Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentrees

VIP Member
MJ Way -
“I’ve saved this book to read during my Christmas break to absorb thoughts and lessons” 😂😂

“will sit pretty on my bookshelf for decades’ 😂😂

Haha, the book has been out since mid October! What a friend! She waited til now to read it?! 😂. What a load of crap!

Nice try MJ Way,😂🤢who wrote this little kiss ass speech, did Lydia and MJ Way sit together at Lydia’s crevice infested kitchen table and put this sales pitch together. Is this what they do when Lauren comes all the way from Monaco”, work out how they can promote each other’s stuff. Do these two ever stop sucking up each other’s arses.

MJ Way must of set up this staged shot while she was in one of the hotels or some place she was at over Christmas, and pretended she was reading Lydia’s book but really only opened it on some random page for the shot, and would of never looked at that book again. All fake, fake, fake.

1EC32BB4-E655-4951-84CC-1559F27CD5E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Honestly you will cry laughing at Ali's flog.

A month ago he was Ali Gordon, now he is listed as Ali Millen Gordon, no hyphen, but uses 'spectacular' cringe...

Got a free bed/mattress from Emma!!

Guests to stay??? The fucking painter Ken (Jesus)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

mrsmcconaughey

Looking at the vids from the party I would rather have stapled my tits to an angry wasps nest than attend.

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Lil felluh is at it again.
Looking into the distance.
Blank dead eyes. Lips boo fonting. Timepiece in clear view. :rolleyes:
Ahh, it's that old money beige and boring aesthetic. But damn, where are the Loro Piana's to complete the aesthetic ????

Screenshot_20231231_033732_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231231_033741_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231231_033829_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231231_035207_Instagram.jpg

And the backgammon board is, once again, facing the wrong direction.
Screenshot_20231231_033747_Instagram.jpg

Whilst Her Travesty does whatever she does best. Napping. Of course, the Hermèzzzz blankie is in clear view.
:rolleyes:
Screenshot_20231231_033836_Instagram.jpg

Ali is MAJOR ick.

And his lit-tul legs 🤭 😂
(Ali, not Berkeley 😂)

Screenshot_20231231_033823_Instagram.jpg

Idiots.
(Not Berkeley, he's a cutiepie)

• Haha
  • Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
Resident brown-noser Em Sheldon never far away from Lydia's comment section - brown nosing. Ugh! Pass me a bucket!

F4873A1D-CCFD-41EA-92B3-8B5CD2B0834E.jpeg

It's the only time I have seen Lydia respond back to one of Em Sheldon's comments. I reckon that's because Em referred to Lydia and Ali as the royal family, that's the only reason I can come up with, otherwise Lydia usually just ignores her and takes no notice.

• Sick
  • Haha

Bumblebea123

Just having a chuckle to myself because that dress she is wearing is over £4600 and she said on the vlog that she ‘wants us to be able to get it’ (ie in time for Christmas etc …) … Lydia must know that the average person watching her couldn’t hope to spend this sort of money on one dress!! I am laughing because no one could be that out of touch - what it is, is deliberately boastful. It’s saying ‘I can spend this money on this shit and you can’t’ ! I must say, even if I was a billionaire, I don’t think I’d be tempted as it’s quite vulgar to spend so much on one rather mediocre looking dress. I really do think that I’ve seen some stunning items in New Look which would have done the job. Why does anyone think they need to spend so much on one dress?!

• Heart

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Bunch of horrendous dresses going on at 20 minutes in. Most of them actually remind me of bridesmaids dresses from the early 2000s. She’s started saying wow like wuuuuuaaawwww 🖕🏼🖕🏼

Sorry for writing so many posts but she’s batshit in this vlog. After saying Ali didn’t like Lion King she went into a very bizarre spiel about how she did like it but they’re just not show people. She had tears at the ballet but lion king was very different and her intentions are good with her telling you this but in case you want to go she’d hate for you to go in this instance. Is this some sort of humble brag that she’s too posh for shows and prefers ballet and opera? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
Good morning and welcome to today 🎄

Have you started your ’last minute things I still have to sort out’ list yet? Me too. So, today I will be trudging a country mile down a country lane just up the country road from me. The last thing on my list is the fireworks for NYE. Children, please never play with fireworks! Leave it to the grown-ups! I always buy mine from the same lovely man who lives down the lane. I know he really knows his stuff because he wears an eyepatch and has three fingers left on his right hand.

I wrote a list of my New Year’s resolutions yesterday. My yoga lady came and prompted this by doing yoga nidra with me. If you haven’t tried it I can highly recommend it. It’s winter solstice today - a time for drawing old things to a close and thinking of creating a compelling new future for ourselves. Two things I would like to introduce next year is a) to stop swearing! I have started to hate the sound of myself saying swear words. Then b) one of the other things on my list is to stop watching influencers. Like sooo many others (in their droves it seems) I think it might be healthier to switch that switch off and be influenced by something more wholesome. So, gentle reader, it’s time to start knitting low-fat yoghurt. It had to happen at some stage didn’t it? I will let you know how it goes. Maybe it will influence you try it!

