Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her original ring was a much smaller, prob 1/2 carat square cut stone. This isn’t the same. Bigger with a higher setting. Prob from Temu. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find it so odd when she’s says she’s Italian when she’s only 1/4
I’m 1/2 Irish and I’d never say I’m Irish?
What made me chuckle was if if she is so fussy about Italian food why is the pasta and cheese she eats beige and bland looking and doesn’t even look anything close to an Italian pasta dish!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Didn’t she get that horrible cheapy ring for last Christmas? Is she just getting rings every year for Christmas now? I imagine her opening them saying “my precious” until the next one comes along 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was taken back when she said ‘as an Italian’

witch did you die and come back with a brain aneurysm? In what universe are you Italian?? You are not even 50% Italian. Ugh this makes me so angry.

Every single Italian I know love food and have their favourite restaurants they frequent. Never have I ever had an Italian complain about not being able to eat at a restaurant because the pasta wasn’t handmade by their grandmother from scratch!

Stop calling your grandmother Nonna you dumb illiterate wanna be psycho! I am not someone who gets angry easily but this witch royally pissed me off with her fakery in this recent vlog 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
What a snotty little brat, throwing a temper tantrum about her mascara smudging, and blaming Ali for not telling her. Is she for real?! How did that become Ali's first world problem. So what it smudged! She looks at herself enough throughout the day and night that she should of noticed it herself without stomping her feet and throwing her dummy out of the cot, making a big deal about it. Not to mention would of scared the taxi driver out of their wits, raising her voice, and made it sound as though something serious had just happened. The person must of thought - What a nutjob!

This footage of her, behaving like this, imo, is an accurate depiction of Lydia in real life. This is the wicked witch in the raw, her true colours have been shown. This is the wrath that confronts Ali most days behind the scenes that won't be usually captured in her vlogs, but this time Carrie left it in, and this is exactly what she's like, not only to Ali, but I am imagining to other people in her life, like her mum, for example. This outburst would have been exactly what Nicky with the good hair would have been confronted with on that dreadful night in her house/salon, she will never forget. My guess is alot of footage gets edited out showing Lydia in pure witch mode, acting like a deranged lunatic.

View attachment 2644778
And the outburst was in the middle of her eBay ad. She’s so unprofessional. That’s why brands don’t work with her

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If both her grandparents were Italian, then her mother is 100 percent Italian and Lydia is half, right? I’m just wondering what I’m missing here that makes her 1/4. My friend’s parents are both Italian, so he’s Italian (American) and his kids are 1/2.
She’s still a c*nt though. Regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aren’t both her maternal grandparents Italian. That makes her half. But she only mentions them when she wants to seem exotic or an expert in heritage tailoring.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a snotty little brat, throwing a temper tantrum about her mascara smudging, and blaming Ali for not telling her. Is she for real?! How did that become Ali's first world problem. So what it smudged! She looks at herself enough throughout the day and night that she should of noticed it herself without stomping her feet and throwing her dummy out of the cot, making a big deal about it. Not to mention would of scared the taxi driver out of their wits, raising her voice, and made it sound as though something serious had just happened. The person must of thought - What a nutjob!

This footage of her, behaving like this, imo, is an accurate depiction of Lydia in real life. This is the wicked witch in the raw, her true colours have been shown. This is the wrath that confronts Ali most days behind the scenes that won't be usually captured in her vlogs, but this time Carrie left it in, and this is exactly what she's like, not only to Ali, but I am imagining to other people in her life, like her mum, for example. This outburst would have been exactly what Nicky with the good hair would have been confronted with on that dreadful night in her house/salon, she will never forget. My guess is alot of footage gets edited out showing Lydia in pure witch mode, acting like a deranged lunatic.

View attachment 2644778
So Lydia, how was Aldi supposed to tell you you had mascara under your eye if he DIDNT’T EVEN SEE IT??
I pray they don’t have children as I can see he being like this with kids.
Vile behaviour
---
If both her grandparents were Italian, then her mother is 100 percent Italian and Lydia is half, right? I’m just wondering what I’m missing here that makes her 1/4. My friend’s parents are both Italian, so he’s Italian (American) and his kids are 1/2.
Yeah idk, I don’t pay too much attention to that detail, unless you’re 100% a nationality I don’t get why people say “I’m Italian”‘or whatever.
She’s obviously just unhappy with herself

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
“I find it very very difficult, as an Italian, to enjoy Italian food when it’s not cooked by my Nonna or someone in my family. I think that anyone that is Italian that is watching this will understand that it’s just a different thing” ~ Says the chump from Watford who exists on a diet of “Italian” inspired frozen and packaged shite such as pizza and pasta.

Is it her Mother or Father’s family/roots that are Italian? If it’s her Mother then how convenient she trots that out when she wishes to appear exotic, but the rest of the time she shits all over her relationship with her mum.
As an Italian, I wonder how is it possible that she doesn't speak a single word of it and she's only seconds generation... I smell BS, as per standard 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So Lydia, how was Aldi supposed to tell you you had mascara under your eye if he DIDNT’T EVEN SEE IT??
I pray they don’t have children as I can see he being like this with kids.
Vile behaviour
---

Yeah idk, I don’t pay too much attention to that detail, unless you’re 100% a nationality I don’t get why people say “I’m Italian”‘or whatever.
She’s obviously just unhappy with herself
I guess it just depends how you are bought up. I’m half Irish and I say I am as it is literally half of me. The majority of my family on that side are all 100% Irish so for me to just claim I am English feels like I am ignoring that part of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As an Italian, I wonder how is it possible that she doesn't speak a single word of it and she's only seconds generation... I smell BS, as per standard 😅
She doesn’t even know the names of the different pastas? Didn’t she confidently call rigatoni, tagliatelle in a vlog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2644778
I was 100% thinking the same thing. 1. this is a normal thing that happens with makeup at any time during a day, especially for people like Lydia that apply a lot of greasy creams and spray water on face. 2. what is the big deal? It's a tiny spot. She makes it sound like he let her walk around like this to purposely humiliate her.

1703263390868.png

But let's be honest, she probably looks like this at the end of most nights that end up in urgent care for alcohol abuse and he's used to it! lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is her recent Ig reels thumbnail. Now the fur coat is making an appearance. Oh lord! Thinking she’s high class. More like - All Fur Coat and No Knickers class.
View attachment 2644955
So, she’s gone from English Country Grandmother to Gold Digger/ high class hooker/Debbie does Dallas Northamptonshire, look..lol Give it up Lydia!
Is that real fur? I haven’t watched her since slurgate so haven’t seen it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This is her recent Ig reels thumbnail. Now the fur coat is making an appearance. Oh lord! Thinking she’s high class. More like - All Fur Coat and No Knickers class.
View attachment 2644955
So, she’s gone from English Country Grandmother to Gold Digger/ high class hooker/Debbie does Dallas Northamptonshire, look..lol Give it up Lydia!
Better be faux fur 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
My mistake! Not good with numbers clearly! Yes I think she is half Italian.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Better be faux fur 😡
If it isn’t faux that will probably be it! Not even she could be so out of kilter with the rest of the world. Even saying it was her grandmother’s would not dig her out of this gate IF it’s real…She does love attention at any cost doesn’t she? Ugh…Just no.

Take your lies and smudgy eyes
And please just go away
We’ve had enough
Of you, your stuff
And all the games you play…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.