Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other half she is catching flies! 😂
is this a new thing? Opening and closing her mouth repeatedly. Is that her attempt to look alluring? She just looks dumb!
---

How to make 5 day old hair look good? Wash it!
Can you imagine the smell?! 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 22
How is it that Nicholsons worked on their garden and it looks soooo bad ? Money truly wasted if you ask me !
View attachment 2646395View attachment 2646400View attachment 2646401

I know it's winter but Josie's garden still looks so pretty. And with so much rain, how is it the grass is so dry ?
Same story with her hair lol. Can't blame Nicky for the garden though !
View attachment 2646397
View attachment 2646398

The Bunga's "English country garden" is literally just the vegetable beds ie. dead veggies and the almost defunct greenhouse. Nothing else.
View attachment 2646399

The eyebrows and red lip are giving .... CLOWN. 🤡
View attachment 2646402View attachment 2646403
This is what I see.
1703351284329.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She is doing an awful job of trying to sell the Amazon hair clip. How many seconds in that clip actually show the hair clip? Three seconds and she is moving at the same time. She is so desperate to show her face that she forgets to show the product she is trying to sell. Is that one or two clips? Notice how she doesn't show how to 'install' the clips for fear that we might see her hair extensions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is doing an awful job of trying to sell the Amazon hair clip. How many seconds in that clip actually show the hair clip? Three seconds and she is moving at the same time. She is so desperate to show her face that she forgets to show the product she is trying to sell. Is that one or two clips? Notice how she doesn't show how to 'install' the clips for fear that we might see her hair extensions.
There were hair clips?????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How is it that Nicholsons worked on their garden and it looks soooo bad ? Money truly wasted if you ask me !
View attachment 2646395View attachment 2646400View attachment 2646401

I know it's winter but Josie's garden still looks so pretty. And with so much rain, how is it the grass is so dry ?
Same story with her hair lol. Can't blame Nicky for the garden though !
View attachment 2646397
View attachment 2646398

The Bunga's "English country garden" is literally just the vegetable beds ie. dead veggies and the almost defunct greenhouse. Nothing else.
View attachment 2646399

The eyebrows and red lip are giving .... CLOWN. 🤡
View attachment 2646402View attachment 2646403
Wonky teeth, sorry there are teeth in these screenshots but the nose tends to take over 😂View attachment 2646743View attachment 2646744
Looks like the bottom right one has been knocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched Leonora Smee and her family have a day out Christmas shopping and going to the ballet, no freebie’s for her they actually paid for stuff. Lydia is such a wannabe

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watched Leonora Smee and her family have a day out Christmas shopping and going to the ballet, no freebie’s for her they actually paid for stuff. Lydia is such a wannabe
I've seen loads of influences actually do Christmas things they have paid for to film as content as well as enjoy themselves, Lydiot just sits in her bogie coloured dressing room or kichen because she's tight as a ducks arse 🦆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Here you are Lydia - Vic's present flog, you've watched it already, sorry! Sorry for extra post, just had to!!!

Canada Goose - tea, hat, scarf, puffer for you and one for hubby, Tods - bag, shoes, sunglasses, Net a Porter - dress, champagne & glasses,
Max Mara - coat & teddy experience, Dior huge Candle, HC Hamper like Teefers, Gianvito Rossi sandals, no doubt more because she works with brands year after year!
Amazing to see the PR brand gifts Vic gets in just one video......yet in numerous vids of Lydiot all we saw were some flowers from a brand. How sad!

It also was night and day when you look at Vic's team Xmas party at her house vs. Lydiot's. There was not a smile or chat or anything from Lydia's team when they around the table eventhough they were doing a quiz. The only ones yapping and smiling only seem to be Lydiot and Cawwie.

Despite not liking any of these social media whores, I must say Vic's dress style and hair are streets ahead of Lydiot's.

Even her house looks so much warmer, cozier and gorgeous.

Along with the fact Vic has two properties and clearly has real friendships with others in the industry unlike Lyds.

Lydiot is so self-destructive in her work, relationships, friendships, communication, finances, surroundings etc. She only has herself to blame though.

I bet she's seething seeing what Vic got from these top international luxury brands.

Other than Karen Millen, a fast fashion, cheaply made brand that's not even international, she's really got nothing left.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine a baby for content 🙈
I can't see her having a baby,
She doesnt want her body to change ie could get stretch marks,
won't be able to sinch everything,
Morning or all day sickness (throwing up),
Horrendous pain during labour and giving birth,
Post partam hair loss, she'll have a major melt down,
No sleep (she won't be able to have her kips on the sofa when she feels like it),
Not putting herself first etc etc, I could go on.

Reactions: 31
Do you think though she may do it once her career is completely dead to keep Ali?

I wouldn't put it past her to trap him like that if she thought he was about to leave her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Do you think though she may do it once her career is completely dead to keep Ali?

I wouldn't put it past her to trap him like that if she thought he was about to leave her.
I don't know, to me she treats him more like a slave than a husband. She's always got Cawwie to do her bidding I suppose. She better hurry up if she's going to have one although I really hope she doesn't as she's too selfish and needy, can you imagine how much she'll hate the spotlight not being on her.
Screenshot_20231224_050657_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_821994548902176.jpg

---
I don't know, to me she treats him more like a slave than a husband. She's always got Cawwie to do her bidding I suppose. She better hurry up if she's going to have one although I really hope she doesn't as she's too selfish and needy, can you imagine how much she'll hate the spotlight not being on her.
Screenshot_20231224_050657_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_821994548902176.jpg
I personally think she doesn't want children, which is her choice but she shouldn't lead Aldi along and tell him so he can decide one way or the other. But then again she's a narc and they don't think like normal people do.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't know, to me she treats him more like a slave than a husband. She's always got Cawwie to do her bidding I suppose. She better hurry up if she's going to have one although I really hope she doesn't as she's too selfish and needy, can you imagine how much she'll hate the spotlight not being on her. View attachment 2648041
---

I personally think she doesn't want children, which is her choice but she shouldn't lead Aldi along and tell him so he can decide one way or the other. But then again she's a narc and they don't think like normal people do.
She’s only 34, plenty of time, not like she should bc I agree with all these points.
Kate Middleton (her fave lol) was 31, 33 and 36 when she had hers.
I know the screenshot is facts but I hate the narrative that once women turn 35 they’re geriatric 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s only 34, plenty of time, not like she should bc I agree with all these points.
Kate Middleton (her fave lol) was 31, 33 and 36 when she had hers.
I know the screenshot is facts but I hate the narrative that once women turn 35 they’re geriatric 😷
I'm sure she 35 hun, she'll be 36 next April. The old clock does tick away for females yet males can produce children in their 70's.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.