Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
Views are LOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could be that EVERY INFLUENCER HAS ALREADY PUBLISHED THIS BORING TYPE OF VIDEO A WEEK AGO. I hate these and the "updated wish list". SO SHALLOW and selfish. I won't watch them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Namima

VIP Member
Some comments from the Grace Beverly podcast.

Screenshot_20240105_150434_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150444_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150452_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150505_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150515_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150523_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150531_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150541_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150550_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150558_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150608_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150617_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150624_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150633_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150645_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150653_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150700_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150709_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150715_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150722_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150728_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150739_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240105_150744_TikTok.jpg

I still can't get over the fact Lydia filmed a podcast and then went out for an event with dirty, smelly hair.
Gross. :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Merry Christmas!

I received the most beautiful, and thoughtful gifts from my husband for Christmas. We’re lazing about in our matching PJs before we cook our dinner…going to be with family tomorrow. I’ll put on a dress to dine in…another gift from my husband for a recent birthday. I’m so grateful for all I have…I’d never trade it for the endless hamster wheel of influencing. They think we’re jealous because they get free shit. Nope. I’m happy to pay for my things and be free of the obligation to monetize every aspect my life and personality. I’m still able to reject late-stage capitalism to that small degree.

Merry, merry, Tattlers! Thanks for fighting the good fight!

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Before all the mayhem starts, I would like to wish you all a
🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
🎉🎊🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
thank you for all the laughs and company, hope you all have a wonderful 2024
❤😘❤😘❤😘❤😘❤ 😘 ❤ 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Tartan skirts, Grandma's earrings, expensive dresses :rolleyes: , we all know she will be sat on the sofa in her dressing gown with a full glass of wine in one hand and phone in the other (reading tattle) while lil man runs around clearing up the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
I could've seen "Old Ali" (the one before the last year or two) actually becoming a bigger influencer in men's fashion and lifestyle, combining the sort of topics and trends he focuses on now with ideas of how to make them applicable for the "everyman" (as he once was).

For example, a lot of lads in their twenties and thirties will wear turtlenecks and chinos for smart casual events, so he could've played to a real market by focusing on how to achieve the 'gentleman' vibe in an accessible way.

But, because Her Nibs is obsessed with portraying this faux posh and old money vibe, so does Aldi, and therefore he comes off as this inaccessible time warp.
You’re spot on. He lost his opportunity to be one bigger than her in her heyday or close to it. The cosplay has cost him.

blue-orchid

I've thought for a while now that Alex Cole is morphing into Lydiot 😂 View attachment 2652713
Did all these influenza muppets get the same massive velvet black bow for free in some random PR package?

They all look so ridiculous and not one of them has their own style and sets themselves apart from the rest.

At this point, the only people these social media twits are "influencing" are each other!

What a bunch of muppets.

• Haha
  • Heart

nightmareonbondstreet

Is it just me or is her living room just bizarre? Doesn’t fit in with the rest of her house, still has ikea sofas (nothing wrong with that but she’s spent more on a single dress and bag than she has on her sofas) and it’s pitch black.

Also where is she going for new year? Mr Nightmare and I are spending out NYE in a 5* hotel in London and I’m not wearing a ball gown. I think she’s finally lost it. All that crap about when I was a little girl I always wore dresses - dresses? On a little girl? In the 80s/90s? Groundbreaking!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
Completely agree with the current over exaggerated wow-ing.

However, the amount she buys and the way she's always acted when she opens packages....you can see she gets a high from all of it.

It's been this way for years with her and I've watched very closely at how she reacts.

Shopping addiction, no doubt.

I saw it in the last few years and mentioned it here before.

She's going to be in a world of hurt when her last few measly deals come to a complete stop.

Of course, now she's acting even more over the top whenever any brand sends her anything.

Got to keep those coins and any crumbs being thrown her way.

Even the way she was in Dior......when the SA placed the jewelry on her.

Her fucking mouth is huge....she is looking ridiculous and is beyond fake and inauthentic now.

I'm actually embarrassed for her.

She better hold on to Ali for dear life coz when Karen Millen drops her, she'll have nothing left.

Then again, if Aldi loses Aston Martin....they're both done.
I m stunned she has so little work, especially at this time of year. A poster mentioned the negative comments on the podcast with Grace Beverley and it seems there is nothing she can do to improve her terrible reputation and it s all her own doing. I m interested to see how Lips will navigate the changing power dynamic between them now that the wife is beginning to self implode.

The constant buying of stuff when her house is an absolute state is simply madness. I agree her shopping addiction is going to be her downfall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Happy New Year!

Everything about that 1,000,000 TT is a lie. She just happened to check her followers when she was 300 away? She just observed organic growth to 1,000,000,000? In fact, I would bet she videoed the TikTok days ago. You cannot believe a single word she says.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well what a week it's been in the MG house......

The ugly green bed arrived for the ugly green 1950's granny guest room
The new #gifted mattress arrived (so now Ali will get a comfy nights sleep) for said ugly green bed
Ali made the bed ready for decorator Ken to come and sleep over in the granny room
Then it was an evening at Creed ( Ali's gig)
Then an evening at Aston Martin (also Ali's gig)
Oh and not forgetting lil man hunched over, nose nearly on the desk as he wrote his depressing design Christmas cards complete will the MG wax seal 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow

blue-orchid

Here, this was the video that we were talking

Thing is showing all this champagne and wine in this vlog was a flex for her....but everyone knows they didn't spending $ of their own on any of this.

This was all free gifts over the years from brands.

They aren't into fine wine or champagne.

They just pretend to be because it makes them seem rich in their tiny pea brains.

They don't even know how to store it correctly.

She only learned how to properly hold a wine glass in the last year!

Well, the twat better hold on to all this alcohol, savour it and drink wisely coz seems like all freebies have come to a screeching halt for her.

• Heart
  • Haha