Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Champagne and a rustic flute don’t really work IMO. I’d rather have Waterford or Bacarrat crystal glassware. Sophisticated they are not! The champagne saucers they has when the first moved in and she copied from Ali’s dad and step mum looked far classier- think they were from John Lewis.
Yeah those kinds don’t hold as much alcohol as those monstrosities though, so no good for Lidl!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Makes me laugh every time I see this 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 2646421

I'm not getting the drunken raccoon eyes and caterpillar eyebrows teamed with the demure half-up half-down hair and lil girl bow in the hair. It's giving ... CONFUSED.

View attachment 2646420View attachment 2646419
I don’t get what you circled in pink?🫣
---
…and the biggest elephant in the room (Aldi is definitely a jaffa), why haven’t they got any children? Same for teethers and Vic
Why is that necessary?

Reactions: 16

Watch this Lydia you will wet yourself at the tablescape, from around 50 mins
Have never watched this chick before and it's hilarious how their intros are carbon copies of each other with the same brands and scenes.

However, I must say her house is gorgeous as well as the table scape and definitely makes Lydiot's end of things look like a complete bloody joke.

Looks like this chickadee has real money vs. Lydiot's cosplaying pretending to have it.

What Lydiot doesn't realize is when this social media whoring comes to an end, her peers either have real family wealth or like Vic/Josie invested in property.

None of them seem to be banking on just a few Hermes bags to take care of them into retirement.

What Lyds has spent on redecorating rooms 70 times and buying bag after bag could have gone into another property to rent out and cover the mortgage.

She really is stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't see her having a baby,
She doesnt want her body to change ie could get stretch marks,
won't be able to sinch everything,
Morning or all day sickness (throwing up),
Horrendous pain during labour and giving birth,
Post partam hair loss, she'll have a major melt down,
No sleep (she won't be able to have her kips on the sofa when she feels like it),
Not putting herself first etc etc, I could go on.
I don’ want children for those reasons (among MANY others) too 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t get what you circled in pink?🫣
---
That is her book, Evergreen, open on a stand which is usually used for cookbooks while one is actually cooking. The only cooking going on in her dressing room is Lydiot cooking up more lies.
---
Have never watched this chick before and it's hilarious how their intros are carbon copies of each other with the same brands and scenes.

However, I must say her house is gorgeous as well as the table scape and definitely makes Lydiot's end of things look like a complete bloody joke.

Looks like this chickadee has real money vs. Lydiot's cosplaying pretending to have it.

What Lydiot doesn't realize is when this social media whoring comes to an end, her peers either have real family wealth or like Vic/Josie invested in property.

None of them seem to be banking on just a few Hermes bags to take care of them into retirement.

What Lyds has spent on redecorating rooms 70 times and buying bag after bag could have gone into another property to rent out and cover the mortgage.

She really is stupid.
I think that is her parent's home. I've tried to watch her before but just couldn't get into her. I can't see Lydiot getting a real 9 to 5 job. I don't think she could put in the hours. Then there is an expectation of a certain level of competence when an employer is paying a weekly wage. It is much harder to fake it and they will expect real results. Will she subcontract her job out to Cawwie?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't understand the issue some people have with other people choosing not to have children? It's weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

She really is stupid.
It’s not her house, Leo lives at home with her very wealthy Neuvo Riche parents the dad was a footballer in his day

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Merry Christmas Tattle Life peeps!!!! Enjoy your day and please keep your fingers crossed that my pecan pie made with sorghum instead of corn syrup, tastes as good as it looks. First time for this recipe and I couldn't do a trial run as the Gardner does not like pecan pie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Merry Christmas to All! I hope your day has been filled with stockpiled freebie champagne, your tablescrapes were laid with Addams family candelabras and you’ve been waited on hand and foot by a ginger clad booof-onted servant 🤣🤣🥂🎄x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Showing off that she is wearing grandmas earrings at Christmas but won’t invite her grandma round for Christmas.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.