Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Good heavens, literally doing nothing 😂 I guess in Lydia’s world being a lazy poser is partner goals. Imagine being so dull and uninspiring ...

E7B28003-7A34-45DB-9FF0-CD42F96D3DAC.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She has absolutely no shame. I was gonna say she’d link her knickers if she could but she has 🤣🤣🤣
Further down

View attachment 40307
Does that mean if I decide to make a blog I can waffle on about how much I spent last time I bought some then? *note the sarcasm* lol
What in the raging hell is this outfit all about? Looks like she can’t decide whether she’s going to a rock concert or ballroom dancing...
Could not quite put my finger on it what to say about that, but you've just nailed it!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Think someone must have been putting a blind fold on when putting together outfits to be frankly honest! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Affiliate lynx and the duck off scrunchie...
Youtube Rewind - 2019
right there

😆😆😆
Can’t polish a turd.... but you can roll it in farrow & ball

DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh effing heck you have no idea how much that killed me, you're dead, I'm now 6ft under 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lumi: I'm not supposed to tell anyone but...
The Internet: 👀👀👀👀

Lumi:

download.png

kklHzNi - Imgur.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So lemme get this straight.

Leonie and the major influencers are all at fashion week.

Victoria and her wife Alex Magrath are on yet another fragrance trip.

Lydia? Well, she’s at home picking fights with that YouTube chick, signing paranoid petitions and moaning about her cat. Got it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought this too. She will no longer be able to bad mouth companies such as Canon regarding her opinion on the camera. She is a total fool !!!!
Talking of Cannon's what happened to loose cannon Jo?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you remember when Lidl couldn't pronounce "Les beiges" (Chanel) and threatened to call the Police on a poor follower who tried to help her?

I guess none of her little sheep dares to correct her this time around..Lidl is sooo powerful you know 🤣😅.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Didn’t Ali get sent that Canon for free and then she bitched about wanting one too?

Maybe they refused to send her one so she put out a ‘nice review’ online...!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
...I never thought about this so sorry to all if it comes off ill informed or dumb.
But do influencers really not have to pay taxes on all free PR products/trips/etc as they write it as a "gift" to the government?
"In summary
As a rule, you won’t have to pay tax on gifts you receive as long as:
  • The gift-giver didn’t bestow more than £3,000 in total in a given tax year
  • You’ve received the gift from your parents or grandparents for your wedding (within limits) or the gift is worth less than £250
  • The gift is from the gift-giver’s surplus income and you can prove making it didn’t change their standard of living
  • The gift-giver lives for more than seven years after they give you the gift
So, it turns out, the HMRC isn’t as Scrooge-like as you thought they were.
As long as you follow their rules, of course."

UK Tax laws are behind when it comes to taxing Influencers. Never before have so many received so much for doing so little!
The problem is that people like Lydia and Inthefrow are decorating, furnishing, cooking, travelling and eating for free. What they receive makes a substantial contribution to their lifestyles. These services and products that they receive should attract tax and the laws need to catch up.
This is really why Lydia does not want to declare freebies as gifts because that becomes a taxable item at some point as she even sells off these things to her followers.
This new venture into parliamentary issues will be the undoing of the influencer industry because everything will be debated including the freebie lifestyles and consumerism of the industry which does not protect consumers. There will be research into Lydia herself as the face of the petition and I am sure a quick google will bring more rigorous research into her perceived trolling.
Hi researchers;):m

Reactions: 14
When the owner of GG returns to the office & realises bipolarmorgan has pocketed all the #ad money & not spent a bean on site maintenance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
92668E6F-FB67-4ED4-A9C2-BEA079D47770.jpeg

Just found this. Changed schedule because she’s too tired... isn’t it her job to produce and provide material given that’s where she’s getting her money from.

If I didn’t go to work every time I was tired 🤦🏼‍♀️

Like why are her loyal sheep accepting this. They help fund her life and yet she can’t even be bothered to provide material for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So lemme get this straight.

Leonie and the major influencers are all at fashion week.

Victoria and her wife Alex Magrath are on yet another fragrance trip.

Lydia? Well, she’s at home picking fights with that YouTube chick, signing paranoid petitions and moaning about her cat. Got it!
What? You mean she went to the airport to have her photo taken but didn't actually go anywhere[emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 40400
Just found this. Changed schedule because she’s too tired... isn’t it her job to produce and provide material given that’s where she’s getting her money from.

If I didn’t go to work every time I was tired [emoji2360]

Like why are her loyal sheep accepting this. They help fund her life and yet she can’t even be bothered to provide material for them [emoji23]
'Thing's to say'
About what? A missing cat? What more is there to add?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 40313

Lydiot Millen's stupidity and gaping hypocrisy know no limits.

View attachment 40303
She should practise what she preaches. Are we surprised? Absolutely not - for every step forward she takes she goes and does something utterly stupid. Perhaps Canon will take her to task for posting that or is she begging for another new gadget?

Affiliate lynx and the duck off scrunchie...
Youtube Rewind - 2019
right there 👆

😆😆😆
Can’t polish a turd.... but you can slap a layer of farrow & ball on it

DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You ladies are utter class!

Reactions: 5
So she wants us to give copies of our passports to these private companies that literally just exist to mine private data to make money out of. 🤦‍♀️

And she wants some kind of law to determine what's hurtful to social media infuencers. FFS. The police don't even come out to investigate something stolen at a shop unless it's over £200 and they don't come out to investigate home break-ins in most cases. Facebook struggle just to remove all the content of actual physical abuse on their platform.

These people's long term future will be damaged by the ludicrous bubble they live in.

Screenshot_2019-09-12-09-18-23-815_com.twitter.android.jpg

Screenshot_2019-09-12-09-24-44-296_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.