Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That so called carving was hilarious, ripping, chopping, pulling and then saying that it tastes gamey. Stupid twit, Turkeys are fed like chickens , they don’t live in the wild like peasants or pigeons. They really come across as dumb and quite savage. PATHETIC.
---
View attachment 2631517
My crystal ball predicting Christmas…😜
How is your fur baby doing?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That so called carving was hilarious, ripping, chopping, pulling and then saying that it tastes gamey. Stupid twit, Turkeys are fed like chickens , they don’t live in the wild like peasants or pigeons. They really come across as dumb and quite savage. PATHETIC.
---

How is your fur baby doing?
Thank you so much for asking Dearest! He’s been sick twice this year but he is 18.5 years old. I am determined to get him to twenty! He’s unwell at the moment but mountains are being moved.

I so know you know the feeling 💕❤. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you so much for asking Dearest! He’s been sick twice this year but he is 18.5 years old. I am determined to get him to twenty! He’s unwell at the moment but mountains are being moved.

I so know you know the feeling 💕❤. Xx
18.5 is fabulous, that is the dream for any fur baby mummy.
I def know the feeling and have terrible panic attacks when anything goes wrong with one of my babies.
Sending you both huge hugs and hoping all goes well .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
18.5 is fabulous, that is the dream for any fur baby mummy.
I def know the feeling and have terrible panic attacks when anything goes wrong with one of my babies.
Sending you both huge hugs and hoping all goes well .
Bless you. I love your post. Thank You.xx
I know that Toasty was sent and that Muffin will be fine as long as you are there. The panic is a bit debilitating isn’t it but the love we get far outweighs any of the potential downsides. Sending big hugs from us both right back attcha’. 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would say Dior did send her the champagne only because she purchased a mega expensive dress and spent the day with them parading around the shop with them, putting on a fake I am so so nice persona. I would say it was more the sales person who sold her the dress that sent it to her. Not the brand themselves....all she did the last two years was slate Dior and sell most of her stuff.
I 100% agree. I get gifts from my SAs after a large purchase or during the holidays. That sh!t is in the back ready to be handed out to any old person (well any old client). She probably wasn’t event sent it. They just gave it to her on the way out.
---
I predicted a fire there over a year ago because of the heaviness of the wood element in her kitchen and the lack of the door which would have stopped the fast chi rushing through from the front to the back of the house which can cause chaos and loss of reputation. In addition, I did predict flooding and seemingly they have had severe leaking in the basement…It’s all there in previous posts over the years from when they took that door down and then covered the walls in the wood strips. Too much of that element in a kitchen is not to be encouraged...🫣🤷‍♀️ She knows best though of course.
A fire would dry out the place a bit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Mr Boo-Font is attempting to cook a pre xmas turkey dinner in the kitchen and says the turkey could serve 12 people. It would have been nice to have shared it with family/friends,
That was an unbelievable amount of food for 2 people! Why did he make servings for 10 of every single dish? Guess the “team” will be eating the leftovers for lunch for a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They said it was a trial run and then I heard her say they rented a private room at one of the nearby pubs.

So this trial cooking feast is for her team but she doesn't want them in the house?

Are her and Ali going to then eat an entire 2nd round of this Christmas feast themselves on Christmas Day?

It does sicken me that they get all this food for free.

There are thousands upon thousands of families that deserve a full free holiday meal and can't afford it unlike these two cows, yet Dumb and Dumber get two entire free Christmas feasts??!

Sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I 100% agree. I get gifts from my SAs after a large purchase or during the holidays. That sh!t is in the back ready to be handed out to any old person (well any old client). She probably wasn’t event sent it. They just gave it to her on the way out.
---

A fire would dry out the place a bit.
Dior send out presents to people who spend a certain amount. When I was still a Dior client, one year I bought a pair of boots and two hand bags, I got a beautiful Dior tin full of tea, I don’t drink tea😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They said it was a trial run and then I heard her say they rented a private room at one of the nearby pubs.

So this trial cooking feast is for her team but she doesn't want them in the house?
Imagine renovating guest rooms for the eight time and never having actual guests in them. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Baking a cake in her skanky dressing gown yuk :sick:
---
Also if her Grandpa owned a company the Aston Martin was probably on PCP or a company car.
---
She wants to put cinnamon in the gravy stock 🤣
---
Hilarious the thicko cooks the Yorkshires first, PUT THE MEAT IN THE OVEN FIRST! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They need a cook book for morons. Aren’t they embarrassed showing the whole world how dumb they are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They need a cook book for morons. Aren’t they embarrassed showing the whole world how dumb they are!
Surely he could have found a YouTube video to show him how to carve a turkey rather than mutilate it! But at least we may be spared Christmas Dinner II now 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know everybody hates Claire, but damn does she look good in those holiday pics at the Ritz. And comparably so. Looking much younger, stylish & put together than Lidl...and with a child on her arm 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What does Ali think people get up at 6am on Christmas day for, to put the Yorkshires in the oven? NO to put the turkey in you absolute fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry, but this looks ugly! her decorative vision is so macabre.
View attachment 2630909

Between the non festive front door Christmas wreath, and their Christmas weeds & twigs tablescape, that looks like something you would find growing in the wilderness bushland if you were trekking in the outback of Australia. And now with this Candelabra and the black ribbon, she will be placing on a table at a restaurant for their staff Christmas party, 4 of them! - omg! what an atmosphere that will be!! perfect if you want a dark and eerie feel. 😂 It looks like something that would be sitting on The Addams Family dinner table. Wow, what a Jolly Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! Her ideas really scream Christmas! - Not! This is her most grim Christmas decor to date.

View attachment 2630949View attachment 2630948

Just saying.... so to speak

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would say Dior did send her the champagne only because she purchased a mega expensive dress and spent the day with them parading around the shop with them, putting on a fake I am so so nice persona. I would say it was more the sales person who sold her the dress that sent it to her. Not the brand themselves....all she did the last two years was slate Dior and sell most of her stuff.
Yup, the sales person at Dior probably did , like they would for all the stores customers who spend money! Not because Dior gives a F about her as an influencer. That’s why it’s fakery.
---
Yup, the sales person at Dior probably did , like they would for all the stores customers who spend money! Not because Dior gives a F about her as an influencer. That’s why it’s fakery.
I meant Dior the company did not give her the champagne the store did and she tried to make it seem like Dior as a brand just loves her so much 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.