Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Here you are Lydia - Vic's present flog, you've watched it already, sorry! Sorry for extra post, just had to!!!

Canada Goose - tea, hat, scarf, puffer for you and one for hubby, Tods - bag, shoes, sunglasses, Net a Porter - dress, champagne & glasses,
Max Mara - coat & teddy experience, Dior huge Candle, HC Hamper like Teefers, Gianvito Rossi sandals, no doubt more because she works with brands year after year!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Here you are Lydia - Vic's present flog, you've watched it already, sorry! Sorry for extra post, just had to!!!

Canada Goose - tea, hat, scarf, puffer for you and one for hubby, Tods - bag, shoes, sunglasses, Net a Porter - dress, champagne & glasses,
Max Mara - coat & teddy experience, Dior huge Candle, HC Hamper like Teefers, Gianvito Rossi sandals, no doubt more because she works with brands year after year!
Love Victoria as I think she is one influencer who genuinly works her butt off, has a good work ethic and comes across incredibly sweet and genuine. I’ve noticed how Lydia has not been sent anything by the big brands at all…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And yes, they're giving out a packet of seeds with their cards.

And an even bigger yes, the cards will be stamped and wax sealed.
Pretentious twits.

View attachment 2641699View attachment 2641700
And why is Ali doing that as well? I thought Lydia was the queen of calligraphy and seeds.
---
Yeah the eye f**king narc and the lazy (everyone does her bidding) narc 🤢View attachment 2641888
She could have lovely naturally curly hair but as she damages it so much and never cared to learn how to look after it properly, her natural hair currently looks more like Hagrid hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Umm is she okay?!

I don’t mean in a concerned way, but at her reaction to the wreath she received with the Alexia Maria dresses. It was so over the top! I mean, talk about exaggerated, and reacting more than one should, in such a hyperbolic way. It's so fake and excessive. I think she's taken her 'pretend to be way over excited about another freebie I just got sent from another gullible brand' medication again. I just cringe so hard when she acts like this over an object, in this case a wreath. Just yuk!

View attachment 2646318
Maybe because she has no other joy in life so receiving a random wreath sets her off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe because she has no other joy in life so receiving a random wreath sets her off
But yet she barely acknowledged the Carolina Herrera PR sent to her. She has always treated all PR and gifts from CH with disdain. When she was hired to do a photoshoot for CH, she refused to wear the supplied outfit but yet all the other influencers wore their supplied outfits and looked lovely. Lydiot looked angry and smug in her photos and the dress she wore was not in keeping with the rest of the photos of other influencers. I am surprised that she didn't receive anything from Holland Cooper despite proclaiming herself part of the Holland Cooper family...LOL Looks like she hasn't even received one Advent calendar this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
How is it that Nicholsons worked on their garden and it looks soooo bad ? Money truly wasted if you ask me !
View attachment 2646395View attachment 2646400View attachment 2646401

I know it's winter but Josie's garden still looks so pretty. And with so much rain, how is it the grass is so dry ?
Same story with her hair lol. Can't blame Nicky for the garden though !
View attachment 2646397
View attachment 2646398

The Bunga's "English country garden" is literally just the vegetable beds ie. dead veggies and the almost defunct greenhouse. Nothing else.
View attachment 2646399

The eyebrows and red lip are giving .... CLOWN. 🤡
View attachment 2646402View attachment 2646403
Wonky teeth, sorry there are teeth in these screenshots but the nose tends to take over 😂
Screenshot_20231223_122727_com.android.chrome_edit_780641306994423.jpg
Screenshot_20231223_123824_com.android.chrome_edit_780745375061595.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
But yet she barely acknowledged the Carolina Herrera PR sent to her. She has always treated all PR and gifts from CH with disdain. When she was hired to do a photoshoot for CH, she refused to wear the supplied outfit but yet all the other influencers wore their supplied outfits and looked lovely. Lydiot looked angry and smug in her photos and the dress she wore was not in keeping with the rest of the photos of other influencers. I am surprised that she didn't receive anything from Holland Cooper despite proclaiming herself part of the Holland Cooper family...LOL Looks like she hasn't even received one Advent calendar this year.

Shocker lol!!

Such an ungrateful cow!

Nothing from Jimmy Choo because of how she behaved last time! - No shoes/bags/flowers!

HC - nothing shown

FF - nothing shown - although Teefers got loads including bags and shoes

KM - nothing shown

Chupi - nothing shown - probably nothing after the way she unboxed last years gifted rings!!

Not even anything from Beauty Pie, Hair Burst or Kenzie - oh dear!!!

Tons of other brands of course - as mentioned before! Clearly off the advent calendar and PR Lists!!!

Maybe she has held some back to pretend they are Christmas Gifts!!!

What exactly are her new PR company doing? Getting her in with Katie Piper, Louise Pentland & Stacey Solomon!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How is it that Nicholsons worked on their garden and it looks soooo bad ? Money truly wasted if you ask me !
View attachment 2646395View attachment 2646400View attachment 2646401

I know it's winter but Josie's garden still looks so pretty. And with so much rain, how is it the grass is so dry ?
Same story with her hair lol. Can't blame Nicky for the garden though !
View attachment 2646397
View attachment 2646398

The Bunga's "English country garden" is literally just the vegetable beds ie. dead veggies and the almost defunct greenhouse. Nothing else.
View attachment 2646399

The eyebrows and red lip are giving .... CLOWN. 🤡
View attachment 2646402View attachment 2646403
When she see all the gifts other influenzers are getting 😂😂😂😂😂
Screenshot_20231223_122738_com.android.chrome_edit_780613871912657.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is she dressing like an old lady, the pearl necklace and the hair bow it’s too much… 35 going on 70.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe she is oiling 5 day old hair to style it! Why can’t she wash her hair more regularly! I’m sure super models when doing shoots don’t rock up with 5 day old unwashed hair!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe she is oiling 5 day old hair to style it! Why can’t she wash her hair more regularly! I’m sure super models when doing shoots don’t rock up with 5 day old unwashed hair!
Plus oil isn't good for extensions according to Alexx Cole as they slip down. Never had extensions myself.

Reactions: 18
First of all how gross to brag about filthy sweaty oily hair 🤢

But then to look at herself this way over and over and over. 🙄

IMG_5433.jpeg
IMG_5431.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I went with my nieces and found it as wonderful as they did. It was the ingenious use of puppetry that was so breathtaking…..such a joy to see such a craft reach next level . Maybe the storyline was too challenging for little Al ? Anyway not so for a seven and nine year old.
---

He also says bergamont instead of bergamot…..
I brought my kids to The Lion King on Broadway, NYC. It is by far the most popular show there - It was mesmerising - truly magnificent. The puppetry is so clever and the choreography is incredible. We loved every minute.

They call themselves animal lovers but I highly doubt it. You couldn’t possibly ‘not get it’ - the Lion King is heart warming, funny and moving.

Pair of imbeciles. If she loved the ballet so much btw, why was the first ballet she ever attended only last year?
---
NONE of wine and champagne is stored properly. How is it that they don’t have a wine fridge for all of this? Or at a minimum stored on its side? Oh yeah… it was all free so why would they care if it all goes bad?
Didn’t it break last year and they never got it fixed?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Half of the video is her eyefucking the camera

The other half she is catching flies! 😂
is this a new thing? Opening and closing her mouth repeatedly. Is that her attempt to look alluring? She just looks dumb!
---
First of all how gross to brag about filthy sweaty oily hair 🤢

But then to look at herself this way over and over and over. 🙄

View attachment 2647115View attachment 2647116
View attachment 2647117
How to make 5 day old hair look good? Wash it!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.