Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally never seen this space as I don’t watch her vlogs or view her insta but oh my life the pretentiousness of calling that a courtyard! She really bought in to the estate agents description didn’t she bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I dont watch her anymore or look at insta and just use this thread.

It seems she latches on to everything said here like how shes cooked the pasta through the sauce. But also why would you post basic meals and the most basic stuff esp when half the country probs eating something similar. Its not groundbreaking or nutrious or creative.

I think she's desperate for engagement so will put any old thing on her stories for the stats that she can use post lockdown.

People are bored at home combined with more boring posts = higher engagement.

Suggestion: maybe not see her insta stories etc as thats contirbuting to her engagement that she will make money off?

Reactions: 12
Must be lovely having a summers day lunch on that courtyard. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, Lyds new blog post is about organising ger cleaning products under her utility room/kitchen sink.

Direct Quote from her blog: "Whilst almost ordering the Goop cleaning kit, I also came dangerously close to paying £75 for a foot stool, I know! Thankfully I'm savvy enough to always search online for alternatives and a quick google search brought up a beautiful recycled wood foot stool for £25, considering we need a few of them three for the price of one is much more palatable."

and

"Starting with what is probably the most unloved cupboard in almost everyones kitchen, the dreaded cupboard under the sink and you don't need to spend a fortune on Goop in order to do so either. It's an easy, fairly inexpensive and aesthetically pleasing way to save the planet just a little so here's what I purchased;

Don't you mean this post isn't sponsored by Goop (because as hard as you try Lyds you are too cheap and tacky for them to even notice you) so I am going to buy everything from Amazon (who do sponsor me) so I get ££££'s transferred to my bank account when you mugs who follow me spend £200 on cleaning accessories.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So, Lyds new blog post is about organising ger cleaning products under her utility room/kitchen sink.

Direct Quote from her blog: "Whilst almost ordering the Goop cleaning kit, I also came dangerously close to paying £75 for a foot stool, I know! Thankfully I'm savvy enough to always search online for alternatives and a quick google search brought up a beautiful recycled wood foot stool for £25, considering we need a few of them three for the price of one is much more palatable."

and

"Starting with what is probably the most unloved cupboard in almost everyones kitchen, the dreaded cupboard under the sink and you don't need to spend a fortune on Goop in order to do so either. It's an easy, fairly inexpensive and aesthetically pleasing way to save the planet just a little so here's what I purchased;

Don't you mean this post isn't sponsored by Goop (because as hard as you try Lyds you are too cheap and tacky for them to even notice you) so I am going to buy everything from Amazon (who do sponsor me) so I get ££££'s transferred to my bank account when you mugs who follow me spend £200 on cleaning accessories.

She's never bloody mentioned Goop before Josie did! what a moron, you can buy all those non toxic and ethical cleaning products from Ocado or Waitrose for a tenth of the price.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agree. Thats why I said in an earlier comment that her house looks like a nursing home from the back. No pots or obstacles for the old folk to fall over.
As for showing herself getting dirty out in the garden. She has only done that because we mentioned Josie getting out there and getting her hands dirty. You are soooo predictable Lydiot, its embarrassing.

I can't believe Aldi put up that post about designing a home. He is basically admitting that he has absolutely no say in anything to do with the house. I'm now wondering if the house is even in both of their names.

So now I'm guessing that his parents had nothing to do with the purchase of the bungalow. (i.e guarantor). I think Ali's dad is probably clued up and more than likely told them what a mistake it would be to pay that kind of money for that house. In fact I'm wondering if they told anyone and just went ahead and bought it. I just can't see how anyone would advise them to go ahead with it. If anyone did it would have been Lydiots dad.

I have always said that Ali's dad did not look joyous at the wedding reception. All speculation I know, but I'm also wondering if his dad knows he likes to bat for the other team sometimes and is just happy that his son has married. I know sounds old fashioned but Ali's family with all the boys comes across as a very mans man family and it was very telling when his brother posted about not calling Ali their sister anymore.
I agree.. I think they were both quite uneducated and bought it because of the initial wow factor with the drive way, garden, kitchen, “home cinema/bar”.. & because it’s so much bigger than their current house at the time

Reactions: 16
The metal staircase is awful, looks like she’s on building site / industrial warehouse.. I’d of thought she’d of gotten rid

Reactions: 13
Josies house basically shits all over Lydia’s.. it’s the new build wannabe ‘old style’ build house I really don’t like.. I just find it hilarious how she’s suddenly pottering around her garden the minute josie is..

Her home account has also followed Josie’s home account so we all know she’s seeing it, and probably riddled with jealousy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That industrial glass fencing reminds me of the outdoor areas at places like frankie & benny's. What exactly has she done out there? Picked up her fag butts?

20200426_165852.jpg
unnamed.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Josies house basically shits all over Lydia’s.. it’s the new build wannabe ‘old style’ build house I really don’t like.. I just find it hilarious how she’s suddenly pottering around her garden the minute josie is..

Her home account has also followed Josie’s home account so we all know she’s seeing it, and probably riddled with jealousy
lets be honest the house in the middle of Joisie's pond shits all over Lydias. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I get that she wants to do something with that space, I would too. Just painting that staircase black would be an improvement and they could do themselves cheaply. Fill the place with plants, light it well, there loads of potential. It really wouldn't take much effort. If she would just drop the facade and say "the fire escape area is a bit grotty but I'm going to throw some paint, plants and lights at it just to make it a bit less awful" it'd be so much more relatable. I don't understand how she doesn't see her fake poshness is off putting. The home accounts I follow are the ones usually where people get their hands dirty, admit they haven't got a lot of money and find ways round it. Not strategically place faux dirt on her face like she's a forgotten cast member of Annie while never actually doing anything for herself. They have done bugger all themselves in that house, I doubt she's even moved any furniture or hung a picture herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.