Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia let your poor husband have a office! I remember when he wanted to put a fire pit outside with benches that got shot straight down by her she got backlash and let him have a makeshift one I seen it in one vlog and it was gone!
A whisky room? Never seen either of them drink a drop of it.
I supposed that was to match the boot room? For the Stables? Oh that’s right you don’t have bloody stables Jesus it’s a cloak room that’s not even a room! It’s a storage area in your hallway. Lydia please stop making out your above your stations because it’s becoming more and more cringeworthy to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Some random thoughts on things I have seen on her latest vlogs:
- She has to do her nails herself, and had to order a bunch of things to make her nails. Including a lamp... I mean, why?
- She has to stay at home, and has to order clothes to "stay home"... I mean, why?
- Her in-laws gave her some nice (real) flowers on her birthday. And on the same vlog she said something like she prefer plastic flowers as a gift because they don't die. I mean...
The plastic flowers thing, versus real flowers, is because I believe, she can arrange them in a vase and every day she goes past them they'll look the same. Nothing will change, she won't have to keep on top of the changing of the water, removing dying flower heads, etc. Plastic ones are easy, she wants an easy life, no effort, at all.

Reactions: 35
Lydia let your poor husband have a office! I remember when he wanted to put a fire pit outside with benches that got shot straight down by her she got backlash and let him have a makeshift one I seen it in one vlog and it was gone!
A whisky room? Never seen either of them drink a drop of it.
I supposed that was to match the boot room? For the Stables? Oh that’s right you don’t have bloody stables Jesus it’s a cloak room that’s not even a room! It’s a storage area in your hallway. Lydia please stop making out your above your stations because it’s becoming more and more cringeworthy to watch.
its like in her stories she plays classical music while pouring cheap wine to make her appear posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What I find odd about Lydias house (and boy does she like to remind us it’s HER house) is that it’s absolutely devoid of any character. My house and I’m sure many other homes are filled with memorabilia and artwork etc from my travels and and gifts from family members. There are handmade items from local businesses and just lots of things that give off a loving vibe. It’s great to have a tidy house but it’s also nice to have a house that’s lived in and welcoming and people aren’t scared to sit down, drop something. Lydia treats her house like a hotel. It’s so cold and uninviting and it has absolutely no personality. The lady that Lydia copies from on Instagram has near enough the same decor but the house has a completely different feel so it really is true that a family makes a house a home and seeing as Lydia never seems to invite anyone around or actually have genuine relationships with people (including her own husband) I think it’ll be pretty hard for her to ever really be happy with it. She does on about hosting etc. But I think we’ve seen her use her dining room once and that was an awkward and unnatural.

As for her marriage...I do genuinely think it’s in trouble. It will rear it’s ugly head in the next couple of years. Ali is not the brightest spark, he’s vain etc. But he’s talented in his field and she hates that. Any time anyone gives Ali praise she takes it so personally. She speaks to him like an absolute pile of tit and appears to be just miserable around. His little digs are a massive giveaway that he’s not happy and recognised her bad behaviour. I know we joke about how unhealthy he looks etc. But that’s what a bad marriage can do to someone. Also - it’s been mentioned he’s been looking more and more weedy and girly and my opinion is that she’s completely emasculated him with her constant reminders of being the bread winner, her house, not letting him have any say in decor, barking orders at him. Never estimate what they can do to a mans confidence. I feel sorry for him.

I will finish by saying she will be absolutely seething about Josies house which will make very fun viewing! She’s going to implode!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Ive just watched Fleur de force wedding video and the contrast compared to Lydia's is amazing. Lydia's is all showy showy showing the brands of everything (that paid for the wedding), where's fleurs is just her happy day with her family and friends. But thats Lydia down to a tee brag, brag, show off show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh god that 19 Crimes wine is such a marketing ploy. (I also resent making the stories of convicts into a fun branding twist. The colonisation is Australia is far more complex than a wine label and ‘interactive app’ can explain.)

Plus, Australia, like our lovely neighbours in NZ, is overflowing with excellent wine. The 19 Crimes might not be as bad as Yellowtail or Barefoot (sorry world!) but someone who appreciated wine would be buying much nicer Australian stuff than that (and not for much more).

Classic Lydia and Ali and their basic tastes I guess?
As Countess Luanne has immortalised in song, money cant buy you class...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What I find odd about Lydias house (and boy does she like to remind us it’s HER house) is that it’s absolutely devoid of any character. My house and I’m sure many other homes are filled with memorabilia and artwork etc from my travels and and gifts from family members. There are handmade items from local businesses and just lots of things that give off a loving vibe. It’s great to have a tidy house but it’s also nice to have a house that’s lived in and welcoming and people aren’t scared to sit down, drop something. Lydia treats her house like a hotel. It’s so cold and uninviting and it has absolutely no personality. The lady that Lydia copies from on Instagram has near enough the same decor but the house has a completely different feel so it really is true that a family makes a house a home and seeing as Lydia never seems to invite anyone around or actually have genuine relationships with people (including her own husband) I think it’ll be pretty hard for her to ever really be happy with it. She does on about hosting etc. But I think we’ve seen her use her dining room once and that was an awkward and unnatural.

