Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Now is a good time for the fur coat and just her knickers and bra picture to make a reappearance

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whoa, the mascara thing in the car. Psycho response. She lost it within a few seconds. Just because of a little smudge?
Worry more about that fat honker, or your greasy, rank unwashed hair. What about, maybe you’re wearing way too much makeup to begin with, that’s why it’s running.

Crazy town Lyd, calm down, you’re scaring the little guy. The pretending that her and her life is so perfect is getting to her.

Nothing as insignificant as messy mascara should have caused this type of overreaction. She is revealing what a brat and bully she really is.

She also thinks she’s perfect. Her image is everything to her. Pitiful woman.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Whoa, the mascara thing in the car. Psycho response. She lost it within a few seconds. Just because of a little smudge?
Worry more about that fat honker, or your greasy, rank unwashed hair. What about, maybe you’re wearing way too much makeup to begin with, that’s why it’s running.

Crazy town Lyd, calm down, you’re scaring the little guy. The pretending that her and her life is so perfect is getting to her.

Nothing as insignificant as messy mascara should have caused this type of overreaction. She is revealing what a brat and bully she really is.

She also thinks she’s perfect. Her image is everything to her. Pitiful woman.
Wear waterproof if you worry so much Lydiot 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot_20231222_230212.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She harps on about the Instagram brands no one has heard about and how she wants to tell her viewers about the quality and style etc etc 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Of course you idiot, you are FORCED to find lesser known nobody brands because the big brands will not touch you with a 100 foot pole. Carrie has to beg and find you brands unaware of your snotty vile ways so you can make a dollar.

She will not bother to flog the Instagram brands if Dior was sponsoring her.

Uncouth cow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Her last (we wish!!) vlog has been up for 24hrs and is only sitting at 57k views… even her 900k AI bots cant be assed with watching her anymore 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Umm is she okay?!

I don’t mean in a concerned way, but at her reaction to the wreath she received with the Alexia Maria dresses. It was so over the top! I mean, talk about exaggerated, and reacting more than one should, in such a hyperbolic way. It's so fake and excessive. I think she's taken her 'pretend to be way over excited about another freebie I just got sent from another gullible brand' medication again. I just cringe so hard when she acts like this over an object, in this case a wreath. Just yuk!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My boyfriend works in car sales- just shown him this and he’s like “yeah we tend to give out the demonstrators to anyone at Christmas to make room in the showrooms over Christmas. No dealer particularly wants cars outside over Christmas in case of damage so they ram them all into the showroom until they are back open again- it’s like jenga.”

You’re not that special Ali! You’re being used as free car storage for the holidays 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Umm is she okay?!

I don’t mean in a concerned way, but at her reaction to the wreath she received with the Alexia Maria dresses. It was so over the top! I mean, talk about exaggerated, and reacting more than one should, in such a hyperbolic way. It's so fake and excessive. I think she's taken her 'pretend to be way over excited about another freebie I just got sent from another gullible brand' medication again. I just cringe so hard when she acts like this over an object, in this case a wreath. Just yuk!

View attachment 2646318
Completely agree with the current over exaggerated wow-ing.

However, the amount she buys and the way she's always acted when she opens packages....you can see she gets a high from all of it.

It's been this way for years with her and I've watched very closely at how she reacts.

Shopping addiction, no doubt.

I saw it in the last few years and mentioned it here before.

She's going to be in a world of hurt when her last few measly deals come to a complete stop.

Of course, now she's acting even more over the top whenever any brand sends her anything.

Got to keep those coins and any crumbs being thrown her way.

Even the way she was in Dior......when the SA placed the jewelry on her.

Her bleeping mouth is huge....she is looking ridiculous and is beyond fake and inauthentic now.

I'm actually embarrassed for her.

She better hold on to Ali for dear life coz when Karen Millen drops her, she'll have nothing left.

Then again, if Aldi loses Aston Martin....they're both done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Yes the way she had a go at Ali over the mascara mark was horrid. Also Lydia maybe you should buy yourself a compact mirror and pop that in your Hermes bag then you can check if you have any marks on your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How is it that Nicholsons worked on their garden and it looks soooo bad ? Money truly wasted if you ask me !
Screenshot_20231223_093914_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231223_094031_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231223_094035_YouTube.jpg

I know it's winter but Josie's garden still looks so pretty. And with so much rain, how is it the grass is so dry ?
Same story with her hair lol. Can't blame Nicky for the garden though !
Screenshot_20231223_093956_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231223_094010_YouTube.jpg

The Bunga's "English country garden" is literally just the vegetable beds ie. dead veggies and the almost defunct greenhouse. Nothing else.
Screenshot_20231223_094018_YouTube.jpg

The eyebrows and red lip are giving .... CLOWN. 🤡
Screenshot_20231223_094041_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231223_094058_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Good morning and welcome to today🎄

A million bazillion happy Christmas wishes to one and all. May your turkeys boil beautifully and may the shoe polishing kits you’ve all asked Santa for manifest themselves into your stockings or indeed socks if you couldn’t stretch to a stocking this year…

It’s funny isn’t it? As humans, we tend to have problems with big numbers. I mean The Lion King grossed 42 million and drew an audience of 10 million people and that was just in its opening weekend. 422 million in domestic grosses and frock knows what the worldwide figures have been. Then we come to London’s West End Production. It’s been running for years to packed audiences and loved by Uber-millions of people. It was such a shame that the whole Lion King edifice came crashing down this week when it was given a poor review by 2 recognisably uneducated but super-powerful grifters! A dull vlog was watched by a million robots and before you know it the curtains came down on the last act - forever. The power of insignificance is undeniably frightening is it not? Who knew?

