Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dance monkey, dance! Ha - Lydia mucking about pretending to be working hard after Josie's updates showing her actually digging and planting. Josie's guy gets multiple eyewateringly expensive GOOP accessories for their GORGEOUS, BESPOKE kitchen with HISTORICAL BEAMS and Lydia starts slagging GOOP.

An outdoor kitchen might not be a bad idea for Lydia. Then she can't smell up the house with her intolerance gassy tooting. Then again, why would anyone need to make pasta bake with crisps outdoors in rainy England?

Her pretentiousness and insecurity is the largest part of her personality. Ali is just a dud in every way. I really used to like him before, but the way he allows Lydia to walk all over him is gross. As is how much he coddles her. We should all have partners that make us better people, not partners that in essence encourage us to continue to be weak messes like Lydia is. She doesn't make him a better person at all either. He used to be far fitter, and even his work content recently is lacking.

That fire escape is beyond depressing. She's already said they can't keep the walls out there painted nicely since mold keeps making any paint they throw at it peel. How gross is that? It's fitting really; slothie Millen that never wants to leave home has a Millen Pound Bungalow that is mostly underground and prone to flooding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Alert!

She's cooked a non beige meal!
Only because Josie cooked red peppers! And I believe she said she only ate chicken, that looks like a big bit of « cow » on her plate.
And how old are they super at 6.30! Or what may be called high tea, snazzy😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Doesn't this lockdown highlight the fact that Lydia does not need a team and never has? She is so lazy, I know we are talking about Josie a lot, but the girl has just moved house, she is cooking and cleaning, she's done hauls (admittedly she is probably only doing the daily vlogs to cash in to as much money as possible, adsense etc) but she's doing it all on her own, so unless you are going to a brand event and require a photographer, what exactly does she need Dave for? And as she doesn't wish to leave the house anymore what does she need Carrie for, apart from cooking lunch?

Reactions: 28
Doesn't this lockdown highlight the fact that Lydia does not need a team and never has? She is so lazy, I know we are talking about Josie a lot, but the girl has just moved house, she is cooking and cleaning, she's done hauls (admittedly she is probably only doing the daily vlogs to cash in to as much money as possible, adsense etc) but she's doing it all on her own, so unless you are going to a brand event and require a photographer, what exactly does she need Dave for? And as she doesn't wish to leave the house anymore what does she need Carrie for, apart from cooking lunch?
Because in her airhead she's posh and all posh people have servants sorry I mean staff 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lololololol posting a story of a cheap generic red wine (not even a particular grape) from Asda/Tesco that Ali clearly bought because of it’s ‘antique’ looking sticker. && she’s totally posting it thinking it looks so refined & upmarket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Lololololol posting a story of a cheap generic red wine (not even a particular grape) from Asda/Tesco that Ali clearly bought because of it’s ‘antique’ looking sticker. && she’s totally posting it thinking it looks so refined & upmarket.
A bit like that cloudy bay, mud house wine she drinks. She posted the link from Amazon it was like £20 a bottle on there its only £7 in Asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A bit like that cloudy bay, mud house wine she drinks. She posted the link from Amazon it was like £20 a bottle on there its only £7 in Asda.
Cloudy bay is literally known as the wine of New Zealand. It’s the most famous wine from and in NZ. They pour you free glasses of its sparking version (pelorus) anywhere you go in NZ. She has 100% been milking it as premium exclusive wine 😂
I mean why would she know this anyway? She won’t get past Milton Keynes or at best, Ibiza. Cultured? Not exactly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
FFs she's boiling the crap out the ginger again just juice the fucker for gods sake you'll get al the goodness then !
That would mean buying a juicer and then cleaning it, too expensive and hard work. I ‘m on my 4th day of juicing and it’s quite a lot of work, well too much for lidl.

Reactions: 10
Don’t forget about the lower ground floor, not the basement!

I also watched the house tour Ali shared and the things that stood out were 1) this guy is obviously wealthy in a way Ali and Lydia could only dream of 2) the house was full of real antiques 3) despite being styled, impeccably tidy and having a lot of exposed stone it still seemed warmer and more lived in than their home.
Oh yes, and isn’t he a ‘confirmed bachelor’?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
its cheap tit sold in my local garage ..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But guy's, she hasn't finished the courtyard yet, there's still the wood panelling to go on😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t profess to be a wine connoisseur but my husband is. As a result I’m accustomed to having good quality red and white wine both when dinning out and at home. Whilst I know what I like and don’t I wouldn’t say I was an wine expert but can recognise the taste of a good quality wine. Whilst we have bought wine from Waitrose or Bidbendum etc my husband orders wine via a wine club and some of his wines are cellared/stored until he wants to retrieve a crate or two when they are ready to drink depending on vintage. If Lydia is so cultured why isn’t she more knowledgable about it and why doesn’t she have a copy of Larrouse Wine/Gastronomique? Silly me! It’s because she “playing house” as opposed living in her house and learning and making memories of learning. The more I watch her and read about her here the more furious I find myself getting when there are other influencers out there with a smaller following and are simply more down to earth and genuine.

Reactions: 21
One of you lovely ladies mentioned how there is just random content now and I wholeheartedly agree. Her many random quotes daily and mood boards (copied clearly from somewhere because we all know she cold never formulate that board herself, we must find out where from), then IG stories of her just yapping forever about nothing. Even her Tik Tok looks so stupid because she clearly doesn't understand what Tik Tok is for. How to make a bed on Tik Tok?? Then the video of how she used to dress and how she dresses now looking like a mess totally contradicts every other post where she throws on tons of makeup, does her hair, puts on a formal outfit and carries a Dior bag to walk from her dressing room to the kitchen every day.

Whatever she does now just highlights more and more how pretentious she is. Her sycophants are clearly blind, daft sheep with no depth if they find Lydiot an influencer, genuine or inspiring. Again I truly hope all these "influencers" who have lied and profited off fans for years now get no freebies, vouchers, gifts or sponsorships moving forward. It's honestly disgusting when you see how disingenuous they are to get $$. They'll say or do anything and Lydiot is at the top of that list, plainly begging for freebies in every post. She's revolting, honestly.

And her daily desperate attempts copying Josie and hoping her house will turn into a lovely country house is laughable. She chose to buy a modern home and now is trying to turn a modern home in the country into something rustic and historic. That will never happen with the current house. She would have to start from scratch. She's fickle minded. confused and truly has no sense of individuality and creativity when all she does is constantly copy her peers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thats why I said in an earlier comment that her house looks like a nursing home from the back. No pots or obstacles for the old folk to fall over.
now don’t be mean,
it’s not just the older generation that suffer from bad falls,
She’s trying to get around the residential home from behind that nose and those cement balls stuck on her chest,

The nose alone must restrict her view.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.