Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candelabra…

I do hate a black candelabra
It‘s miserable, spooky and gloomy
Does it really say Christmas? I don’t think it can
As the smoke makes your eyes red and rheumy
It reeks of old misery, sadness and gloom
Its no kind of light that I’d want in my room
I‘d much prefer merrier, happier sights
So I’ll stick to gold candles and bright fairy lights…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Saw this on Alexx Cole's latest vlog, she answers questions from subs (edited by her obviously). She claims all Influenzers aren't the same (good and bad) yet she has bots and followers Lydiot 🙄 (who this lady sounds like shes talking about in the comments 😂).
I wouldn't trust an influenzer as far as I could throw one.
Screenshot_20231216_234146_com.google.android.youtube_edit_398782173003733.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Candelabra…

I do hate a black candelabra
It‘s miserable, spooky and gloomy
Does it really say Christmas? I don’t think it can
As the smoke makes your eyes red and rheumy
It reeks of old misery, sadness and gloom
Its no kind of light that I’d want in my room
I‘d much prefer merrier, happier sights
So I’ll stick to gold candles and bright fairy lights…
Those » candel bras « looked like dementors .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2633734
Super Twaddle Alert…

What does this sentence actually mean?

It’s unbelievable what blah blah has achieved with ITS collection (might she mean HER collection?) and this dress is one of those pieces that do not come a long often. (Does anyone know what a long often is? Has anyone got a short often to make an informed comparison?)

Can anyone advise on how one can explore AND cultivate (cultivate as in a cultivar in the garden) heirlooms in one’s wardrobe please? Is this twaddle or super-twaddle to fill up space?

Author?

My muscles still ache after reading this! 😂 😂 Dear @Oops... You are definitely amazing 🤩

How is it possible that something comes out written like this and noone is ashamed of it! So many mistakes, the trivial ones. And this is editable! Has anyone told her that it is editable?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good morning and welcome to today🎄

So, yesterday was the day! It’s a big annual event for me and I have to really psyche myself up for it. I know some of you are the same but we just don’t talk about it do we? I had got everything ready last week but I spent so much time filming myself dancing in my kitchen that the wretched job got overlooked. Humph! Anyway, I can now report that it’s over for another year and I can relax and put it to the back of my mind. Yes! You’ve guessed gentle reader...Yesterday was the day I washed my dressing gowns!

It’s the same rigmarole every year. I go stealth stalking through the entire house and perform the gathering first. My grey one is the most aggressive and always puts up the hardest fight; so I get that in the machine first. Then the white one with the black edges. That one refuses to come clean so I have to spray all around the neck with industrial strength stain remover. Then the plain white one. I mean I hate wrestling as much as the next woman but it has to be done. This morning, all three are hanging neatly/limply in the hot cupboard. They’re clean! They hate being ironed but I’m psyching myself up for that later today. Do please come back tomorrow if you are interested in reading if I made it…

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth.🌟 🐪🐪🐪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Leonora is at a friends wedding at one of the most expensive hotels in Barbados (Sandy Lane). Having loaded friends is a really advantage in being an influencer with nice events to go to and opportunities to dress up. Lydia must be so jealous.
9821A275-22FC-47C9-82F0-A7B94308AF95.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Leonora is at a friends wedding at one of the most expensive hotels in Barbados (Sandy Lane). Having loaded friends is a really advantage in being an influencer with nice events to go to and opportunities to dress up. Lydia must be so jealous.
View attachment 2635348
I’m sure Lydia will have an opportunity to dress up for Alex Powers court date

• Haha
Reactions: 44
🎵 On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: food touched by the bum of Lumiiii 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lydiot's mimic game is strong. What does MJ Way have that Lydiot wants so badly. Followers? No, Lydiot has more. Brand deals? MJ Way has actually poached some of Lydiot's KM gig and not returned the favor by having Lydiot model Aavelle pieces. The only thing I can think of is that she thinks MJ Way has some connections that she wants and needs. She did that to Claire so there is a precedent for that action. I think it is social connections more than brand connections.
---
I expect the uncouth chav inhaled all of her food and Lips sounds so down trodden. MJ Way must be aghast at both of the Boo-Font s table manners. 😬
In Ali's gram you can see that MJ Way already had her knife in hand and at the ready when the server was still in the process of serving the food onto the plates. It had to be MJ Way because the ring on her hand was set in yellow gold and Lydiot's monstrosity is set in white gold. I expect that from Lydiot, but expected more from Michael Jackson when it comes to table manners.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
🎼 Deck the Halls…🎶

Deck the halls and boil the turkey
Fal lah lah la la la la la la
Festive future’s looking murky
Sing a cosplay Christmas carol
Fal lah lah fal lah la la la la
Wearing ginger Yule apparel
Fah la la la la la la la la

Turkey pale lies in the freezer
Hacked to bits by Ginger Geezer
Fah lah lah la la la la la la
Lazy wife her face is stuffing
Fah lah lah fa la la la la la
Scoffing leaves her weak and puffing
Fah la lah la la la la la la

Side-boob frocks she’ll soon be trying
Stooped she grovels, pleading, crying
This year she’s had many clashes
Her career path’s strewn with ashes
Fah lah la la la la la la la

Send the husband - he’s the go-ffer
She’s recumbent on the sofa
This poor moo-moo’s very tired
Idle, bored and uninspired
Nah nah nah nah nah nah na na na..

Can’t be bothered Christmas vlogging
No goodwill to fee free flogging
Loos are blocked there’s few tails wagging

Tiles need grouting, pipes need lagging
Fa lah lah lah la lah la la la…

Holly, ivy, all conspire
Too much work to light the fire
Shall we write a Santa letter?
Asking next year might be better
Fah lah lah la lah (wait for it) … la la la laaaaaaaaaaa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And…..cutlery never lies. If there’s one thing that makes me hyperventilated it’s bad use of cutlery. Is she really left handed? But still, nothing can save you if you use a fork like this and wave your knife in the air.

View attachment 2629968View attachment 2629969View attachment 2629970
Reminds me somewhat of a part of my family, one of my late Grandmothers late sisters, her daughters family with that one, shame really since her husband has rather recently died, was always boasting years back about how their kids were going to go to university, she was mortified when her son decided to go into the police and her daughter didn't want to. Its really sad remembering what my late Gran always said about them, with what her son got involved in just awful really.... but yeah they essentially hold their cutlery like that.
---
Does YouTube do any due diligence on whether the person's subscribers are legitimate before sending out the 1 Million dollar plaque? If not, they should.
Yes they do (didn't think they did precisely that) but they do
1702835323800.png

https://www.youtube.com/creators/how-things-work/get-involved/awards/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.