Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably been mentioned before but that exact same wallpaper is on the barber shop wall in Coronation street .... very high class Lydia! I mentioned it on her YT but it got removed 🤦🏼‍♀️
It got removed???? it's not exactly abusive is it! She is getting beyond a joke, she needs a real wake up call she is such a child. On the subject of online abuse, non of us in here or her comments on YouTube are actually abusive, no one is threatening her life or being seriously degrading. I really can't fathom behaviour like this. She needs to get a real job.

Reactions: 14
Spoiler alert, she recommends to buy online (with her affiliate links and earn her 11% commission) :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2019-09-12-11-59-44-174_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It got removed???? it's not exactly abusive is it! She is getting beyond a joke, she needs a real wake up call she is such a child. On the subject of online abuse, non of us in here or her comments on YouTube are actually abusive, no one is threatening her life or being seriously degrading. I really can't fathom behaviour like this. She needs to get a real job.
Yep. She's still at it 2yrs on...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just forced myself to watch the latest self-pity-fest vlog. Just in that video it's beyond obvious she reads the gossip sites. Just in the last week someone mentioned (either here or GG before that thread died a death) that it was funny how she never talks about Sunday Riley Luna product after banging on about it being the most amazing product, then low and behold, she mentions she's wearing the exact same product that she's not mentioned for months! Then someone noticed she was wearing the Fendi sliders she said she was selling because they were apparently too uncomfortable, and once again, she mentions 'excuse my feet, they're messed up from wearing my Fendi sliders that have cut them to bits'...

Secondly - wow she is such a bad actress. Talking to Lumi asking her if she's OK because Lynx has gone - errr, Lumi friggin hated Lynx, she'd be throwing a party if she could and that voice couldn't sound any more fake. And then the sad face opening those hideous cat pictures (that clearly Lidl hates but pretends to like because Ali bought them) it was like watching some Yr8 school student acting in the end of year play.

Thirdly - she replied to just ONE comment on that vlog and that was to clap back at someone who was very Kindly and respectfully trying to tell her she'd recently lost her dad and had also had a cat go missing, but the pain of losing a loved one that's been with you your whole life, was so much harder that a missing cat. Lydia, as usual, replies with some rude passive aggressive response forcing the poster to then apologise when she'd said nothing wrong!! So out of all the comments kissing her arse, being compassionate, sending well wishes, she can't be arsed to like a single one, but feels the need to snap at someone politely telling her that life could be worse. If that isn't the most arrogant, narcissistic behaviour - lapping up all the praise without a single thanks, but dare to criticise and I'll shoot you down - I don't know how her sheep can't see this!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
This whole “Charlie bit me!” needs to stop. What the hell is wrong with them? What are they even talking about? Personal abuse? How come? LEM is a registered company, a BRAND not an individual LydiaWho. All she gets online concerns her as a BRAND not as a private person. Want to protect your private life from online abuse? Don’t go public! It’s as simple as that! I don’t post my life online for everyone to see, don’t make a fortune from them, and as a result don’t get ‘abused’ (talked about).
She (and those who signed) are unbelievably stupid. It’s actually scary that all these 7 000 + of dimwits actual exist and have access to Internet.

Lydia, Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Bashar al-Assad get, as you like to call it, online ‘abuse’ every minute of their day. Their every word and move is being discussed, because they chose the job that they hold. They are being called all sort of things, their family members are being talked bad about. And that is all because people have and are allowed to execute their constitutional right for freedom of speech. It’s nobody’s place to decide whether to shut someone up or not. You are a grown up. Remove yourself from a public eye and live happily ever after with zero ‘abuse’. Nobody is forcing you to stay in a spotlight. You’re fame hungry. Stay famous. Gossip comes with the territory.

And btw that youtuber was in her right to make a video about you. Your content is in public domain, and you are a public figure. People make videos about celebrities all the time, and mass media lives off celebrities and politics. It’s no different to what that girl has done. Nothing unethical about her actions.

Reactions: 20
Thirdly - she replied to just ONE comment on that vlog and that was to clap back at someone who was very Kindly and respectfully trying to tell her she'd recently lost her dad and had also had a cat go missing
I got blocked from her YouTube for asking her “fans” did they not care that Lydia ignores every 👏single 👏 message of support from them and instead gives all her attention to the “haters”.
Blocked.
I’m almost certain I’ve called her out on much worse on her channel 🤣🤣 but don’t you dare try and turn the sheep or you’re out.

