Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wants us to give copies of our passports to these private companies that literally just exist to mine private data to make money out of. [emoji2356]

And she wants some kind of law to determine what's hurtful to social media infuencers. FFS. The police don't even come out to investigate something stolen at a shop unless it's over £200 and they don't come out to investigate home break-ins in most cases. Facebook struggle just to remove all the content of actual physical abuse on their platform.

These people's long term future will be damaged by the ludicrous bubble they live in.

View attachment 40407
View attachment 40408
Sooo dumb What about international SM users, it’s all good and well if they actually got this passed in the UK (which is basically 0%) but other countries use SM so they won’t be prosecuted!

They’ll never be able to stop comments, maybe they’ll make a global petition and try to take it to the next G8 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just block and move on Lydiot or make your SM private like normal folk! stop trying to control everyone! Pro

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This whole saga is hilarious. Have any other well known Influencers besides ITF jumped on this petition band wagon? or have they left Lydiot do all the talking, so she looks like an idiot. Its the whole ASA meeting all over again. (when she said they were going to meet and include everyone in the discussion..Never heard anything after that either and no one backed her up. She is making herself look like a fool yet again...and I'm here for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydia-I want to ban people writing negative comments about me online.

Also Lydia-I'm downright addicted & obsessed with reading negative comments about me online.

#narclife

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love that passport and ID numbers, where does she live?
For one some people don’t have either and that info is highly private,over here in France if any odd person asks for your ID info you must refuse.
Well her head is huge but just full of sponsored underwear and scrunchies !

Reactions: 11
She should practise what she preaches. Are we surprised? Absolutely not - for every step forward she takes she goes and does something utterly stupid. Perhaps Canon will take her to task for posting that or is she begging for another new gadget?

You ladies are utter class!
Not to cause a ruckus but you can sometimes polish a turd, but there are times you may as well bury it or it'll stink to high heaven, just saying.... lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"In summary
As a rule, you won’t have to pay tax on gifts you receive as long as:
  • The gift-giver didn’t bestow more than £3,000 in total in a given tax year
  • You’ve received the gift from your parents or grandparents for your wedding (within limits) or the gift is worth less than £250
  • The gift is from the gift-giver’s surplus income and you can prove making it didn’t change their standard of living
  • The gift-giver lives for more than seven years after they give you the gift
So, it turns out, the HMRC isn’t as Scrooge-like as you thought they were.
As long as you follow their rules, of course."

UK Tax laws are behind when it comes to taxing Influencers. Never before have so many received so much for doing so little!
The problem is that people like Lydia and Inthefrow are decorating, furnishing, cooking, travelling and eating for free. What they receive makes a substantial contribution to their lifestyles. These services and products that they receive should attract tax and the laws need to catch up.
This is really why Lydia does not want to declare freebies as gifts because that becomes a taxable item at some point as she even sells off these things to her followers.
This new venture into parliamentary issues will be the undoing of the influencer industry because everything will be debated including the freebie lifestyles and consumerism of the industry which does not protect consumers. There will be research into Lydia herself as the face of the petition and I am sure a quick google will bring more rigorous research into her perceived trolling.
Hi researchers;):m

This is spot on! And I really hope UK tax law catch up on the amount of freebies they get as it seems influencers seem to be living in a tax loop hole when it comes to this and it pisses me off. I have to declare gifts I receive through work, even just 1 damn bottle of wine! I have to pay tax on my job 'perks' like private healthcare, gym membership or even fuel allowance and when I get bonuses, I pay tax on it! If my boss and I tried to avoid paying extra tax on my income by for e.g them paying my kids school fees as payment and reducing my actual salary, or paying for all my groceries every month, I would get hauled over the coals and prosecuted by HMRC.

However, beggars like Lydia do this and seem immune? They don't have to pay for furniture for their home, paint for the walls, clothes they wear, cars they drive, beauty treatments, toiletries, makeup, underwear, coffee machines for their drinks, thermocrap's for their energy balls, hell, she even gets her gin and tonic gifted to her! Leaving them just having to fork out for mortgage payments, petrol, utilities and perhaps food, if they've not managed to bag a 'Hello Fresh' sponsorship. As a result, they have much more disposable income as they don't have to pay for everything else normal people would. All of these gifted items should be declared and taxed on, just like the rest of us.

Reactions: 23
Have any other well known Influencers besides ITF jumped on this petition band wagon?
Even her husband is keeping away from this one 🤣😆
Rebecca Meldrum mentioned it, but we know she reads here obsessively. “Dear Tattle Life” was probably her best upload acting wise!!

Speaking of Ali, he’s going to a lot of trouble to prove this bag had been “”””””stolen”””””””

B7C4AACA-BE38-4717-8309-404FB0B0F3BC.jpeg
2C786E28-06F2-4825-8323-13CB04F95063.jpeg

Almost like they knew people were doubting their story....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol, so he forgot his bag in a car? These two are such victims :rolleyes:
Ooooh no......no no no, it was stolen!!! Stolen right!!
🤣🤣🤣
Interesting (as we’ve all pointed out before) Aldi never out right said it was stolen...
but Lidl had that robbery tweet out before the bag had even been left on the taxi floor by Aldi’s drunk ass hands
You drunk ass idiot trying to impress the boys you left your bag in the car.
Idiot.

7B4C7B82-D1D1-4EA8-8479-587DDF39F10B.jpeg
B98E285D-C311-4B0C-B295-C4875539766C.jpeg

Oh Alex go back to being the perfect housewife and whip Vicki up some soup will you..she’s out working to support your ass

How do they know the driver took anything? Maybe it was the hotel staff, maybe Ali dropped the money in McDonald’s when he was flirting with jack 🤷‍♀️

This is hate speech towards the driver that returned his bag that he LEFT BEHIND!!

