Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give her some slack guys! She har been so so so busy going to dear old Pareeeee and eating avocados in bed...tomorrow you'll get the 10th trailer, promise!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s on a press trip, therefore she should be promoting the brand she’s away with 😬
It’s like going back to work and instead of sending work emails you send photos of you wedding to clients 🤦‍♀️

Snow White and THE CLAW 🥺
View attachment 39217
with the length of those fingers she could reach that piano that Lydia was going on about from 100 yards!

you forgot the foot claw in the same pic lol though i prefer her nails to lydias manly beige nails
they look like a packet of those Richmond sausages on the end of her arms (Lydia's I mean).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long gone are the days when the partnership is with the husband 🙄
But as we know, Alex probably agreed to a party and a nice dress but not an actual legal marriage 😎

31DEB335-5ED3-4577-BED5-5E598CA38704.jpeg

So Dior it is!!!

So she actually got PAID to have them FOR FREE at her sham wedding

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Long gone are the days when the partnership is with the husband 🙄
Oh but hold on, Alex probably agreed to a party and a nice dress but not an actual legal marriage 😎

View attachment 39358

So Dior it is!!!

So she actually got PAID to have them FOR FREE at her sham wedding
The more I see the more I'm disliking her, what a sell out. Ad after ad at your own wedding, what a fake!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Tamara posted that she’s #21 on the Sunday times top 100 top uk influencers list, which makes her first in fashion and beauty. Lolol poor Vic is number 40something. Even Lydia is ahead of her. Very shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 4

It’ll be interesting to see how she claps back to those comments.
valid points, neither are abusive, interesting to see what she does.

3D85A364-D620-414E-A6BB-F8B30B1D78F2.jpeg

Why the feck is everyone a “bestie”
Is this a thing now, she marries a photographer and keeps one on side because she’s really not photogenic and needs help 🤷‍♀️

8E266613-D576-4DA9-A5BA-3B8E24DDAA2B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m watching the premiere, her lisp is so distracting, she needs to get those teeth sorted

A885BDC1-39E1-4BA3-A038-A07100D18C22.jpeg

Confirmed. She’s made him her wife 😌
BE3E32BC-AFAF-4B1D-9B80-22D927535FFA.jpeg

Avoids answering how much the dress costs 😐
BA2D36F4-7044-47AA-A205-97168D13D79A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had to post but for a unique dress it doesn't have a wow factor without the veil I would think bridal boutique dress. I understand wanting classic and simple but did no boutique offer her a free dress or something

Reactions: 2
I wish she had done a voice over the clips. I really don't need to see her talking to the camera when all the footage is of her at the fittings!

Also I like the knee length that the mock up dresses were. I think her ceremony dress would've looked really good as a knee length dress. I do like both of her phillipa leply dresses but I still wish she had done something more out there or over the top. If you have so many outfit changes why not have at least one really fashion forward sort of dress? I did like her white tux but for her it isn't unexpected bc she loves her suits.

I'm halfway through this and so much of it is her talking to the camera, what's the point of a "documentary" if you aren't showing more of what is going on? We really don't care about how harsh of a sweetheart neckline you wanted

Reactions: 5
She’s really not going to disclose her dress as gifted, is she? Not in the video, the title or the description. I get that she’s insecure about putting that label on her wedding but it’s incredibly deceiving.

I’m in the states so can’t but someone really ought to report her to the CMA.

Reactions: 15
Those poor bridesmaids - those dresses would be unflattering on a supermodel!
Typical bridezilla wanting everybody to look like crap next to her...joke’s on you mate, you looked like an orange peel with a napkin wrapped around it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she didn’t say the dress was gifted when it clearly was.
I wouldn’t be shocked if she made money from this wedding. So many things were clearly gifted but on top of that If some of these deals were paid partnerships 😱
She could have made a fortune

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.