What do we watch first!!!!!!
Lispy Lidl and the latest update on affiliate lynx’s search!
or Victoria and her wife selling their wedding to every single brand they could rope in 😱

We’re spoilt with tonight’s content!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s probably been mentioned before but that exact same wallpaper is on the barber shop wall in Coronation street .... very high class Lydia! I mentioned it on her YT but it got removed 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it looks like a pub/cigar bar bathroom. Between the dark paneling, wallpaper and those lights that look like barbicide jars that's all I can think of when I see it. Barbicide-Instrument-Disinfectant-Fungicide-Glass-Jar-Barber-Hair.jpg 70081509_2433244073665948_816312066192992238_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So she wants us to give copies of our passports to these private companies that literally just exist to mine private data to make money out of. 🤦‍♀️

And she wants some kind of law to determine what's hurtful to social media infuencers. FFS. The police don't even come out to investigate something stolen at a shop unless it's over £200 and they don't come out to investigate home break-ins in most cases. Facebook struggle just to remove all the content of actual physical abuse on their platform.

These people's long term future will be damaged by the ludicrous bubble they live in.

View attachment 40407
View attachment 40408
Lydia is extremely ignorant which fuels her arrogance and feels the need to bully her opinions on other people. She isn’t open to conversations just dictatorship. I get the strangest feeling that she will be cancelled soon.

Her lack of being open minded is going to hinder her growth in life (period), and her delusion of Grandeur is making her think that everyone wants to be her and live her lifestyle, once that idea bubble is bursted she goes into a defense mode ramble. The lengths she goes to protect her ego is frightening.

Sorry to break the news to you Lydia, but this world doesn’t surround you and your insecurities. On a not so funny side, it’s actually scary that she is this stupid and self absorbed. She has made her career “at-home” because she truly wouldn’t make it in the real world.

These companies that are giving her allowances, are making so much money off of her. Being that they buy all their items at cost price (40-60% less than suggested retail) and knowing that the schmucks that follow her are going to buy what she has at full price. They’re making more off of her than she’s making from her bullshit commission and free items.

What’s even more fucked up, is all of this isn’t getting her the attention she wants, all the makeup ADS, clothing allowances, trips - yet she still can’t get an invite to a show or anything that offers her free exposure in addition to her self-promoting on YouTube or Instagram. Based on the YouTube videos, ass kissing free advertising she gives Dior, clothing allowances that don’t cost these companies anything but gain. She’s whoring herself out but still in the negative when it comes to what she’s getting in return.

If the lack of growth and status stagnation within the industry doesn’t cancel her, she’ll cancel herself by just being herself.

These brands don’t see a mild feminine woman, they see a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Hungry for status within the industry to add to her already huge head of narcissism. They don’t want to get into bed with a manly social climber they want to get into bed with someone that is humble for opportunities or at least portray that they are. They know what people relate too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It must be so depressing to be married to Lydia... and all that pretending with that fake lifestyle...
Imagine everyone hating you and even your so called followers who really are like sheep with some deep rooted self esteem issues deep down hate you too (in some ways).
It's hard to live a public life. Real celebrities hate it so much but they know it comes as a part of their career.
It's weird because Lydia seems to live off of the negativity. She soaks it all in like a dirty sponge. She doesn't want to focus on the good because she genuinely believes that she's already perfect like her minions say to feed her delusions.
She can't accept the fact that there are people out there who GENUINELY SEE THROUGH THE THINGS SHE HATES ABOUT HERSELF.
That's the only reason why she hates gossip site users.
She's guilty of all the things we say on here and she just hates being exposed. I bet she looks in the mirror everyday knowing we are right. She wants to shut us up because she can't bear the truth.

She sits there with her phone all the time. I wonder what she and Ali talk about?
'Oh, so and so said this about me... blah blah'

How depressing is that? Her negative energy ooozes out of her and through the screen. It's cringey to watch.

or she goes 'Oh they said this about me so I must hit back and show them they are wrong next time I vlog.'- pathetic.

