Lydia Millen #200 Still acting an old money phoney, while riding on a piss stained pony.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 200!!!!!! @coconochanel came up with a belter of a title for the thread :ROFLMAO:

I am no where near caught up yet so please feel free to recap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Haha great thread title and I cant take credit for the 'piss stained pony' part as @Polava came up with that. 🤣
---
Ok so for anyone who cares here's a quick recap of what's happening in Elsie's life....

She is still stomping around the bungalow as she has no brand work
She showed us the new Cotswold stone wall boarder outside the bung and yes it looks tit against the modern red brick bung, and is that step on the wonk?:unsure:
She is having the en-suite bathrooms done in the guest bedrooms despite just having decorated the Wisteria room
She is back in the saddle looking all bougie on a piss pit stained pony, ooh the luxe country life🤭
She now claims her family owned a farm and she had riding lessons from aged 10-16, despite also previously saying she is a novie and from watching her on the pony, cant ride for tit!🤣
Her style is still atrocious
Her hair is still a dry haystack
and her hubby is still an arrogant short arsed prat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
LIL Felluh has uploaded.

Screenshot_20240320_192102_YouTube.jpg

Someone do us a solid and watch it for us ... I can't be arsed right now lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this has already been posted but just spotted Nicky in this ad/article! Go on Nicky!!!

Extra love for the fact Lydia used be in the L'oreal fam but got the boot

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just seen Lydia in Alexx Coll's vlog at Cheltenham and with that low bun and blouse she looks like an old granny next to everyone else. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Laura Blair is really upping her game, I see a Karen Millen fashion collab coming down the line. Lydiot who?????
Screenshot_20240320_192841_com.instagram.android_edit_631966623413463.jpg
Screenshot_20240320_192847_com.instagram.android_edit_631955687354089.jpg
Screenshot_20240320_192851_com.instagram.android_edit_631944285179091.jpg
Screenshot_20240320_192853_com.instagram.android_edit_631935605028051.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Laura Blair is really upping her game, I see a Karen Millen fashion collab coming down the line. Lydiot who????? View attachment 2827076View attachment 2827077View attachment 2827078View attachment 2827079
Why do big brands bother doing collections designed by influencers anyways? Seems like a big waste of money and makes them look small timey. I get the ambassador and the occasional collab and maybe a local brand like HC raising their awareness with Vic but really other than that I don't get the point. And when you think what Lydia got paid for those ugly dresses it's crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is she obsessed with talking about “fallulah talc” at the moment over on TikTok? actual vomit is in my mouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Elsie’s got a Jo Malone gig.
If they gave her a bottle of Orange Bolssom she’d style it up with her lemons.
Wearing a silk blouse with those heavy white jeans just looks wrong to me, she would be better pairing it with some trousers made with thinner material. The dressing gown looks revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Elsie’s got a Jo Malone gig.
If they gave her a bottle of Orange Bolssom she’d style it up with her lemons.
She says "campaign" but is it just that she's being paid to take her own photos and post them? Is this like when she lied about being a HC Cuntryside ambassador when they maybe sent her a few things and then she paid for her own photoshoot? When she posted the pics I am not even sure if she got a like or share from HC.

And WHY would a brand like them do more than send PR to an influencer... especially one like HER!? She even admits she has filthy hair and should have washed it... and is wearing DIRTY clothes!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This term
She says "campaign" but is it just that she's being paid to take her own photos and post them? Is this like when she lied about being a HC Cuntryside ambassador when they maybe sent her a few things and then she paid for her own photoshoot? When she posted the pics I am not even sure if she got a like or share from HC.

And WHY would a brand like them do more than send PR to an influencer... especially one like HER!? She even admits she has filthy hair and should have washed it... and is wearing DIRTY clothes!
the term campaign seems to be stolen from Leonora who’s always banging on about doing big campaigns when she’s paying for the hair/makeup/photogragher/clothes /production/editing!

It’s some sort of exaggeration imo . Be I treating to know what!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.