You’ll have to excuse me now. I have to go and set my main hall table up to look like a striving hotel lobby, Ya‘know; wine region book open on grape growing page, two manky glasses, few inappropriate old books (never read) to give impression of tasteful, gentleman’s club vibe. A couple of bottles of dusty wine from the cellar. I really want people to think a complete Chav lives here when they walk in - isn’t that what everyone’s doing?

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth 🌟 🐪🐪🐪.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Friends from Monaco…

When new friends from Monaco came, they took our West Wing over
We gave them fourteen valets and a ladies‘ maid called Clover
We bowed and scraped the day away and when it came to eat
We all four dressed for dinner - there was pasta - but no meat
The table-scrape looked faded as for weeks it had laid there
The cobwebbed dust paraded on the very meagre fare
A micro-waved potato, dried beige pasta with a hint
Of cat hair from the rear end and a tiny sprig of mint
The housemaids cleared the table whilst the men went out to shoot
Their new plus-fours gained wild applause as did each polished boot
The ladies stayed inside because their new hair had been cut
The gentlemen both manly - lay there up-wind in their butt
But no grouse for the beating came and not a pheasant bold
Had come out flushed - the husband blushed - then did as he was told
And bored his guest with vim and zest, until the time to go
Abruptly came; they’d searched for game but heaven sent them snow
The guests departed hungrily, in seconds did they pack
They left the bungalow at speed quite desperate for a snack
Chilled to the bones the cosplay clones were left to their devices
She scrolled for hours; ordering him to make more sacrifices…

• Haha
  • Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
I think Ali has found his calling - staring into mirrors 😂
CBE914BB-4B6B-4955-A899-75B91BB06A81.jpeg

Totally insufferable!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

blue-orchid

Not even a sliver of cheese or a single cracker?

This is how cheap she is.

Yet wants to portray she's a rich bitch.

Nope.

She's a cheap chav.

I would be so embarrassed if I were her.

I have a whole charcuterie platter even if just one girlfriend is coming over for drinks and a chat.

• Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
She is wearing an almost 5k dress when all the other girls look like they got their dresses from ASOS. Except Carrie and MJ I didn’t recognise any of the guests. Where are the 2 Alex’s? Scottish Alex probably wanted to spend the evening with your young kids but nail tech Alex would 100% have attended.
Taylor Swift wore a $2k dress to Travis' NYE party and I am fairly certain that she could afford a more expensive dress and there were more than 10 people at that party. Who wears a floor length 5k dress to a house party unless said house is a castle? BTW I didn't think that the dress look like it cost more than 500 bucks at the most. Some of these high-end designers that she wears are overly priced and are more hype than substance. I noticed that MJ Way tried to stay a more low key than the rest of the shrieking/cackling guests.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
I know! 💕
There is a photo of Bolly looking up beseechingly at Carrie Parker Bowles and she’s totally ignoring him as she’s clearly in mid-screech to show Messy Elsie is having a good time. Notice the lights for filming of the Chavfest Gathering. Ugh…
The whole thing is hideous on so many levels
Carrie Parker Bowles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_5987.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

gvt

HA girl is NOT working with Dyson….nice try LA way …not the word “ad” anywhere, what she is doing is trying to make it look like she has brand deals……

and the comment below…when your hair was RUINED…..so dramatic 🙄

IMG_9092.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

K18

VIP Member
She says they are going to go buy each other rings and then starts flashing a new oval diamond solitaire over and over. I think saying they were ring shopping when they clearly weren’t is to cover up that it is fake and/or was free from the eBay gig.

Also she used waaaaay too much of the bed head product on her hair. It’s literally caked. My sons use that and one tiny little swipe is plenty and it’s really hard to wash out. Hence why her hair looked identical the next day… it was like a helmet lol.

View attachment 2644266View attachment 2644267View attachment 2644268
Oh wow I take it back, it is a new ring. Definitely trying to copy Tamara. Victoria also has an oval.

Who changes their engagement ring 3 times when you have only been married for 6 years.

• Sick
  • Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
Christ! What does he look like. 😆 He looks like a shepherd. A shepherd that’s playing backgammon.
34866146-F679-4CC4-8DF8-4FAF5207EB2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

SnowFairy88

Again can’t imagine speaking to my husband like that 🫣 it’s clear she doesn’t even like him let alone love him. You can also hear actual fear in his voice when he replies no… he knows what is coming his way. I sometimes feel sorry for lil fella because he’s number one victim of her narc abuse, and he’s deep in it now, he probably has no idea.

But it’s also hard to feel sorry for someone who enables her so much, that she is able to mistreat other innocent people too..

• Heart