Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently that's what he was going for šŸ˜‚View attachment 122471
Well on the bright side it will make Lyd look taller. šŸ˜Š

She doesnā€™t know her own style she is literally copying what everyone else does and making it up as she goes along. Whatā€™s why nothing works together. Sheā€™s not got a true style. Atleast when she was a bit of a grunger she had her style and it was natural (way back in the day) right now she looks like sheā€™s playing dress up in her white dresses in her weirdly decorated house.

Donā€™t even get me started on the stairs.... wasted money redoing stairs that were perfectly fine
Her old house was better and more cosy.

Reactions: 7
I'm so done with this, she's such a hypocrite. This rubbish needs reporting. Has anyone done it before? How do we do it. I've Googled and it doesn't give a direct answer on how to report influencers buying followers. šŸ˜”
I don't think there's a way to report someone for buying fake followers.

I've searched endlessly on Google but to no avail.
The only thing I've found on Instagram is this but there still isn't a link to follow.

20200504_095759.jpg

It says you can "file a report" but it doesn't say how you do it! šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 3
At last Aldi admits his real size šŸ˜‚View attachment 122453
Has Lydia finally used her witchcraft to shrink Ali? So she can domineer and reign over him? No, she already does this. So she can use him as a pocket vibrator? No, sheā€™s more asexual than a castrated nun. So she can have more beige food to herself? Maybe, that gluten-free tit is scarce right now. So she can look somewhat taller? Yes, every made-up inch counts. So she can steal his office for her own? Yes, definitely yes. Enjoy life in the under the stairs cupboard Ali šŸ¤žšŸ½

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually think it's a shame - I think Ali's office is one of the better rooms in the house in that it has a bit of character, and looks like a man's space. In no way does it need re-done! They are so wasteful.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
The irony is her need to be bigger and better will be her own demise as she wants instant gratification without the work. As much as I love luxury bags and shoes, happiness really canā€™t be bought. Time, experiences and relationships are essentially critical to happiness. All of which Lydia is lacking due to her relentless need to keep up...not to live...just to keep up.
Lydia was likeable back in 2016 stunning and I liked most of her outfit/styling but even then she ā€œcopiedā€ sheā€™d bought Chanel classic flap soon after her first Balmain but no vlog about the purchase because others had that bag. We are all influenced in some way or another, and thatā€™s fine. To quote Oscar Wilde ā€œImitation is the sincerest form of flatteryā€ .... maybe if Claire Channelle has taken Lydia imitating her home decor as a compliment rather than ā€œsingle white femaleā€ copying her they may have remained friends. Thatā€™s where Lydia in my opinion has failed ...in not maintaining friendship with her peers. Even in an office environment one still maintains professional and puts in effort with those relationships ...itā€™s helps the business and oneā€™s own career development. Canā€™t see any of them doing that apart from perhaps Amelia who comes across has making an effort.

Reactions: 12
Has Lydia finally used her witchcraft to shrink Ali? So she can domineer and reign over him? No, she already does this. So she can use him as a pocket vibrator? No, sheā€™s more asexual than a castrated nun. So she can have more beige food to herself? Maybe, that gluten-free tit is scarce right now. So she can look somewhat taller? Yes, every made-up inch counts. So she can steal his office for her own? Yes, definitely yes. Enjoy life in the under the stairs cupboard Ali šŸ¤žšŸ½
I bet Ali's office ends up white white white.

Reactions: 9
They've obviously got a load of freebies for Ali's office - no way would they waste money doing it up, unless they are beyond thick, if she said they can't afford a landscape gardener or to get new gates, why would they waste money on decorating and furniture, for a room done literally a year or so ago?

View attachment 121523
And itā€™s up! Not Aliā€™s manhood or Lydiaā€™s genuine followersā€™ tally. The frames. The tacky frames. Still empty and unfulfilled. Much like their owner. But genuinely Iā€™m beginning to feel for her now. Maybe. Clutter is mainly a distraction from deep-rooted trauma (daddy issues) that has left an emptiness that she is trying to fill. Sheā€™s got into the habit of relentless consuming of what she believes to be a void in her life when really all this clutter just serves as a distraction from her moving forward.
I am a few pages behind but had to post.
Where. Is. The. Hand. Soap?

Pandemic or not, you need soap in your loo.

There are so many fancy brands with a stylish aesthetic. Heck, Aldi and Lidl make nice looking hand soap. Or you buy a nice ceramic pump and pop a cheap one in from poundland.

Also, Iā€™m of the opinion that Lydia has always been pretty awful. Even at the beginning she had tacky taste and was patronising in videos and comments. Now she just makes more money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I'm sure he likes to imagine himself as a character in Peaky Blinders, he'd wet himself if he came into contact with anyone gang related
love that show! But he couldn't handle that kind of life. He probably likes the aesthetic of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I canā€™t remember which you need to complain to is it the ASA or the CMA?
The ASA are only interested in posts that are BLATANTLY an advert (a fully sponsored video for example) but not labelled AT ALL, or are advertising the wrong goods or deliberately misleading.

The CMA are the ones that look more into the way an AD has been labelled, making sure they disclose if they've worked with a company and telling viewers what is gifted etc. I've written to the ASA so often when she repeatedly doesn't have 'AD' in her video titles or labels things as press product, and they're not bothered and refer you the the CMA.

You need to email the CMA and they are already building a case on her. They have written back to several people saying she is on their radar and they're collating information. You need to email [email protected]

Reactions: 15
I quite liked the blue dining room and Iā€™ve no idea why you would swap those chairs for cheap ikea ones.

i can understand (Sort of) them repainting a room as they are bored and itā€™s something to do. The constant buying things right now just seems so crass imo (for all influencer).

redoing the stairs and floors was grotesque really she swapped them for pretty much the same thing.

i do wonder if all the love for the insta homes is all a bit emperors new clothes, her home is alright but itā€™s not really magazine worthy, even the house sheā€™s copying isnā€™t exactly groundbreaking.

Reactions: 19
Fashion influencers who transition to interior tend to have really dull homes, it's the people who are really passionate about making individual homes that speak to their personality that are interesting, they're the ones who I enjoy seeing

The affiliate link declaration is in the bottom right. Good luck finding it!
All Influencers do it. Blatantly trying to hide it by using the same colour font as the background.

There's so many posts where Ali and Liedia have tried to hide it. Here's just a few...
20200504_141556.jpg

20200504_141626.jpg

20200504_141645.jpg
Screenshot_20200504-145439_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.