Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kyaraslife

She might want to go back to university and take a bullshit course to fill up all this free time. Irrelevant and difficult to work with Lidl needs a brand revamp. The Pr company can’t save her, backstabbing Carrie wouldn’t save her, and she can’t help herself but dig a deeper grave every time for herself. It’s a miracle she’s still standing. Must be the carbs from all that mac n cheese she gobbled up after copying Teefers.

Reactions: 14

coconochanel

VIP Member
When they are in the taxi she says they were going to head down to Burlington arcade to choose some rings for each other but she already has a new ring.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Sofie

VIP Member
i wonder if the lazy moo has given any more thought to reducing down to one lacklustre flog per week while she has been horizontal for the past few weeks?

• Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
Is it weird that I totally prefer the "chav" aesthetic for fashion and interiors? I live in NZ so don't have the class system hangups like the UK. Also the well off chavs seem to be very clean which I like 😃
I was really into Lydia's aesthetic many moons ago
Kia Ora ! Kiwis can't do wrong, you guys are too cool for us Europeans anyways 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
What is it with all this dancing with dogs? Teefers is doing it now, is she copying Elsie? They should be reported

• Angry
  • Sad

Allexie01

VIP Member
Very close to where I live, Paul Sykes ex wife who bought it and did it up (forgot her name now lol) prior to their divorce I think, Paul Sykes I believe bought the land the University College was, where both my parents were lecturers before the one in York closed the Ripon Campus.
I live near there too!! Grantley Hall is very impressive to look at but the last time I was there the champagne was warm and the coffee was cold☹. Rather like our 'influencers', it's all show and no substance!! (Valerie Sykes? Supposed to have spent 70 million refurbing the place)

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
Bringing forward the NEW DIAMOND RING conversation from the last thread. Well spotted tattlers!

Yep looks like a new ring and she’s intentionally showing it off. Maybe a freebie from eBay? How romantic 🤓😂

Note her hair is back to its grey streaky lewk so that blonde post from yesterday was massively FAKE!

View attachment 2641455

View attachment 2641458
She looks like french scammer Magali Berdah. The entrepreneur who scammed her own influencers and their followers advertising shady companies and dangerous products.
Both full of themselves and full of Botox.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Bringing forward the NEW DIAMOND RING conversation from the last thread. Well spotted tattlers!

Yep looks like a new ring and she’s intentionally showing it off. Maybe a freebie from eBay? How romantic 🤓😂

Note her hair is back to its grey streaky lewk so that blonde post from yesterday was massively FAKE!
Well spotted!

Must be fake.she will keep quiet for certain!

grannypinks

Just leaving this here. Sums the pair of them up beautifully - apologies to the sensitives amongst us

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Never heard of this other liar and fraud, Chiara F, but my goodness.

Her "brand" items look cheap and tacky as fuck.

The fact that she is trying to say that her essentially being a thief, is not true and a mere "miscommunication", sums up what all these fraudulent cunts are like.

Lydia is no different, just on a smaller scale, though we know she wishes she was on this chicks level.

We saw the shit product and fraudulent dishonest practices of her brand aka Globygate and now she comes up with a "book", which anyone with a brain knows she never wrote herself when she can barely spell and can't even string a proper sentence together on a post.

I hope more of these liars and influenza thieves are exposed and their stars crash and burn.

The fact that this million euros Chiara pocketed was where profit from sales were to go to a charity with kids dying of cancer, shows how disgusting and horrific the greed of these social media whores are.
The comments she's getting as well
1704990842633.png

Least she doesnt look like she's moderating them

• Heart