Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just seen Ali had put a šŸ”„ emoji comment on Emily canhams insta šŸ„²talk about eyeing up the younger hotter brunette model

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
They need a cook book for morons. Arenā€™t they embarrassed showing the whole world how dumb they are!
I nearly choked on my coffee reading this šŸ˜‚. They are sooo dumb and ... desperate and, are the most unattractive couple on the planet internet.
---
View attachment 2631517
My crystal ball predicting Christmasā€¦šŸ˜œ
What a cheerful sight @Oops... A beautifully decorated and cosy room. :love: Get well soon Teddy. šŸ„°šŸ¤—

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does YouTube do any due diligence on whether the person's subscribers are legitimate before sending out the 1 Million dollar plaque? If not, they should.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does YouTube do any due diligence on whether the person's subscribers are legitimate before sending out the 1 Million dollar plaque? If not, they should.
Just checked on some well known instagramers, they are all at it šŸ¤–šŸ™„
Need something in place on everything so it is classed as fraud.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just listened to the podcast, why did she have to point out that her mother moved to a council house?
She must really dislike her

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but her gran's home looked average AF. Certainly not Aston Martin levels ...
Yes, i noticed that about her home too. The interior of her grandmotherā€™s home shown in the vlog, hardly screams stately home of wealth. I'm not trying to shame or be disrespectful to Lydia's grandmother. I am aiming this at Lydia - her granddaughter, who insists publicly, on her social media, of giving an impression that her family on her dadā€™s side were another level of wealth, with fancy cars and horses, fur coats, and attending social hoity toity soirees, and Lydia big-noting and embellishing her story about them.

When in reality, the cars were probably leased, the horses were probably owned by other people, and these swish parties she said they went to, were probably all the relos getting together for a BBQ at a neighbours house down the road.

I donā€™t know- Iā€™m always apprehensive and take things with a grain of salt when I hear Lydia tell a story. Things never seem to stack up.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Granddad owned a Cartier watch, Grandma owned a AM, they had holiday homes abroad blah blah bleeping blah. Yes Lydia but that is THEM and their life, YOU are still a chav. I think she is mixing up having money to being upper class /posh. Anyone can come into some money but it doesn't make them posh.

Also if her fathers side was so wealthy etc etc do you really think he'd let his daughter sit hunched over the dining table, knife and fork in the wrong hands shoving food in her mouth? would he duck! etiquette and manners would have been the first thing he'd have taught her as a child.

She can wear as many expensive coats and carry as many Hermes bags as she likes but as soon as she opens her mouth her posh facade comes crumbing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Granddad owned a Cartier watch, Grandma owned a AM, they had holiday homes abroad blah blah bleeping blah. Yes Lydia but that is THEM and their life, YOU are still a chav. I think she is mixing up having money to being upper class /posh. Anyone can come into some money but it doesn't make them posh.

Also if her fathers side was so wealthy etc etc do you really think he'd let his daughter sit hunched over the dining table, knife and fork in the wrong hands shoving food in her mouth? would he duck! etiquette and manners would have been the first thing he'd have taught her as a child.

She can wear as many expensive coats and carry as many Hermes bags as she likes but as soon as she opens her mouth her posh facade comes crumbing down.
Absolutely šŸ’Æ% spot on as always @coconochanel !

...also her bloody elbows sticking out horizontally as she cuts her food and eats it literally kills me every time. She did it again just in her latest vlog.

When she reads here next......

"Elbows tucked in and down by your side, Lydiot! You're welcome!" šŸ˜¤

What a bloody muppet. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What baffles me is why Lydiotā€™s mum seems to have gotten so little from her divorce. If she had he main custody of the two children, would she not have received child support and an equal split of assets. According to Lydia, her dad was able to live the charmed life in his fancy house. He sounds like a pig, especially if he left them with less and pleased himself

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Good morning and welcome to today šŸŽ„

Ding dong merrily! I am sure that like me you have all completed your dress rehearsals for Christmas dinner. Iā€™m certain you have boiled your turkeys and all the trimmings just to make sure you could do it absolutely right when it comes to Christmas Day. No doubt you too have gone fork-less to hack it up! I imagine you just pressed your body weight down on your anaemic, sloppy, bird with your big knife. Then I bet you pulled it to bits with your very own hands and then arranged it in an appetising heap in a big dish. Et voila - ā€˜gamey!ā€™.

I expect you have all renounced your usual table manners too. Iā€™m the same. When you sat down to eat your plate of rehearsed Slushmush dinner did you take great joy in windmilling your cutlery? Were you using your knife like a pencil? Did you hunch over your food with your shoulders down whilst your fork became a shovel? Why not? Itā€™s Christmas! Everyone does it.

Next year I have made a note to self reminding me to feed all the bugs in my ā€™ Hired from The Forestry Commissionā€™ tablescrape - prior to eating. I mean I donā€™t know about you and your tablescrape but every bug and its psychiatrist came out to share in the merriment from mine. Maybe they were all starving but itā€™s a bit hard to digest your food when itā€™s covered in bug spray isnā€™t it?

Anyway, Iā€™m off to sprawl across some nice plastic chairs at the local hospital ā€™Emergency Drop In Centreā€™ - I can sense thereā€™s a tummy-ache coming on. Must have been something I ateā€¦

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth. šŸŒŸ šŸŖšŸŖšŸŖ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe Lydia takes after her grandmother had it all and then lost it, money went to her head thought she was something she wasnā€™t

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another day another dress. Why is her dressing room so dark. I think The Addams Family theme is here to stay through out the Festive season.
B6C17775-A83C-4A0E-B747-573401295F2F.jpeg

Sheā€™s showing the creepy Candelabra again in her dimly lit kitchen. Still keeping the Christmas of horror vibe on going I see.
01FBEA0E-469B-4AE0-9EB7-9BDD397716F2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks nice in a normal dress for once!
Yeah agree. But isnā€™t it SO fancy and very short ā€¦ for a party with paid friends in a PUB? She has so many KM and other dresses that would have worked but Lydia made the brand ā€œmove heaven and earthā€ to get this sold out dress for her. Then she sort of insults them by saying she wasnā€™t prepared for the dress to be good quality.

New ā€œtrendā€ for Lydiot. Everything is an HEIRLOOM to be passed down nowā€¦ even H&M. And trigger warning for tattlers who canā€™t stand her spellingā€¦ šŸ˜

IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah agree. But isnā€™t it SO fancy and very short ā€¦ for a party with paid friends in a PUB? She has so many KM and other dresses that would have worked but Lydia made the brand ā€œmove heaven and earthā€ to get this sold out dress for her. Then she sort of insults them by saying she wasnā€™t prepared for the dress to be good quality.

New ā€œtrendā€ for Lydiot. Everything is an HEIRLOOM to be passed down nowā€¦ even H&M. And trigger warning for tattlers who canā€™t stand her spellingā€¦ šŸ˜

View attachment 2633591View attachment 2633592
Heirloom at Ā£345 šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.