the lines of “it’s interesting to see the difference in your comment section compared to the geek is chic where you can’t control them” and I immediately searched for this video (sorry if this has already been mentioned), its 100% about people like Lydia and the comment section is glorious naming and shaming her! Went back to try and find the comment to screenshot and of course it’s already been deleted 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Top comment - needs therapy.

Middle comment - yeah she’s a stuck up witch you’re right.

The bottom one 🤣😂🤣😬🤣 I LIKE YOU 🤣😂🤣

3DDA7FA5-A405-4324-9867-0876DADA6B74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Im still so behind on her videos... Im still on that Birthday vlog and she is telling Ali got her a cartier pen. And her comment was as dumb as Ali and Lydia:

"I was using those horrible pens and people would be like you've got such a nice diary why are you using that horrible pen. And I'd be like ah, good point!"

And that's why she got a Cartier pen for her birthday. Is that's true, what kind of people you get around with Lydia? Ah! Victoria! Ok, nevermind!.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ive just watched Fleur de force wedding video and the contrast compared to Lydia's is amazing. Lydia's is all showy showy showing the brands of everything (that paid for the wedding), where's fleurs is just her happy day with her family and friends. But thats Lydia down to a tee brag, brag, show off show off.
omg! That’s outrageous! I’m so sorry! you shouldn’t have to put up with that.

She didn’t even hug or kiss him to say “thanks babe”
Nor likely to, its a fake relationship and dead in the water. She looked well pissed off with his thoughtful gift.

Reactions: 10
How fake did she look when opening the Cartier pen? Obviously she would prefer a bracelet or something much more expensive.
I felt sorry for Ally, really
That pen cost £590, i'd rather have a handbag or piece of jewellery for that money personally, but it's a very expensive present - she has no understanding of money and value anymore, because everything she gets is free, and she's too tight to pay for anything unless it's a Dior or Chanel bag.

What the duck is a carrot and peanut bake

I am laughing so much at that, because it's my dogs birthday tomorrow and we made her doggie cupcakes, and they have peanut butter and grated carrot in! Maybe she made a dogs recipe by mistake!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That pen cost £590, i'd rather have a handbag or piece of jewellery for that money personally, but it's a very expensive present - she has no understanding of money and value anymore, because everything she gets is free, and she's too tight to pay for anything unless it's a Dior or Chanel bag.

Don't you know she needs everything to be posh! GOD IMAGINE HAVING TO USE THE SAME PENS AS PEASANTS!

I am laughing so much at that, because it's my dogs birthday tomorrow and we made her doggie cupcakes, and they have peanut butter and grated carrot in! Maybe she made a dogs recipe by mistake!!!!

Reactions: 2
you nasty witch why let the cat lick a spoon of coconut oil then put it back in. You know cats lick their butts right? omg. Even if that jar is only for him bacteria develops and grows in there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If you want to watch someone genuine who makes you smile (even though she has a luxe life compared to us ordinary folk) watch Margarita Nazarenko ......I can’t understand why she doesn’t have a bigger following...she is great. Yeah she sometimes use too look at herself in the camera but I’d I looked like I’m sure is so the same! I promise It’s not Lydia eye f*!ing style!

Reactions: 3
I agree that is the height of bad taste. Say where it could be purchased for those that are interested, but don't affiliate link it, that's just plain gross.

if you’re watching the vlog it’s about 3 hours 45 minutes in...

well it feels it.
I refuse to watch her shitfests anymore. I don't hate myself that much. You guys here keep me up to date with what's important x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.