Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what her job is, influencing people(her sheep) into thinking that a dressing gown is an outfit!!
Glad I don’t own such a thing!! I have heating to keep me warm, jumpers, blankets…
She has absolutely no shame. I was gonna say she’d link her knickers if she could but she has 🤣🤣🤣
Further down

83A185BD-470D-47F7-B053-6878D83CEFA3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Precisely...
If someone tweeted "LEM's opinions are trash. Don't buy into them."
She would be in such a tizzy.

And while you are at it..
Stop bullying people named Sharon, Lydia!
You would be hysterical if it was your name being bandied about like that.

Other notable responses...

View attachment 40297

Lydia Millen Is A Liar.jpg

Lydiot Millen's stupidity and gaping hypocrisy know no limits.

FireShot Capture 540 - Lydia (@LydiaEmillen) _ Twitter - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She has absolutely no shame. I was gonna say she’d link her knickers if she could but she has 🤣🤣🤣
Further down

View attachment 40307
The bills must really be piling up, or the times are hard. I will admit that renovation 10056 hasn’t taken place lately, the cash must be difficult to find. (The honey moon has drained them)!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bills must really be piling up, or the times are hard. I will admit that renovation 10056 hasn’t taken place lately, the cash must be difficult to find. (The honey moon has drained them)!
The consistently broken sump pump in their house of horrors drained them. 😆

Every single time Lydia Millen opens her mouth I wonder... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Precisely...
If someone tweeted "LEM's opinions are trash. Don't buy into them."
She would be in such a tizzy.

And while you are at it..
Stop bullying people named Sharon, Lydia!
You would be hysterical if it was your name being bandied about like that.

Other notable responses...

View attachment 40297
I was reading that without laughing until the scrunchy part and I just fell about laughing!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Not to want to double post as I find that irritating so adding this in after posting the above
I wonder how much markup they get on that be something insane like probably I don't know say about 5900% markup? Think the term least is rip off tbh, it's like why pay for mineral water when you can get tap water for free, there's a term for people like that off their f***ing rocker lol (off their tiny tree etc.... lol)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elastica...runchies-16-Colours-Size-9cm-1pc/254268062958
Probably far more accurate comparison is this (a whole 50p more pmsl) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Champagne-cream-Satin-Large-Hair-Scrunchie-Hair-Bobble/323859084017

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm here!! I quit GG earlier this year but have been lurking in the Lidl thread since Lynx disappeared. I couldn't handle the many unhinged thread tourists and the site being utter tit. So proud of y'all for successfully migrating over here! This has always been my fav thread with the best group 🥰

Reactions: 25
That scrunchie will have made history just like her bloody cat!
When we were kids our uncle would give us 100 pounds for Christmas, which was the biggest and best present ever and also 40 years back a lot of money, one could buy the world with it , so 90 pounds for a scrunchie makes my mind go wild because it is still so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now you see all her tit behind her...
Now you don't. Just couldn't wait to get that affiliate link up on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That scrunchie will have made history just like her bloody cat!
When we were kids our uncle would give us 100 pounds for Christmas, which was the biggest and best present ever and also 40 years back a lot of money, one could buy the world with it , so 90 pounds for a scrunchie makes my mind go wild because it is still so much.
Affiliate lynx and the duck off scrunchie...
Youtube Rewind - 2019
right there 👆

Can’t polish a turd.... but you can roll it in glitter.

😆😆😆
Can’t polish a turd.... but you can slap a layer of farrow & ball on it

I’m studiok
DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.