Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on @hunterboots, give her some free Fortnum & Mason wellies so she can display them next to her baskets. 😂

20200503_184041.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The two dressing rooms (former bedrooms) have a separate bathroom positioned between them.

Puppet husband? Could be Lidl, Frow, Claire, Josie...the list is endless! Lidl's house is hardly huge....i would think it's Josie and her (or her mother's) new house.
I don't see Charlie as being a puppet. He seems to have his own ideas and buys items for the house that he likes. Plus, he isn't little.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we have to be in UK to report these scamming witches? This is definitely a reportable post.
I’m in NYC and have reported Lydia and ITF many times. They still seem to look into it but I get things like “we see your concern and thank you for alerting us, but won’t be taking action at this time”

I figure the more people that report, the better. Zoella has a much bigger following than Lydia so I’m sure the ASA stepped in quicker for her - but can’t hurt to keep reporting!!

Reactions: 19
View attachment 122271
View attachment 122259

The cottage she wants to buy is not for sale. At least not publicly.
I don't think she meant she was literally going to buy it.

She's just stating that there's loads of nice cottages in the village and she wants to own them/wishes they were hers.

All while giving the impression she has millions of pounds in the bank and she can buy any house she wants at the drop of a hat.

(Yet she can't afford an outdoor pizza oven, outdoor kitchen, swimming pool, office/shed, fridge with tv, piano, framed picture that is also a tv, a gardener, an actual Courtyard..... a decent pair of boobs or a small nose!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't think she meant she was literally going to buy it.

She's just stating that there's loads of nice cottages in the village and she wants to own them/wishes they were hers.

All while giving the impression she has millions of pounds in the bank and she can buy any house she wants at the drop of a hat.

(Yet she can't afford an outdoor pizza oven, outdoor kitchen, swimming pool, office/shed, fridge with tv, piano, framed picture that is also a tv, a gardener, an actual Courtyard..... a decent pair of boobs or a small nose!!!)
Out of all of those, the one that is an actual necessity would be a two-car garage for the cars they own lease that are supposedly valued in the 6-figures? What kind of absolute knobs get an Aston Martin with no place to store it properly?

They are the embodiment of:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Out of all of those, the one that is an actual necessity would be a two-car garage for the cars they own lease that are supposedly valued in the 6-figures? What kind of absolute knobs get an Aston Martin with no place to store it properly?

They are the embodiment of:
She usually photo shoppes her knees in photos...lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some of her “brand merch” account followers. And many more just at a glance, but can’t upload more. What a fraud!!
I'm so done with this, she's such a hypocrite this rubbish needs reporting. Has anyone done it before? How do we do it. I've googled and it doesn't give a direct answer on how to report influencers buying followers. 😡

Reactions: 6
Given they now have a property company she's probably shopping for smaller houses to do up and either rent or sell on. Hence her swooning over cottages in the village. I don't think she thought that was for sale, it's just what she's looking for. As someone who loves property I browse Rightmove for fun. I kind of get looking at houses and adding it to a mental wish list. That's about as close to something in common I have with Lydia. I do think they'll move to something with character tho because she's trying desperately to make it happen in the bungalow and it's just not. It must be a mess inside her head

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've done a little research! While trying to find out how to report her for buying fake followers I came across this person she gives really good information on how to spot,fake followers etc it seems that miss Liedia may possibly be buying fake comments too!!! I put a purple line beside the comments that accounts look like a purchased account 0 posts numerous followers and loads following...
20200504_082318.jpg
20200504_082420.jpg

Reactions: 5
Lydia really does have an overwhelming obsession of keeping up with the Joneses...well the McGraths, the Josies and so on. She has to keep up with the pack. She hopes this will validate her, make her relevant, stop her from falling behind. Whilst this is expected human behaviour which we all succumb to, more now than ever in the heightened social media era, most use it as inspiration, to better oneself. Lydia has such a love-hate relationship with those who are successful however. It’s why them and not me? What do they have that I don’t? This scarcity mindset makes her feel small which is why we see her constantly changing her style, decor and friendships; why she doesn’t want to leave the bungalow for meetings; and why she’s ultimately too scared to push boundaries in the influencer world. The irony is her need to be bigger and better will be her own demise as she wants instant gratification without the work. As much as I love luxury bags and shoes, happiness really can’t be bought. Time, experiences and relationships are essentially critical to happiness. All of which Lydia is lacking due to her relentless need to keep up...not to live...just to keep up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lydia really does have an overwhelming obsession of keeping up with the Joneses...well the McGraths, the Josies and so on. She has to keep up with the pack. She hopes this will validate her, make her relevant, stop her from falling behind. Whilst this is expected human behaviour which we all succumb to, more now than ever in the heightened social media era, most use it as inspiration, to better oneself. Lydia has such a love-hate relationship with those who are successful however. It’s why them and not me? What do they have that I don’t? This scarcity mindset makes her feel small which is why we see her constantly changing her style, decor and friendships; why she doesn’t want to leave the bungalow for meetings; and why she’s ultimately too scared to push boundaries in the influencer world. The irony is her need to be bigger and better will be her own demise as she wants instant gratification without the work. As much as I love luxury bags and shoes, happiness really can’t be bought. Time, experiences and relationships are essentially critical to happiness. All of which Lydia is lacking due to her relentless need to keep up...not to live...just to keep up.
Her insta intro says “they threw me to the wolves and I came out leading the pack” 🙄. You’re right, it’s a constant competition but it is funny to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Bungalow: A Retrospective

At first the bungalow was glam with velvet, nail heads, sparkly chandeliers, and remember that navy dining room with Sputnik light?!

Then she changes the staircases put up the paneling and goes for a more transitional aesthetic somewhere between traditional and contemporary. Personally, I think she was on the right track here when she was working with her decorator friend and doing a lot of Neptune and Oka.

Then bam! Desi Perkins reveals her Restoration Hardware home and now Lydia wants a modern minimal earthy home. She changes out the light fixtures to copy the RH look, but her house is transitional coastal at this point. That light fixture in the kitchen is modern farmhouse! Now we have whicker and pampas grass everywhere.

In the meantime, her bedroom is contemporary glam. Also, as pointed out, the powder room (I’m from the US and am like wtf is a cloakroom?) is Art Deco.

Then she switches out the ultra glam navy dining room for neutral farmhouse, before switching it out to a Louis Vuitton museum.

Oof and now she is going for ultra traditional with these mood boards, because She’s inspired by Josie. These mood boards are incredibly dated and do not seem like her style at all! She needs an interior design intervention before she turns it into a grandmas house.
She doesn’t know her own style she is literally copying what everyone else does and making it up as she goes along. What’s why nothing works together. She’s not got a true style. Atleast when she was a bit of a grunger she had her style and it was natural (way back in the day) right now she looks like she’s playing dress up in her white dresses in her weirdly decorated house.

Don’t even get me started on the stairs.... wasted money redoing stairs that were perfectly fine

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.