Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Umm is she okay?!

I don’t mean in a concerned way, but at her reaction to the wreath she received with the Alexia Maria dresses. It was so over the top! I mean, talk about exaggerated, and reacting more than one should, in such a hyperbolic way. It's so fake and excessive. I think she's taken her 'pretend to be way over excited about another freebie I just got sent from another gullible brand' medication again. I just cringe so hard when she acts like this over an object, in this case a wreath. Just yuk!

View attachment 2646318
I think I went dizzy a bit with all the eye rolling watching that! It's a facking wreath not..... hmmm trying to think of something that genuinely one could react like that but no can't think of anything

And why is Ali doing that as well? I thought Lydia was the queen of calligraphy and seeds.
Mr Bean would be Lydiot I think

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Oops...

VIP Member
Thank you Sooooooo much for our bright and shiny new thread dearest @muffintop13 ! Also, thank you dear @Milking Keynes for another fab title for our new thread. 💕

I am not sure how to copy my post to here and I don’t have time to rewrite it just now as I am waiting for the aerial man ( he’s flopping late!) I will give it a go but if it doesn’t appear could a clever tech person magic it over (I am a professional Luddite as I am sure you know). Xxx 😜

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Taylor Swift wore a $2k dress to Travis' NYE party and I am fairly certain that she could afford a more expensive dress and there were more than 10 people at that party. Who wears a floor length 5k dress to a house party unless said house is a castle? BTW I didn't think that the dress look like it cost more than 500 bucks at the most. Some of these high-end designers that she wears are overly priced and are more hype than substance. I noticed that MJ Way tried to stay a more low key than the rest of the shrieking/cackling guests.
I think the other women are her ‘team’ I don’t think I saw any of Ali’s friends there, which is strange.

• Wow

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I’d really like to enjoy Lenora ….as I used to watch Lydia and need a replacement!!! Lol , but her personality is SO syrupy and breathless and just too nice and up up up…is it real???? Does she act like this all the time? Exhausting….its too much. If she turn it down a notch and acted like a normal person then I could enjoy your vlogs more because she actually gets invited places and I like her classic style.
---

someone needs to ask that in the comments!!

Did you SEE your grandmother for Xmas???

We all know it’s BS and she’s just trying to make it look like she has family HEIRLOOMS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 lady of the manor crap

what a poser 🫣
Are we sure she’s not buying the family heirlooms, and passing them off as her family’s

• Haha

jayjay666

She says they are going to go buy each other rings and then starts flashing a new oval diamond solitaire over and over. I think saying they were ring shopping when they clearly weren’t is to cover up that it is fake and/or was free from the eBay gig.

Also she used waaaaay too much of the bed head product on her hair. It’s literally caked. My sons use that and one tiny little swipe is plenty and it’s really hard to wash out. Hence why her hair looked identical the next day… it was like a helmet lol.

View attachment 2644266View attachment 2644267View attachment 2644268
Am I the only one horrified by her dark caterpillars? I mean eyebrows? 😁
The ring looks the same to me, its' the princess cut from tiffany's isn't it? princess cut is so out of style now, maybe that's why she also wants to upgrade..

• Wow

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Aren’t both her maternal grandparents Italian. That makes her half. But she only mentions them when she wants to seem exotic or an expert in heritage tailoring.
Shes an expert bull shitter I'll give her that, if part of my ancestry is Scottish (from both grandmothers on both sides of my family were scottish, not sure if on my mums side which side my Nan's was, but was my Gran on my Dads side, her father was Andrew Bruce.

Does that mean I'm Scottish? :rolleyes: I'd genuinely love to have a look at her brain, see how its wired as thats not what anyone with any brain power would say (heck even when people claim to be related to King Robert I its super cringy, it's like yeah right, even if they had it'd be very, very, very slight and that's putting it lightly, just reality lol).

Though probably Charles Bruce can lol, aka Lord Bruce, Earl of Elgin and Kincardine's eldest son.

Or heck even Norman French :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: lol since that's where the Clan originated from, until after the Norman Conquest lol.

• Haha

claredeloony

This is her recent Ig reels thumbnail. Now the fur coat is making an appearance. Oh lord! Thinking she’s high class. More like - All Fur Coat and No Knickers class.
View attachment 2644955
So, she’s gone from English Country Grandmother to Gold Digger/ high class hooker/Debbie does Dallas Northamptonshire, look..lol Give it up Lydia!
Is that real fur? I haven’t watched her since slurgate so haven’t seen it.

• Angry
  • Sad

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Genuine question - when she says delegate half a dozen times at the beginning of the vlog in relation to her Christmas presents what did she actually mean? Does she she mean she hasn’t put them away yet? Was she aiming to obnoxiously describe putting her gifts away as distributing them but used delegate instead?

Everything is gifted and she makes up gifts, I don't believe anything she says!!
She hasn't shown any Chistmas gifts!

Last edited:

kaztt

She’s gutted she didn’t make the new year’s honours list trying to flog the king’s merchandise!

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Izzy Wizzy, let’s get busy!
Speck-tacular!
Knickers in your bum!
Stab-a-scone!
Baaa-aaabe!
Be- dayzzz!

How have we survived another year of this imbecile? How? Medals will be handed out to all on Christmas Eve.. 💪⭐💝🏆🥇🎖🎗🏅🏆

• Haha
  • Sick