As for her marriage...I do genuinely think it’s in trouble. It will rear it’s ugly head in the next couple of years. Ali is not the brightest spark, he’s vain etc. But he’s talented in his field and she hates that. Any time anyone gives Ali praise she takes it so personally. She speaks to him like an absolute pile of tit and appears to be just miserable around. His little digs are a massive giveaway that he’s not happy and recognised her bad behaviour. I know we joke about how unhealthy he looks etc. But that’s what a bad marriage can do to someone. Also - it’s been mentioned he’s been looking more and more weedy and girly and my opinion is that she’s completely emasculated him with her constant reminders of being the bread winner, her house, not letting him have any say in decor, barking orders at him. Never estimate what they can do to a mans confidence. I feel sorry for him.

I will finish by saying she will be absolutely seething about Josies house which will make very fun viewing! She’s going to implode!!
I recall in vlog not long after they moved into the bungalow where she asked Ali’s opinion on something she was wearing and I’m sure she muttered “d**ck” or something along those lines because he didn’t say what she wanted to hear about what she was wearing. I remember thinking gosh they only been married a short time and why in the world would you call your husband awful names ...especially on vlog! She’s really not a nice person and I don’t think she ever was ... can’t believe I ever liked her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She bought more white dresses and tops that look the same as the other dresses and tops she already has 🙄. Such a waste of money

• Sick
Reactions: 23
This is sooooo tacky & not at all modern rustic. The clock. The handles. The display. She is really out of her depth here. She doesn’t even have the sense of interiors to copy. Maybe follow @negin_marsalehi who has a bright home and gets modern rustic beautifully!

View attachment 116938
Also flowers go in your pantry sink not your actual kitchen sink
She bought more white dresses and tops that look the same as the other dresses and tops she already has 🙄. Such a waste of money
She begged for more white dresses and tops. We all know she never pays for anything

Reactions: 16
Shes never in her office! Waste of a space! Because she’s work shy and wants all the benefits without having to work for it. I think Ali has always had better work ethic and a more creative streak. She’s always telling Ali off when he’s working too, on her vlogs you see her marching up stairs, camera in hand and telling him he shouldn’t be working. Poor thing, ever likely he’s a shadow of his former self and his vlogs are non existent now! She’s so bossy and controlling. She just wants him to hang her gifted tat up for her and sit around eating beige food for the gram.
exactly she’s never in her office hence her needing a CHANEL bag to move her crayons from room to room

• Haha
Reactions: 34
exactly she’s never in her office hence her needing a CHANEL bag to move her crayons from room to room
Exactly! I always wondered with all of them- wtf do they need 50bags. But with her especially- she doesn’t go anywhere so why the need for all the clothes and shoes and bags? So weird.

Reactions: 13
Lydia knows jackshit about handbags, all hers are gifted or paid using vouchers. She has the same pr handbags as inthefanny and big nose a380 amelia.
To quote white chicks, your mother's so stupid she like goes into gucci and like trys to buy fendi.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd love to know the exact point where these influencers become unrelatable. Presumably when most of them start out, they do it as a hobby and work full time. So the bags, shoes, work outfits, their points of view are insightful because they go through what we do every day. It's the point where they are big enough to Jack in work, and their life revolves around opening boxes and begging for tatt, that for me I can no longer watch them ironically. Victims of their own success. Why would I care about Lydia or Frow's opinions on a bag or shoes when they never see the outdoors! Give me Sophie shohet any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
958BE4F6-C111-412E-A7A2-5D1919189FDD.png

incoming .. so the launch is next week .. her new lifestyle brand .. can’t wait for the entertainment .. no doubt it will ‘be the dream’, a little bit of ‘bespoke’ for you all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Totally agree, it doesn't look lived in. The utility cracks me up where she has about 5 vacuums and those stupid baskets with labels like guest bedroom toiletries and guest bedroom linen when she doesn't even have guests! She’s so pretentious.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If I want to read inspirational quotes I will haul out my copy of The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran.

They are only practical in hot climates when you want to cook or bake and not heat up the inside of your house. You do not put in an outdoor kitchen for 3 or 4 months of warm weather. You also do not put in an outdoor kitchen that far away from the house. She needs to put the gas grill up on the patio and then just buy some stainless steel pieces like a counter height shelf unit where you can prepare food and set your serving pieces. I do not understand why she hasn't bought extra large terra cotta pots for her patio and have them planted with rose trees and maybe a ivy vines or sweet potato vines planted in the same pot. Then have smaller pots in various sizes around the base of the large pot. It would soften that large flat expanse of a patio.
I think she should just hoover the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly! I always wondered with all of them- wtf do they need 50bags. But with her especially- she doesn’t go anywhere so why the need for all the clothes and shoes and bags? So weird.
Just to play dress-up in front of the mirror and share her selfies with the world, because they are all on the edge of their seats wondering what the hell Lydia E Millen is choosing to wear today, NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.