Edit 3 🤣🤣🤣
D7E97D63-4324-4710-BDCB-39D89A2CE8C3.jpeg

Vicki has far to many puppies In her life...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooooo

View attachment 40392

Tell me more....
How did that come about?
It was a while ago, unfortunately I don't have time to find it atm (but it's probably deleted now ;) ).
Anyway Lydiot jumped on the "Les Beiges"-bandwagon, cuz it's CHANEL you know (By Terrible who?)!

She used the product (can't remember which one/ones) in a vlog and Lady von Bungaloooofarth couldn't pronounce it right. A follower/viewer wrote a kind explanation on how to say it correctly in the comments and Lidl, as we all know, is perfect and can't handle any kind of advice. It all escalated quickly and ended with Lidl threathening her with calling the Police to her door step.

Crazy times.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
OMG.
She has really p****** me off with this whole petition against bullying IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing.
The right to a private life is a 'human right' (check that law Lydia since you think you're so smart!)
I cannot believe she's preaching about this when she's the worst bully of all!
It's shocking that brands still work with this a**hole. She should be held accountable for all the lies she spreads out there. How about that?
She's 30 years old, you would think that she's mature enough to understand the meaning of 'letting go'.
She's worse than a Rottweiler (and they're amazing dogs btw don't get me wrong) but she just wouldn't let things go.
She keeps holding on to these so called bullies on gossip sites that ruin her life when really we're just here to expose her true colours.
I'm so so so embarrassed for her...
Lydia, please please please quit now before you go down as one of the worst bloggers in history.

Reactions: 18
Who else thinks Tattle Life has got Lydia's Intimissimi knickers into a bunch. 😆 🙋‍♀️

Lydia did, in fact, indirectly bully that girl to remove her YouTube video by making that snide Twitter post and surely her minions ran after her like lemmings off a cliff.

View attachment 40280
Has anyone got a copy of this video? Or anyone watched it? Just wondering what the girl actually had to say that got Lydia so upset...

Reactions: 5
Ooooh no......no no no, it was stolen!!! Stolen right!!
🤣🤣🤣
Interesting (as we’ve all pointed out before) Aldi never out right said it was stolen...
but Lidl had that robbery tweet out before the bag had even been left on the taxi floor by Aldi’s drunk ass hands
You drunk ass idiot trying to impress the boys you left your bag in the car.
Idiot.

View attachment 40425View attachment 40426

Oh Alex go back to being the perfect housewife and whip Vicki up some soup you idiot...
How do they know the driver took anything? Maybe it was the hotel staff, maybe Ali dropped the money in McDonald’s when he was flirting with jack 🤷‍♀️

This is hate speech towards the driver that returned his bag that he LEFT BEHIND!!

Edit 3 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 40429

Vicki has far to many puppies...
If I was them, I'd just be grateful to have the stuff back. I would just keep my mouth shut no matter how frustrating it may be or if some cash were missing or whatever. I would just be grateful... but of course Lydia had to be sooo dramatic and so righteous about it all... classless.

Reactions: 9
It was a while ago, unfortunately I don't have time to find it atm (but it's probably deleted now ;) ).
Anyway Lydiot jumped on the "Les Beiges"-bandwagon, cuz it's CHANEL you know (By Terrible who?)!

She used the product (can't remember which one/ones) in a vlog and Lady von Bungaloooofarth couldn't pronounce it right. A follower/viewer wrote a kind explanation on how to say it correctly in the comments and Lidl, as we all know, is perfect and can't handle any kind of advice. It all escalated quickly and ended with Lidl threathening her with calling the Police to her door step.

Crazy times.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would outright pay to hear her talk to the Police... oh to hear their response pmsl 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 6
If I was them, I'd just be grateful to have the stuff back. I would just keep my mouth shut no matter how frustrating it may be or if some cash were missing or whatever. I would just be grateful... but of course Lydia had to be sooo dramatic and so righteous about it all... classless.
I’m sure Ali had a brilliant night and that’s why he left the bag behind.
Housewife Alex and Jack in one room!!! And I heard a rumour jack liked one of his tweets!!!!!
🥰
What teenager girl wouldn’t be beside themselves and loose their dignity.... I mean bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way they are talking /writing about the driver/chauffeur is terrible, calling him a thief when they have no proof. That is bullying for me when you spread lies and demand the person be fired. When you use public or even private transport you remain responsible for your own belongings. They were not robbed/mugged but just too drunk on freebie wine to remember to pick up the bag. And what idiot carries all is eggs in one basket…
Anyway firing someone in France for that would be pretty impossible, stupid turds and these two can’t be polished.

Reactions: 23
I love how she tries so hard to campaign for this petition to go through.
Even if they get all the signatures needed and more they will never do it.
A lot of powerful people out there wouldn't want be outed for some of the shadiest things going on with the world so why would they bother doing it for delusional chav wanna be Lydia Millen just because she's worried about her bullies.
But, carry on wasting your time Lydia... we don't mind you doing everything you can to embarrass yourself and look stupid.

Reactions: 12
So instead of thanking the person that returned the bag they left when pissed they blame him with no evidence.

In some European countries it's expected or even the law to give a finding fee of 10%.

Love how stupid she is to think this petition to effectively stop negative options on people that choose to broadcast their life publicly will achieve anything 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.