Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh no......no no no, it was stolen!!! Stolen right!!
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Interesting (as we’ve all pointed out before) Aldi never out right said it was stolen...
but Lidl had that robbery tweet out before the bag had even been left on the taxi floor by Aldi’s drunk ass hands
You drunk ass idiot trying to impress the boys you left your bag in the car.
Idiot.

View attachment 40425View attachment 40426

Oh Alex go back to being the perfect housewife and whip Vicki up some soup will you..she’s out working to support your ass

How do they know the driver took anything? Maybe it was the hotel staff, maybe Ali dropped the money in McDonald’s when he was flirting with jack [emoji2368]

This is hate speech towards the driver that returned his bag that he LEFT BEHIND!!

Edit 3 [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
View attachment 40429

Vicki has far to many puppies In her life...

Can just see lidl rubbing her hands in glee with the attention she got on social media. Predictable & boring. She’s so beige in every way

Reactions: 5
But remember she works hard for all the money she makes ;)

No wonder they're all linking this with hundreds made for each purchase with their link
View attachment 40493
Does anyone really think that among her sheep, she has that many who want and can afford such an ugly bag, over priced sponge bag/ towel, beauty case!!

When you advertise yourself bigger than the companies you’re collaborating with that’s laughable.

Lydia’s description of her collab:
View attachment 40474

intimissimi’s description of the collab “welcome to the family”:
View attachment 40491

Lydia’s description:

View attachment 40494

In H&M stores:
View attachment 40473

Lydia is like the other woman/mistress that the companies don’t want to claim publicly that they’re having an affair with but they know they have to throw a bone at her (private events, lipsticks & foundations) so she keeps putting out and sleeping with them. Meanwhile they’re committed to all the other influencers, the ones they allow themselves to be seen in public with at events, offering exposure to them.
Why can’t she pull thos’ Bloody pants up properly!!
I thought that tamara was their ambassador?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone really think that among her sheep, she has that many who want and can afford such an ugly bag, over priced sponge bag/ towel, beauty case!!
It's a two fold benefit for her:
  1. 10 mins work to post about the bag with her affiliate link and if even one person buys she's quids in.
  2. It tries to convince brands that she has all these dedicated followers ready to spunk thousands on high end stuff.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh, I’ve unfollowed Lydia, In the Frow & Claire Chanelle. They were fun for a laugh and to roll my eyes but this whole “please sign the petition to stop trolls”. You are not some impressionable teenager getting called horrendous names online & having to go to school the next day. There is software brands use to filter certain words so you never see those comments. Buy that.

Never mind the proposal won’t work, what about houses that share computers/devices? One account per family is it? How long would this ban last? Also advertisers won’t like users being restricted - so bite the hand that feeds you Lydiot.

You are adults and people are asking you questions you don’t like. Tamara got accused of not declaring Bottega stuff and she showed that she did pay for it but also talked about how she gets sent stuff to try, stuff to promote and some is to keep and some is to borrow for events etc. She is not perfect but she didn’t have a tantrum, block everyone and claim bullying. She explained it.

I realised I can still go look at their instagrams if I need a #kindlygifted laugh without contributing to their followers.

Reactions: 18
OMG.
She has really p****** me off with this whole petition against bullying IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing.
The right to a private life is a 'human right' (check that law Lydia since you think you're so smart!)
I cannot believe she's preaching about this when she's the worst bully of all!
It's shocking that brands still work with this a**hole. She should be held accountable for all the lies she spreads out there. How about that?
She's 30 years old, you would think that she's mature enough to understand the meaning of 'letting go'.
She's worse than a Rottweiler (and they're amazing dogs btw don't get me wrong) but she just wouldn't let things go.
She keeps holding on to these so called bullies on gossip sites that ruin her life when really we're just here to expose her true colours.
I'm so so so embarrassed for her...
Lydia, please please please quit now before you go down as one of the worst bloggers in history.

All the head has to do is stop googling herself and reading about herself.
She’ll never stop anyone talking about her. She should move to China or North Korea.
It’s laughable that she thinks she can put herself out there all over social media in desperation for money & free tit, jumping onto every bandwagon she thinks will get her money and only receive praise and arse kissing. Dream on dreamer (lidl), you’re way too fucked in the head to receive greater positive feedback over negative feedback. Lidl’s nothing but a liar, beggar, classless, tasteless, empty shell of an inadequate, vile, meagre twit. And an ugly one to boot.

I must admit it’s quite humorous watching her get uglier & uglier with every passing month. And I still say she’s in her 40’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My hand gesture when she tries to attempt to pronounce the basic company's name properly who in their right mind could get that wrong???
With the obligatory shaking of the head in desperation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0E970ACB-05F3-4868-A560-E7B8532A98C9.jpeg

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talking of beds. Isn't it funny how lydl has no men following her on instagram because they find her sexy & want to f*ck her like most models/girls on any social platform do. Oh yeah it's because she has zero sex appeal. Has anyone asked their husband/partner what they think of lydl?
She’s very unappealing. I can’t even picture her having sex. She’s sexless. Tits hanging out often on show yet not once has she ever looked sexy or fuckable.

