Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about on her stories? she put a inspo pic of a bathroom then was on about her house being a shell. :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why do this though? Even without the ad label it's so so obvious on posts like these that it is an ad so what are they achieving from trying to hide it?
Not everyone who sees these kinds of posts will know they have been paid to visit there.
The gullible sheep will believe the Influencers live a lavish lifestyle, so what better way to mislead them and keep the fantasy going, hide the #Ad.

They want to give the impression that they can afford to go away to places like this and that they've actually paid to stay here. When in actual fact, they were given loads of free luggage, a weekend away at a fancy hotel, an afternoon clay pigeon shooting, meals and wine... and didn't pay for a damn thing! 😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 28
She really doesn’t like her house does she... it’s not a shell. It might not be to her “taste” or Steve Cordony’s but it’s definitely not a shell.

Reactions: 24
This is a bit late but been thinking about her not deleting comments and then replying to them all. Could it be because deleting the comments had a negative impact on her engagement and by commenting herself, she's actually further improving her engagement?

Reactions: 20
4225FDAD-64BE-4B6A-B8F9-9C30A2601175.jpeg

Most people add basil or parsley to their pasta. Not Lydia. Just cheese. Then more cheese. At least with this centrepiece a few bits of greenery may fall in 🤷🏼‍♀️ But seriously what the hell is this?! It’s just so pretentious, all for show. How would you even be able to eat at this table or talk to your guests? Correction. She never has guests.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do this though? Even without the ad label it's so so obvious on posts like these that it is an ad so what are they achieving from trying to hide it?
There must be less engagement or less click-thrus when the "Ad" is obviously stated. I think more people just immediately click away and don't shop their links. That's the only reason why they are such brat throwing their toys out of the pram over something that seems so minor. They care about it and they try to hide it because it hurts their bank accounts when they are obviously displaying an "Ad". That's the only logical explanation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 122707
Most people add basil or parsley to their pasta. Not Lydia. Just cheese. Then more cheese. At least with this centrepiece a few bits of greenery may fall in 🤷🏼‍♀️ But seriously what the hell is this?! It’s just so pretentious, all for show. How would you even be able to eat at this table or talk to your guests? Correction. She never has guests.
That’s the table that they have in the waiting room/hall down in the « underground ». Where people wait until they are invited into one of the exciting rooms for a game changing experience !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really doesn’t like her house does she... it’s not a shell. It might not be to her “taste” or Steve Cordony’s but it’s definitely not a shell.
I bleeping shell every room has been decorated so how is it a shell? the stupid prat.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 122707
What’s with the different sized fonts in her posts? Is this a thing now? It’s like a fecking eye test.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s been on tattle again! Hey lids. Trying to respond back to us saying where all her inspi is from and trying to make out like she isn’t bothered about josies house! I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s wetting her knickers at the thought of that Steve guy helping style her house! She’s insufferable with all these nauseating quotes too

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She definitely doesn’t like the house anymore .. it’s definitely not a shell ..not will all the stuff she’s got crammed into. She really doesn’t know what she wants, modern, contemporary or country home. There is no personality in her home. I feel quite sorry for her she’s so lost. Amelia’s new house whilst not to my taste has hardly been changed since she moved in. I suspect it’s and old mews house that’s been decorated by a professional as there is a flow in the decor in all the rooms. She added her personal bits and pieces to it.

Reactions: 20
She definitely doesn’t like the house anymore .. it’s definitely not a shell ..not will all the stuff she’s got crammed into. She really doesn’t know what she wants, modern, contemporary or country home. There is no personality in her home. I feel quite sorry for her she’s so lost. Amelia’s new house whilst not to my taste has hardly been changed since she moved in. I suspect it’s and old mews house that’s been decorated by a professional as there is a flow in the decor in all the rooms. She added her personal bits and pieces to it.
I thought Amelia's was rented? You know Lydia is going to swap all the furniture shes got now for antique and wooden. 😊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.