Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AKA “I hate the fact that the living room is blue and would have had it painted 3 different shades of white if it weren’t for this annoying pandemic”
It's a wonder the interior dimensions haven't changed with all the layers of paint she's had put on the walls of that bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
insta1.jpg

cottage.jpg

The cottage she wants to buy is not for sale. At least not publicly. My predictions: They must be looking to downsize and she is priming her audience by swooning over smaller properties. I think the pandemic hit their wallets hard (as it has for most) and they are realizing they are over-extended. If influencer cultures dries up after this (please lord) then the money-pit bungalow is going to sink them. Anything structural or value-adding they do after this is to set them up to sell. Then they will get a [divorce]/smaller property in a copy-cat style, and it will be two birds, one stone.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 122271
View attachment 122259

The cottage she wants to buy is not for sale. At least not publicly. My predictions: They must be looking to downsize and she is priming her audience by swooning over smaller properties. I think the pandemic hit their wallets hard (as it has for most) and they are realizing they are over-extended. If influencer cultures dries up after this (please lord) then the money-pit bungalow is going to sink them. Anything structural or value-adding they do after this is to set them up to sell. Then they will get a [divorce]/smaller property in a copy-cat style, and it will be two birds, one stone.
Which of these is the most recent photo, her's or your's you've added?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 122271
View attachment 122259

That’s the same cottage, just painted up....

Reactions: 5
I think she's realised they made a big mistake buying that bungalow, the house they wanted fell through and she obviously couldn't wait! Looking at victoria's house, 5 bed, 2 garages, quite a bit of garden and only £805,000 compared to Lidl's huge spend on the bungalow, all the money she's spent on it to achieve her aesthetic won't add very much in terms of market value. Also anyone with a couple of kids who would need the bedrooms on the top floor would have to rip out both dressing rooms, so not very practical either.

She was all about contemporary when she moved in there, the blue velvet dining room etc, and now she wants an old world chocolate box cottage! What a fool!

Reactions: 21
Well I hope these cottages are big enough for her dressing room and a office. God knows about Ali his office will probably be moved to the shed in the garden 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The constant changing, switching, redoing coupled with the insane number of quotes and posts daily all about believing in yourself and that you're enough speaks volumes as to how insecure, ungrounded and uncertain she is of herself.

I'd laugh but it really is rather sad when you see someone so lost, confused and empty with no true sense of Self at bloody age 32. The thing is it'll never be enough and whether she buys 10 new houses, 10 new designer purses or a bunch of Aston Martins, she'll still never measure up as there will always be smarter, more successful, more beautiful influencers with more wealth.

She just seems empty to me. And she can keep getting 100 new deliveries of tit everyday it'll never give her a sense of fulfillment. The culture of social media and being an "influencer" will never give one fulfillment and satisfaction because there is always someone else with more.

I'm sure she's focused on a cottage and country house now because of Josie. She'll soon have a photo with her Hunter boots and I bet she's now scouring the web for a pasta maker. How bleeping exhausting her mind must be to always try and one up another on a daily basis. She is the epitome of pure insecurity, unhappiness, dissatisfaction and being completely unfulfilled. Just saying..

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I reported Liedia to the ASA for declaring 'Press Product' on her posts instead of #Gifted and they did f*ck all.
Was I supposed to report her to CMA or CAP instead?

Below is the email I received from ASA...

20200503_225334.jpg

20200503_225313.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.