She comes across (to me) like she’d think she’s great in the sack but she’s crap with zero skills [emoji23]

I’ve shown my hubby her ridiculous photoshopped pictures from years ago to her pictures now where u can see what she actually looks like (in others videos & pics) and he (though COMPLETELY uninterested) said she was a joke. Laughed at her terrible boobs and her pathetic eye bleeping she does.

He was shocked she has anyone watching her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG.
She has really p****** me off with this whole petition against bullying IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing.
The right to a private life is a 'human right' (check that law Lydia since you think you're so smart!)
I cannot believe she's preaching about this when she's the worst bully of all!
It's shocking that brands still work with this a**hole. She should be held accountable for all the lies she spreads out there. How about that?
She's 30 years old, you would think that she's mature enough to understand the meaning of 'letting go'.
She's worse than a Rottweiler (and they're amazing dogs btw don't get me wrong) but she just wouldn't let things go.
She keeps holding on to these so called bullies on gossip sites that ruin her life when really we're just here to expose her true colours.
I'm so so so embarrassed for her...
Lydia, please please please quit now before you go down as one of the worst bloggers in history.
Watch when everyone suddenly has to log into SM with passport details they’ll just sack off those social media platforms and she’ll have no one to sell her tit too...! Pro

• Haha
Has anyone got a copy of this video? Or anyone watched it? Just wondering what the girl actually had to say that got Lydia so upset...
Lydiot was upset because she was unable to control the narrative (block/delete) in the comments section of that video, as per usual. The comments were loaded with people who like and dislike Lydia for various reasons. It was a public discourse that Lydia couldn't control... there for all eyes to see (with a lot of revealing comments and first-hand experiences on both sides of the table).

So Lydia decided to post about it on Twitter to her mindless minions who she and they more than likely bullied the girl in some way or fashion. As a result, she took the video down. Lydia says that the girl took it down because of negative comments, but she's a YouTuber which is par for the course. Her example on Twitter was a screenshot of what looked like a private DM. If that's the case she really should take all of her videos about other YouTuber's down. Just another Lydiot lie.

So she wants us to give copies of our passports to these private companies that literally just exist to mine private data to make money out of. 🤦‍♀️

And she wants some kind of law to determine what's hurtful to social media infuencers. FFS. The police don't even come out to investigate something stolen at a shop unless it's over £200 and they don't come out to investigate home break-ins in most cases. Facebook struggle just to remove all the content of actual physical abuse on their platform.

These people's long term future will be damaged by the ludicrous bubble they live in.

View attachment 40407
View attachment 40408
Lydia: "Passport numbers that can be used when accessing" social media? Lydia is a first-rate buffoon. I've never seen an influenza quite so dim.

The more Lydia opens her mouth, the more I realize why people utterly cannot stand her and continue to drag her across the internet. Immensely dim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lydiot was upset because she was unable to control the narrative (block/delete) in the comments section of that video, as per usual. The comments were loaded with people who like and dislike Lydia for various reasons. It was a public discourse that Lydia couldn't control... there for all eyes to see (with a lot of revealing comments and first-hand experiences on both sides of the table).

So Lydia decided to post about it on Twitter to her mindless minions who she and they more than likely bullied the girl in some way or fashion. As a result, she took the video down. Lydia says that the girl took it down because of negative comments, but she's a YouTuber which is par for the course. Her example on Twitter was a screenshot of what looked like a private DM. If that's the case she really should take all of her videos about other YouTuber's down. Just another Lydiot lie.

Lydia: "Passport numbers that can be used when accessing" social media? Lydia is a first-rate buffoon. I've never seen an influenza quite so dim.

The more Lydia opens her mouth, the more I realize why people utterly cannot stand her and continue to drag her across the internet. Immensely dim.
Some ppl don’t have a passport or a NI if they are an older child . So basically unless your a demographic that can afford a passport you can’t have a SM account... nice one Lidl Pro

Reactions: 10
Just watched Lidl’s new ig story about the “Biggest project in our home” aka a too-large-for-the-space console table and a mirror that makes your nose look bigger (Lyd, do you really need that? Let’s be honest here)..looks like the ones you find at the county fair. I’m a professional interior designer and this makes my blood boil!!!

tit hallway mirror #7,543

. Pro
She clearly thinks this what it means to be an interior designer! I’m out!!

• Haha
You know she likes to dress her house like it's out of a high end decor magazine and make it look like you wouldn't dare sit down anywhere or tit in her toilet. Everything is carefully placed and orderly, she most probably uses a tape measure to make sure everything is the perfect distance apart, everything is colour co-ordinated etc etc. Well I'd like to sneak in and move everything round and make it look homely🤣. It's purely just for show and not remotely welcoming or cosy.

Reactions: 11
a mirror that makes your nose look bigger (Lyd, do you really need that? Let’s be honest here)
It’s like asking a fat person if they really need another cake. 😬

I’m gonna pay for this when my IP gives her a very vague location that includes 8000 other houses 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.