Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is his name really George Burgess? That is the name of a character in an irish movie the snapper 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Perverted oul dude lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lydia you and Ali dint cook in your kitchen - what exactly would you do with an outdoor kitchen? Order posh Nando’s and do
DoMinho’s pizza and pretend your guests you’d cooked in the outdoor kitchen?! Fine in girl can’t you see you’re making a laughing stock of yourself on the internet? Some is us on here are trying to help you!!! Carrie if you’re reading here why don’t you point things out to her and help her?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please don't tell me she's begging for free plants from hard working nurseries. Is she that lazy that 1) she can't Google
2) order from the garden centre Ali's grandad took them too
3) go local - all my locals now deliver
4) go to b&q Northampton
No to all of the above because she's have to pay for it herself. Aren't influencers meant to guide their followers? Hence all the 'I earn a small percentage from the links, which is a thank you for showing them to you'

Also she's so sad finally doing some garden work because Josie was hard working on hers. Trying to steal the limelight when everyone's fawning over Josie's mega house purchase - not happening Lidl

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Does she actually have anything wrong with her scalp? Or is just the fact she literally blow drys and it straightens it EVERY single day? And uses hairspray before straightening her hair? It seems she has wavy/curly hair, naturally, why doesn’t she just leave it like that whilst we’re in quarantine with nowhere to go? It would do her damaged hair a world of good. Does she also not realise that washing it so much is stripping it of its natural oils and making it more dry? It’s like she causes problems for herself even though there’s a quick fix just so she can moan.

Reactions: 13
I know this isn’t really Lydia related but I was just watching Laura meachems new vlog and noticed she had added this in her description box! I actually think it’s really honest that she has put it like this instead of spewing a million affiliates at us or flogging bloody shampoo or a teeth whitening kit...

0D873934-E803-43AD-BACB-4BB082C16366.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I know this isn’t really Lydia related but I was just watching Laura meachems new vlog and noticed she had added this in her description box! I actually think it’s really honest that she has put it like this instead of spewing a million affiliates at us or flogging bloody shampoo or a teeth whitening kit...

View attachment 116790
yep earnest, honest and nice something lidl is allergic to.

Reactions: 21
In her desperate efforts to make her life, wealth and belongings more than they are, she is blind to how pathetic a loser she makes herself look to the world.

She shows how ignorant, uneducated and daft she is by claiming that little pathetic fire escape with a cement wall and some pebbles thrown around is an actual courtyard! And by repeatedly claiming it is one, she looks even more ridiculous registering for the new real estate company.

Gosh, she honestly looks dumber and dumber by the day. But I do appreciate the comedic entertainment she provides. So I must thank her for that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The amount of life affirming quotes/poems/affirmations she's putting up is ridiculous - it's like she is trying to convince herself everything is ok and she's alright. She must be really nuts, (well we know that) she must have so many issues that she is never feeling peaceful or comfortable within her own skin, that is the saddest thing. She is insecure, jealous and envious, bitter, greedy, smug and i think really unhappy. Have you noticed whenever she's with Ali on a vlog she's always cackling and laughing hysterically - who does that? Normal life is not like that! Very very odd.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I enjoyed watch slutty-sassy-sue....October

going off at people who are laughing at influencers faces and fillers melting 🤣😂

triggered sue 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everything she wants has to be bought. She can’t think beyond consuming stuff. Nothing she does is actually interesting or based on her own resources, ideas, or talent. We only watch because it’s dire.

Why the F does she need an outdoor kitchen? The one she has is a minutes walk away and all she cooks in it is stir fry and pasts? Delusional.
she thinks it's classy. I know a high end garden designer and he refuses to do outdoor kitchens!

Reactions: 11
George is power bottom all star champion.
George and Ali love story is this generation romeo and juilet and nothing can stop them. I really believe that and so should the temple of tattle. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.