Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentrees

VIP Member
Ali - “Those of you with an eagle eye may have noticed there is no mattress on the bed”

God, he is as thick as a brick! You don't need an eagle eye to notice a ginormous mattress isn't on the bed yet, it's pretty obvious! Especially when he said just before he made that comment he was going to unpack and assemble everything delivered from Emma Sleep which included the mattress. Does he even know what the meaning of eagle eye is?! Does He?!!:rolleyes:

6958DFF2-992F-471C-8B0F-2F64D81BDBFE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Greentrees

VIP Member
These people are trippin'. Who puts this type of getup on in their home, especially when no one’s coming over, and even if they were, it’s a bit much isn’t it. It looks like she made that skirt out of a tablecloth and just sewed it together the night before. It’s all for optics, and wearing the skirt the designer gifted to her is just another piece of clothing she was given for her to wear on Christmas day so Lydia and the designer can profit from it, no more, no less.

Everyone knows the chav that she is, would have thrown on her trackies and moccasins as soon as the "family album" photo session was done on Christmas day, and plonked herself on the sofa and watched her own vlogs to keep up with her own storyline so she wont trip up on the next episode of Lydia Millen in 2024, and thought to herself 'who am I' - 'who should we be next year' - in the next installment of Lydia Millen/Ali Gordon." Should we still be Lord and Lady of the Manor or should I now portray myself as 'Lady of the night and my fur collection' and Ali as 'Pimp my ride with Mr Millen-Gordon”. Lol

Then after 'deep' self reflection - that would of been all of 5 mins, I guarantee her and Ali would have watched reruns of 'Mafs' and 'The only way is Essex' on the tele. She is as predictable and transparent as the dirty champagne glass she used for the Alka Seltzer glitter dipped strawberry.

CE6DB206-5D94-43E7-8B0C-722EFCB105B8.jpeg

Here she is pretending she loved the toothpaste squeezer. The look says it all.
858CBA86-C91B-4158-8340-E16E5C3987E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Hellohello2020

How convenient she’s hit 1million on YouTube on New Year’s Eve. Talk about buying subscribers, yes Lydia speaking to you when you read this 😂😂

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Julia123

VIP Member
She talks about needing to be kind. As in it’s a task and it doesn’t come natural. Woah 🚩

• Heart
  • Wow

Catlady1234

Could Rexy be AlexP and she is currently preoccupied with staying out of jail OR maybe Lydiot's PR people told her to muzzle Rexy.
---

I see that we think alike...LOL
I think it has been established, that our lovely Rectumsmum is just a sad old fan,from Australia. She is currently hibernating along with her icon, Lydiot. She worked hard all year, monitoring the comment sections, rewatching the flogs on repeat to generate views and creating 300 fake profiles to suscribe to her idol’s channel, to help her towards her million suscribers. She really deserves the rest!

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Personally… I thought the first kindly gifted bed looked much better in the room. The headboard was taller and gave the eye a little rest from the statement wallcovering. Lydia insisted on a “writing desk” so she could pretend to write and gaze out the window at her driveway 😆. Even with the smaller bed the desk and chair barely fit and looked forced.

With this new wider bed the desk and chair cannot be used as the chair no longer fits. The color of the green looks very off and is competing for attention with the busy wallcovering. The heights of all of the furniture are all so low and similar that the room just looks horrible. Nice job ruining another perfectly fine room Lydiot 👎🏼.

How nice for Ken to stay in this room that has been re-done 4 times but STILL does not have a working bathroom. Why isn’t he staying in the room with the working bathroom that was also redone 2-3 times???? Oh because that room isn’t featuring a new free bed (that the sponsorship is going to pay for a meh Dior dress instead of fixing the bathroom.)

IMG_5254.jpeg
IMG_5256.jpeg
IMG_5257.jpeg

• Heart

blue-orchid

Umm is she okay?!

I don’t mean in a concerned way, but at her reaction to the wreath she received with the Alexia Maria dresses. It was so over the top! I mean, talk about exaggerated, and reacting more than one should, in such a hyperbolic way. It's so fake and excessive. I think she's taken her 'pretend to be way over excited about another freebie I just got sent from another gullible brand' medication again. I just cringe so hard when she acts like this over an object, in this case a wreath. Just yuk!

View attachment 2646318
Completely agree with the current over exaggerated wow-ing.

However, the amount she buys and the way she's always acted when she opens packages....you can see she gets a high from all of it.

It's been this way for years with her and I've watched very closely at how she reacts.

Shopping addiction, no doubt.

I saw it in the last few years and mentioned it here before.

She's going to be in a world of hurt when her last few measly deals come to a complete stop.

Of course, now she's acting even more over the top whenever any brand sends her anything.

Got to keep those coins and any crumbs being thrown her way.

Even the way she was in Dior......when the SA placed the jewelry on her.

Her fucking mouth is huge....she is looking ridiculous and is beyond fake and inauthentic now.

I'm actually embarrassed for her.

She better hold on to Ali for dear life coz when Karen Millen drops her, she'll have nothing left.

Then again, if Aldi loses Aston Martin....they're both done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Oops...