At this point, we have become CO-CREATORS of her business because we give you content Lydia. Without us, your life would be even more boring because you have nothing going on other than your boring a** house and your moans about bullies.

and I think...

LYDIA, FACE IT. YOU ARE ADDICTED TO GOSSIP SITES!!!

Reactions: 23
OMG.
She has really p****** me off with this whole petition against bullying IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing.
The right to a private life is a 'human right' (check that law Lydia since you think you're so smart!)
I cannot believe she's preaching about this when she's the worst bully of all!
It's shocking that brands still work with this a**hole. She should be held accountable for all the lies she spreads out there. How about that?
She's 30 years old, you would think that she's mature enough to understand the meaning of 'letting go'.
She's worse than a Rottweiler (and they're amazing dogs btw don't get me wrong) but she just wouldn't let things go.
She keeps holding on to these so called bullies on gossip sites that ruin her life when really we're just here to expose her true colours.
I'm so so so embarrassed for her...
Lydia, please please please quit now before you go down as one of the worst bloggers in history.
I was probably mildly hacked off about that myself (not fully, just baffling how illogical their brain works to a certain degree) I am tempted to actually make one about the things she does which could be at least slightly dangerous and all the rest of it/them, not to make it too obvious so I'll (if I even bother doing one to be honest) I'd wait until after parliament has responded lol.

From the looks of it just doing some brief research the ICO for it to be a breach of GDPR rules would mean someone would have to make a profile of someones activity (doesn't have to name them at all) for it to be against, but the ability to do so would yeah make it not doable of course.

I'd laugh if that majorly overpriced crap scrunchie was what he bought

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Boot area......?
The place you put your shoes?
#ad #likealways

D4618ED8-E0A3-4450-98C0-2F6FB9D83279.jpeg

What’s even more fucked up, is all of this isn’t getting her the attention she wants, all the makeup ADS, clothing allowances, trips - yet she still can’t get an invite to a show or anything that offers her free exposure in addition to her self-promoting on YouTube or Instagram.
So true, Lydia can pretend she prefers to stay at home and misses her house when she’s forced to go on these trips 🙄 but the truth is she gets invited to events as Aldi’s plus one far more than she gets invited to events of the back of her own channel,
Not a fan of vicki frow but she hasn’t stopped since the wedding!
She’s off with LV right now after attending a Charlotte Tilbury launch and something... fragrance related 🤷‍♀️ The day before.
Leonie is bouncing from New York to Paris to Milan by the looks of it.
Meanwhile Lydia is hanging pampas grass and dead pheasant leaves on her door 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lydia is extremely ignorant which fuels her arrogance and feels the need to bully her opinions on other people. She isn’t open to conversations just dictatorship. I get the strangest feeling that she will be cancelled soon.

Her lack of being open minded is going to hinder her growth in life (period), and her delusion of Grandeur is making her think that everyone wants to be her and live her lifestyle, once that idea bubble is bursted she goes into a defense mode ramble. The lengths she goes to protect her ego is frightening.

Sorry to break the news to you Lydia, but this world doesn’t surround you and your insecurities. On a not so funny side, it’s actually scary that she is this stupid and self absorbed. She has made her career “at-home” because she truly wouldn’t make it in the real world.

These companies that are giving her allowances, are making so much money off of her. Being that they buy all their items at cost price (40-60% less than suggested retail) and knowing that the schmucks that follow her are going to buy what she has at full price. They’re making more off of her than she’s making from her bullshit commission and free items.

What’s even more fucked up, is all of this isn’t getting her the attention she wants, all the makeup ADS, clothing allowances, trips - yet she still can’t get an invite to a show or anything that offers her free exposure in addition to her self-promoting on YouTube or Instagram. Based on the YouTube videos, ass kissing free advertising she gives Dior, clothing allowances that don’t cost these companies anything but gain. She’s whoring herself out but still in the negative when it comes to what she’s getting in return.

If the lack of growth and status stagnation within the industry doesn’t cancel her, she’ll cancel herself by just being herself.

