Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you were going to get filthy cleaning your "courtyard" why on earth would you wear a WHITE shirt?!
With a dress and riding boots? She's all about doing things for effect!

Also the picture with dirt on her face was to prove she'd been working, pathetic!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Least the sauce is actually through the pasta this time, obviously been taking our advice 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's lost the plot with all this quotes she's posting, just plain weird 🙄

That's what I said earlier, it's like she's trying to convince herself of something, or she's been so mental looking at what every other influencer is posting, she's copying things blindly and there is no cohesion, life affirming messages and poems and pictures of stuff she wants, very odd, definitely unhappy and not content.

Reactions: 10
She's bloody loopy! Acts all high and mighty with her fake posh voice, showing off her 'courtyard' wanting antique furniture and a outdoor kitchen then every other day shows everyone all they eat is poor peoples food (no offence poor people) pasta and jacket potatoes! its actually hilarious at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's bloody loopy! Acts all high and mighty with her fake posh voice, showing off her 'courtyard' wanting antique furniture and a outdoor kitchen then every other day shows everyone all they eat is poor peoples food (no offence poor people) pasta and jacket potatoes! its actually hilarious at this point.
And purchases gym shorts from H&M (nothing wrong with this), but after endless begging to more lux brands to no avail. So obviously Lydia doesn’t blow her pay check or Ali 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She organised under her kitchen sink and put pegs in a glass jar aka like every other house account on IG. Also why does she have pegs? she doesnt hang clothes out she uses the tumble drier. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I want to read inspirational quotes I will haul out my copy of The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran.

They are only practical in hot climates when you want to cook or bake and not heat up the inside of your house. You do not put in an outdoor kitchen for 3 or 4 months of warm weather. You also do not put in an outdoor kitchen that far away from the house. She needs to put the gas grill up on the patio and then just buy some stainless steel pieces like a counter height shelf unit where you can prepare food and set your serving pieces. I do not understand why she hasn't bought extra large terra cotta pots for her patio and have them planted with rose trees and maybe a ivy vines or sweet potato vines planted in the same pot. Then have smaller pots in various sizes around the base of the large pot. It would soften that large flat expanse of a patio.
Agreed on all you said there! But she can’t cook anything anyway! Only pasta! So it’s a stupid idea on her part.

Reactions: 6
So a few days after I said she should do pots and dig raised beds our Lids has made a start with her light well....sorry, courtyard.oh, and Josie already is doing it.....haha haha...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Courtyard, courtyard, bleeping courtyard, its a FIRE ESCAPE!

noun

an unroofed area that is completely or partially enclosed by walls or buildings, typically one forming part of a castle or large house.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How could you to some gardening wearing white shorts or a dress and so long nails that a rake is useless?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So a few days after I said she should do pots and dig raised beds our Lids has made a start with her light well....sorry, courtyard.oh, and Josie already is doing it.....haha haha...
It's so funny how blatant her copying is. And how ironic that Tattle is now her personal influencer :ROFLMAO: 🐒

Also.. howwwww can they both shamelessly post photos of the exact same dish a few times a week and think its a culinary masterpiece? Basic af pasta with basic af cheese and hunks of dry bread, lol lol lol. I cooked better as a student! No wonder she doesn't look healthy at all, bad skin dry hair and an overall dullness to her (despite the bleeping greasy "glow" from the truckload of products she slaps on). Eat some bleeping fruit and veg Liedia, get yourself to Lidl, fresh produce ain't that expensive you tight arse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Courtyard, courtyard, bleeping courtyard, its a FIRE ESCAPE!

noun

an unroofed area that is completely or partially enclosed by walls or buildings, typically one forming part of a castle or large house.
Don’t forget about the lower ground floor, not the basement!

I also watched the house tour Ali shared and the things that stood out were 1) this guy is obviously wealthy in a way Ali and Lydia could only dream of 2) the house was full of real antiques 3) despite being styled, impeccably tidy and having a lot of exposed stone it still seemed warmer and more lived in than their home.

Reactions: 13
It's so funny how blatant her copying is. And how ironic that Tattle is now her personal influencer :ROFLMAO: 🐒

Also.. howwwww can they both shamelessly post photos of the exact same dish a few times a week and think its a culinary masterpiece? Basic af pasta with basic af cheese and hunks of dry bread, lol lol lol. I cooked better as a student! No wonder she doesn't look healthy at all, bad skin dry hair and an overall dullness to her (despite the bleeping greasy "glow" from the truckload of products she slaps on). Eat some bleeping fruit and veg Liedia, get yourself to Lidl, fresh produce ain't that expensive you tight arse
Maybe she’d be nicer if she had some fibre in her diet...
5291CB29-18F2-4421-8F62-0959888B0167.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I'd gone to view a house and over 1/3 was under ground I'd say no thank you. It's like having a bunker 😂 plus those metal and glass railings are ugly.
Screenshot_20200426_144657.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#Skinny-fat geezers and house smells of poo (lidls demon bowel)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.