Lydia Millen #196 A million robots did she buy - to start her New Year with a lie…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread!

Thank you to @Oops... for the brilliant thread title ❤

If anyone would like to do a recap then please do, I'm not very good at them 🤣

Lydia is pretending 2024 is going to be different to other years. She claims in her latest vlog that it will be "magic". The only magic here will be her career surviving the year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Great thread title(y)

Why does she say she has 'clients' no love you are the brands 'client'. God she is irritating :mad:

Talking a hundred miles an hour, jeez calm down love.:oops:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Ali begging for free petrol, he is worse than her!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The daft moo thinks she needs to pack light for a trip Scotland in January and the temperature will be 5 degrees at night. 😲 Who wears a high neck shirt with a v neck jacket? Cropped jackets do not suit her. She s manic and sounds desperate. A terrible start to the New Year.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Makes a change from nipple tassels I guess 🤭

IMG_2467.jpeg

---
IMG_2468.jpeg

Same to you with knobs on!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Having a home in fecking Florida is most definitely not a flex....either then or now!

If she is going to be a fraud and flex, at least say the Hamptons or something.

Gosh, she's such a moronic muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Where is she going in Scotland? Has she mentioned hotels etc?
Probably somewhere gifted.

Well everyone its 2024 and its same tit different year for Lydia:sleep:....
-Trying to flex about the Florida holiday home her grandma used to have-Lydia hate to disappoint you but No one cares!:rolleyes:
-Sounds like she is doing a 'what I got for Christmas' video-spoiler one gift is a white dressing gown🤭
-Oh its her 'vintage' pearls now, are they to go with your 'Heirloom' £350 H&M dress?😊
-She is doing a secret project and shows us some fabric samples-so another KM collab then, only this time 'The Vintage Collection':rolleyes::sleep:
-She takes off the ribbon and Baubles from the tree in the kitchen and says it hard work-good job you didn't 'dress' the tree then isn't it!
-They are on the way to Bicester village (oh soo luxe🤭) as Ali wants to look for a warm waterproof coat. He has waterproof coat but it isn't warm and he's too dumb to just wear a thick jumper under the waterproof coat so they are off to Bicester to find a warm waterproof coat:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
- the way she talks to Ali in the car you'd think she hates him!#

:ROFLMAO: HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELIES

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The matchy matchy of the bags, shoes and cardigans is on another level tonight. Gosh, she has lost all sense of style.
Screenshot_20240111_211305_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240111_211313_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240111_211358_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240111_211405_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240111_212221_YouTube.jpg

Going for the Vegas Pimp look ????
Screenshot_20240111_211329_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240111_211333_YouTube.jpg

Village, come fetch your idiot.
Screenshot_20240111_212230_YouTube.jpg

And those jeans are not a good fit, just meh. Unflattering.
Screenshot_20240111_211415_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240111_211421_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240111_211431_YouTube.jpg

Where is she going in Scotland? Has she mentioned hotels etc?
This is Lydia's latest follow on IG so I would assume this is the hotel comping their stay...
Screenshot_20240111_210345_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240111_210336_Instagram.jpg

Toldya they had posh ie. craft sandwiches for their New Year's Eve party. How did I know ??? Because Lydia followed the company only a few days before. And the food was definitely comped. How do I know ? Because Lydia mentioned the name of the sandwich company.
If the food was not free, she would not have divulged any info !
Screenshot_20240111_211103_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240111_212546_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240111_212609_Chrome.jpg

Gawd the fake accent is OUT OF CONTROL !!!!
"Ali my love" "Oh my love"
"My love ..."
And then she cackles like a hyena.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Have I missed something or does she have another new engagement ring???

• Sick
Reactions: 15
If she bought balloons from Amazon then why follow a balloon company??

Everything she says is a lie!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She really has lost all dress sense. The jeans look awful ! Go back to your Paige jeans or what ever they were.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“BUMPS OF CAVIAR “ you absolute dick Lidl!!! More like bumps of chicken nuggets

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
And yes, Lips Boo Font has recently paid Dr Ayad a visit (confirmed by Lyds) and had his lips boofonted 😋 (confirmed by Ali's incessant pouting).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I rarely comment but read constantly. I haven’t watched Lydia for months but am flabbergasted at how dreadful her fashion sense is -she looks like she’s in fancy dress 🤣
Who the F**k is she trying to be ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Could she have waved that new diamond around anymore if she tried?!?!? Third diamond ring......she'll have more engagement rings than years to her marriage at this rate how ridiculous and so sad. Imagine not loving or being happy enough with a ring your husband choose and gave you.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Could she have waved that new diamond around anymore if she tried?!?!? Third diamond ring......she'll have more engagement rings than years to her marriage at this rate how ridiculous and so sad. Imagine not loving or being happy enough with a ring your husband choose and gave you.
Has she sold the other two? 🤔 Plus the two Cheapie rings?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.