These brands don’t see a mild feminine woman, they see a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Hungry for status within the industry to add to her already huge head of narcissism. They don’t want to get into bed with a manly social climber they want to get into bed with someone that is humble for opportunities or at least portray that they are. They know what people relate too.
Talking of beds. Isn't it funny how lydl has no men following her on instagram because they find her sexy & want to f*ck her like most models/girls on any social platform do. Oh yeah it's because she has zero sex appeal. Has anyone asked their husband/partner what they think of lydl?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boot area......?
#ad #likealways

View attachment 40466
So after moaning in a vlog that she wants to have a boot area near the back door, but it will cost SOOOOOO much, she's managed to beg Hammonds to do it for free or discount. WHAT A BEG. Lydia, real country houses have proper boot rooms for welly's, muck boots, riding boots, waterproof jackets and dog beds, you can't create that in your underwhelming bungalow. I have a proper boot room, and it's a proper functional area of the house, that gets mucky, wet, messy, used every day. It's not some area to have styled with your Chanel books, candles and un-used Hunter wellies, just because you think that's what country houses have. This is just another area for her to style and buy props for.

If she wants to portray this country life / wife image, why didn't she buy an old period property, get a couple of dogs, a horse, some chickens, an old Landrover Defender and really embrace it. Nope - every thing is just for bragging rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Boot area......?
#ad #likealways

View attachment 40466

So true, Lydia can pretend she prefers to stay at home and misses her house when she’s forced to go on these trips 🙄 but the truth is she gets invited to events as Aldi’s plus one far more than she gets invited to events of the back of her own channel,
Not a fan of vicki frow but she hasn’t stopped since the wedding!
She’s off with LV right now after attending a Charlotte Tilbury launch and something... fragrance related 🤷‍♀️ The day before.
Leonie is bouncing from New York to Paris to Milan by the looks of it.
Meanwhile Lydia is hanging pampas grass and dead pheasant leaves on her door 🤷‍♀️
Mentioned yesterday that the house Reno had slowed down, here she is with info and proof that those little eyes and tiny brain have been reading here!

Ok she has an office, but she is in the « dinning room », with the team.

Reactions: 7
Talking of beds. Isn't it funny how lydl has no men following her on instagram because they find her sexy & want to f*ck her like most models/girls on any social platform do. Oh yeah it's because she has zero sex appeal. Has anyone asked their husband/partner what they think of lydl?
I've only ever shown him her baby monster knees 🤷‍♀️👶👹:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even her husband is keeping away from this one [emoji1787][emoji38]
Rebecca Meldrum mentioned it, but we know she reads here obsessively. “Dear Tattle Life” was probably her best upload acting wise!!

Speaking of Ali, he’s going to a lot of trouble to prove this bag had been “”””””stolen”””””””

View attachment 40422View attachment 40423

Almost like they knew people were doubting their story....
I find aldi’s interaction pathetic & insulting, as clearly did the person he’s accusing, hence the I don’t need any money from you, I own the company response. Aldi’s little “no questions asked” comment is such an accusation. Like the poor sad little driver stole his bleeping camera etc like aldi is so above him [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I can’t stand the twit now. He’s as horrible as his bleep wife. These two deserve to lose everything and be forced back into real jobs.

I feel like every single thing aldi does, he does with lidl in his ear telling him what to say & do. He’s as bad as her.

Reactions: 25
That’s An expensive make up bag!
And great for those who don’t need their arms and hands…!
But remember she works hard for all the money she makes ;)

No wonder they're all linking this with hundreds made for each purchase with their link
1568297970155.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When you advertise yourself bigger than the companies you’re collaborating with that’s laughable.

Lydia’s description of her collab:
6D18F45A-54E7-482C-A4FF-6C69F81EE404.jpeg

intimissimi’s description of the collab “welcome to the family”:
0E970ACB-05F3-4868-A560-E7B8532A98C9.jpeg

Lydia’s description:

7D526FEF-9367-4066-80F6-8B497B0151EE.jpeg

In H&M stores:
4EDFB26F-6185-4F8C-BD9B-F386148EFE67.jpeg

Lydia is like the other woman/mistress that the companies don’t want to claim publicly that they’re having an affair with but they know they have to throw a bone at her (private events, lipsticks & foundations) so she keeps putting out and sleeping with them. Meanwhile they’re committed to all the other influencers, the ones they allow themselves to be seen in public with at events and offering exposure to them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.