One of the self-same grifters has now presented her annual Christmas gift to the world. Naturally, her precocious gift is a photograph of her very own self. This year she’s wearing what might or might not be a fur coat. It’s guaranteed a shudder as a reaction either way isn’t it? Naturally, in her eternal quest for notoriety and recognition at any cost there’s a gate involved and a good deal of conjecture. This is of course what she planned. She loves to barge into a room rather than read it. It gets to a stage with most self-centred children where you simply have to ignore their bad behaviour. I’ve decided to do exactly that. Just leave her to the robots…

Today is the day I spend the entire day walking backwards for charity. I do it every year. My lovely dog thinks I am absolutely bonkers and can’t believe I’m now facing him when I let him out in the garden. I’ve got some books being delivered today. Try this if you have the time gentle reader …
Walk backwards to your front door and try opening it for the post man…Go on!

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth 🌟 🐫🐫🐫

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Makes me laugh every time I see this 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot_20231223_100351_YouTube.jpg

I'm not getting the drunken raccoon eyes and caterpillar eyebrows teamed with the demure half-up half-down hair and lil girl bow in the hair. It's giving ... CONFUSED.

Screenshot_20231223_100757_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231223_100709_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just wanted to preface my comment by saying Ali irks me more than you know... and he is a jerk giving into Lydia, no sympathy for him.

But....all I hear Lydia saying in most vlogs and in current vlog

-Ali is (aka Mr Millen Gordon) working on the chicken coop
-Ali's making dinner
-Ali's making the corrugated steel shelter for the chickens
-Ali's making dinner
-Ali's sorting the wine bottles
-Mr Millen Gordon is decanting the wine corks
-Ali's making dinner
-Ali's wiping my arse (no she didn't say this but I am predicting he will be doing this too, one day)
-Ali’s cleaning the chicken coop
-Ali's cleaning the greenhouse
-Ali's putting up lights
-Ali's hanging a picture on the wall
-Ali's tidying the garden.
-Mr Millen Gordon is making dinner

Ali's theme song 🎶 HEIGH-HO, HEIGH-HO it's off to be a slave for Lydia I go🎵 whistle, whistle 🎵 Heigh-HO, Heigh-HO🎶

Again, no sympathy for Ali whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Completely agree with the current over exaggerated wow-ing.

However, the amount she buys and the way she's always acted when she opens packages....you can see she gets a high from all of it.

It's been this way for years with her and I've watched very closely at how she reacts.

Shopping addiction, no doubt.

I saw it in the last few years and mentioned it here before.

She's going to be in a world of hurt when her last few measly deals come to a complete stop.

Of course, now she's acting even more over the top whenever any brand sends her anything.

Got to keep those coins and any crumbs being thrown her way.

Even the way she was in Dior......when the SA placed the jewelry on her.

Her bleeping mouth is huge....she is looking ridiculous and is beyond fake and inauthentic now.

I'm actually embarrassed for her.

She better hold on to Ali for dear life coz when Karen Millen drops her, she'll have nothing left.

Then again, if Aldi loses Aston Martin....they're both done.
I m stunned she has so little work, especially at this time of year. A poster mentioned the negative comments on the podcast with Grace Beverley and it seems there is nothing she can do to improve her terrible reputation and it s all her own doing. I m interested to see how Lips will navigate the changing power dynamic between them now that the wife is beginning to self implode.

The constant buying of stuff when her house is an absolute state is simply madness. I agree her shopping addiction is going to be her downfall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Good morning and welcome to today🎄

A million bazillion happy Christmas wishes to one and all. May your turkeys boil beautifully and may the shoe polishing kits you’ve all asked Santa for manifest themselves into your stockings or indeed socks if you couldn’t stretch to a stocking this year…

It’s funny isn’t it? As humans, we tend to have problems with big numbers. I mean The Lion King grossed 42 million and drew an audience of 10 million people and that was just in its opening weekend. 422 million in domestic grosses and frock knows what the worldwide figures have been. Then we come to London’s West End Production. It’s been running for years to packed audiences and loved by Uber-millions of people. It was such a shame that the whole Lion King edifice came crashing down this week when it was given a poor review by 2 recognisably uneducated but super-powerful grifters! A dull vlog was watched by a million robots and before you know it the curtains came down on the last act - forever. The power of insignificance is undeniably frightening is it not? Who knew?

One of the self-same grifters has now presented her annual Christmas gift to the world. Naturally, her precocious gift is a photograph of her very own self. This year she’s wearing what might or might not be a fur coat. It’s guaranteed a shudder as a reaction either way isn’t it? Naturally, in her eternal quest for notoriety and recognition at any cost there’s a gate involved and a good deal of conjecture. This is of course what she planned. She loves to barge into a room rather than read it. It gets to a stage with most self-centred children where you simply have to ignore their bad behaviour. I’ve decided to do exactly that. Just leave her to the robots…

Today is the day I spend the entire day walking backwards for charity. I do it every year. My lovely dog thinks I am absolutely bonkers and can’t believe I’m now facing him when I let him out in the garden. I’ve got some books being delivered today. Try this if you have the time gentle reader …
Walk backwards to your front door and try opening it for the post man…Go on!

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth 🌟 🐫🐫🐫
You are hilarious @Oops... I can t stop chuckling over another very funny post of yours. 😂😂😂.

A very Happy Christmas to you and Teddy too and to all our lovely Tattlers here. With lots of love X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Umm is she okay?!

View attachment 2646318

The (blue) wreath looked like a prop from a Baby shower / Gender reveal party 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.