Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine buying a house for £1.3 million and absolutely destroying it because you have no personality and just steal off of everyone else. Imagine spending that much money and not even being proud enough of it to clean it properly? Imagine wasting that much money to seem luxe and now your house is a mish mash of absolute shite and looks ridiculous. Imagine being that delusional you think you’re some kind of interior designer and that it actually looks good. Crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lydiot prefers the plastic wrapped non gluten gifted care package from mother type pasta 😂
Screenshot_20200503_173358.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some of her “brand merch” account followers. And many more just at a glance, but can’t upload more. What a fraud!!
imagine her buying up her own merch when it doesn't sell out because her followers are fake and going "guyssss we sold out in 15 minutes"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would really love to know where that house is, we were looking in Essex at the same time and never saw anything like that.
It’s in one of the villages just outside of Chelmsford, I’m in Essex, loads of houses like that if you don’t want to be able to walk to a town or train station or anywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If Ali had some balls he would put his foot down and say no more changing the rooms ffs!
What a dull life they live.

Is he not sick to the back teeth of chopping and changing every god damn room? Grow a pair Ali (just bigger ones than Lyds) 💪

Reactions: 12
Making improvements to your home step by step is one thing, constantly redoing rooms because you saw some cool pictures on insta and pinterest is another.
She doesn’t realize how vain and insecure she looks.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 122006
She’s got the mental asylum look down to a tee 👌🏽 Is this where she goes to recover from her little room of drama?! What next? The red room. Where she practices being ‘sexy’ and whips Ali into submission.
AKA “I hate the fact that the living room is blue and would have had it painted 3 different shades of white if it weren’t for this annoying pandemic”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS this is why I despise this woman everything is an ad she is just disengenous and this is how she bought a £1.8 mill house off her lying and constant shilling
I know, they are all the f**king same. A truly gifted content creator can create interesting Vlogs and posts without any payment/AD's

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.