VIP Member
Ali struggled to “get into” The Lion King west end show. I am dead 😂😂😂😂☠☠☠☠ It’s the LION KING. Kids go and see it. It’s a DISNEY film. What on earth can’t you get into? I have seen it twice and it is captivating. Ali you thick, vapid knobhead.
He had to sit for two and a half hours and couldn’t look in a mirror. He’s addicted to looking at himself and can’t get into anything that prevents him checking the toupee hasn’t moved or that his ginger Tony Trombonii top isn’t sitting right. He won’t understand the theatre. The Lion King is such hard going isn’t it? Imagine if it was Ibsen or Chekhov! Fish. Water. Out of…

• Haha
  • Heart

Margo Polo

VIP Member
How is it that Nicholsons worked on their garden and it looks soooo bad ? Money truly wasted if you ask me !
View attachment 2646395View attachment 2646400View attachment 2646401

I know it's winter but Josie's garden still looks so pretty. And with so much rain, how is it the grass is so dry ?
Same story with her hair lol. Can't blame Nicky for the garden though !
View attachment 2646397
View attachment 2646398

The Bunga's "English country garden" is literally just the vegetable beds ie. dead veggies and the almost defunct greenhouse. Nothing else.
View attachment 2646399

The eyebrows and red lip are giving .... CLOWN. 🤡
View attachment 2646402View attachment 2646403
This is what I see.
1703351284329.jpeg

• Haha

claredeloony

I’m surprised she opted to miss out on the Xmas YouTube million. Is she trying to be less obvious?
She’s too busy furiously trying to work out her next look. Has spent the last year or so painting everything in the bunga bilge green, and dressing like Ye Olde country granny, and has finally realised that this is not appealing to the much needed sponsors. So now she’s changing tack! She’s going upper class! Furs and diamonds from grandmama, ‘heirloom’ pieces from Dior,… She’ll have Ali serving up Mac and cheese in white tie by New Year’s Day.

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Good morning and welcome to today 🎄

How is your Christmas prep going? Are you frazzled yet? Like many of you, I’ve opened a fair few Christmas cards recently. I tend to place them in order of preference with the ones with the pictures I’m not that keen on at the back. I got an odd one yesterday. It was addressed to ‘Ops‘ so I knew by the spelling that it was a child‘s handwriting. Probably under 7yrs judging by the heavy and laboriously formed letters. It was a strange shaped envelope, rather bulky and it didn’t stick down properly at the back. If it had been sent through the postal system it would never have passed successfully through the franking machines without damaging the envelope. This had been hand delivered.

The sender, who must have run out of sellotape, had poured wax over the back of it. Very Jane Austen, I thought, but ho hum, I can stand it at the back if I don’t like it when I get it open. You get a sense with cards as you are opening them don’t you? It’s a bit like you almost know if you are going to like them just a second before they emerge out of the envelope. I was right about this one. It was one for the back row. A botanical print over-egged with cursive scrolls and fol-de-rols emerged announcing the sender’s surname. Wow! Thought I, that’s a bit over the top. Well, being truthful I actually thought it looked a bit pretentious but it’s Christmas - good will and all that good stuff. It was just like a small wedding invitation. Inside, gentle reader (yes, this tedium does continue so please bear with…) was a packet with more botanical printing on the front. I stifled a yawn and turned it over a few times until my eyes adjusted to the loopy lettering and the packet told me it contained seeds from the sender‘s garden.

Now, I’m not the brightest heavy spade in the garden shed, so this gave me a dilemma. The packet had been sent without instructions. It didn’t tell me when to plant the seeds and most importantly didn’t tell me what the wretched things were! I mean would I want beetroots or whatever growing under the laundry window? Were they vegetables? Were they flowers? What were they? Where should I plant them? When should I plant them? Were the seeds all one species or had they been mixed together? I think different plants like different soils and light in order to grow, but don’t quote me on that. I mean, I’m only a landscaper…I tried telephoning the sender in order to make a polite enquiry about the contents of my particular seed packet but the line was constantly engaged. Probably a load of other seed recipients all asking the same questions. I did what most would do in the end - I threw the packet in the ‘odds ‘n’ sods’ drawer in the kitchen. Knowing me, I’ll forget all about it.

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth 🌟 🐫🐫🐫

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it so odd when she’s says she’s Italian when she’s only 1/4
I’m 1/2 Irish and I’d never say I’m Irish?
What made me chuckle was if if she is so fussy about Italian food why is the pasta and cheese she eats beige and bland looking and doesn’t even look anything close to an Italian pasta dish!

• Heart

newengland

Whoa, the mascara thing in the car. Psycho response. She lost it within a few seconds. Just because of a little smudge?
Worry more about that fat honker, or your greasy, rank unwashed hair. What about, maybe you’re wearing way too much makeup to begin with, that’s why it’s running.

Crazy town Lyd, calm down, you’re scaring the little guy. The pretending that her and her life is so perfect is getting to her.

Nothing as insignificant as messy mascara should have caused this type of overreaction. She is revealing what a brat and bully she really is.

She also thinks she’s perfect. Her image is everything to her. Pitiful woman.

• Heart
  • Wow