Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, but this looks ugly! her decorative vision is so macabre.
View attachment 2630909

Between the non festive front door Christmas wreath, and their Christmas weeds & twigs tablescape, that looks like something you would find growing in the wilderness bushland if you were trekking in the outback of Australia. And now with this Candelabra and the black ribbon, she will be placing on a table at a restaurant for their staff Christmas party, 4 of them! - omg! what an atmosphere that will be!! perfect if you want a dark and eerie feel. 😂 It looks like something that would be sitting on The Addams Family dinner table. Wow, what a Jolly Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! Her ideas really scream Christmas! - Not! This is her most grim Christmas decor to date.

View attachment 2630949View attachment 2630948
Is she trying to burn down the bunga? Insurance jobbie? Those candles all look dangerously close to ribbons, dried twigs and other combustible bits of tat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She really has no sense of style whatsoever, whether it be fashion or homewares or interior design. Most of the time she looks stupid in how she dresses, that thing on her door looks ridiculous same with the candle holder, and their living room looks average & basic, she certainly doesn't inspire me in anything anyway
Her living room is very blah. The ceiling light and lamp are cheap looking, wrong scale, and do not go with the style she is trying to achieve. The sofas look worn and dirty, and again cheap looking and not in keeping with a high-end style. Lastly, the walls are empty, cold, and dark but because of her lack of artwork knowledge it is probably better that the walls are blank. I mean, who pays to have a print framed without glass? Prints are fragile compared to an oil painting and need the glass for protection.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Just wanted to say how I've stumbled upon many many touching comments under her videos from people going through devastating things in life such as cancer, chronic illness, loss of loved ones and thanking her for comfort, being an inspiration (ugh) etc. And I don't remember her ever answering to those types of comments, she only answers sychophants fawning or shoots an ocassional passive aggressive put down to a constructive criticism. So cold, ungrateful, vapid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I was so grossed out when Ali was handling and pulling apart parts of the turkey with his bare hands. He said, this was his first time carving a turkey. He pulled out an expensive Blenheim Forge carving set he said he got last Christmas - a carving knife and a carving fork. But instead of using the carving fork to anchor the turkey down to hold it in place to cut the turkey, he set the fork aside and used his hand instead.

And because the turkey must of been still hot out of the oven, he wasn't getting a handle of it properly, he was fumbling with it, so then decided to rip some bits off and kept going at it, still using his hand to hold it whilst slicing it with the knife. It made me gag when I was watching him do it. I think he had no clue how to use the fork in unison with the knife. All the gear and no idea. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise it's only the two of them that will be eating their food Christmas day, just in case of food poisoning, going by that demonstration.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me photos to show my gran was wealthyyyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
duck me imagine having a fancy knife that you don’t even know how to use. I can carve better than that using my cheap knives and a normal fork 😂

I was so grossed out when Ali was handling and pulling apart parts of the turkey with his bare hands. He said, this was his first time carving a turkey. He pulled out an expensive Blenheim Forge carving set he said he got last Christmas - a carving knife and a carving fork. But instead of using the carving fork to anchor the turkey down to hold it in place to cut the turkey, he set the fork aside and used his hand instead.

And because the turkey must of been still hot out of the oven, he wasn't getting a handle of it properly, he was fumbling with it, so then decided to rip some bits off and kept going at it, still using his hand to hold it whilst slicing it with the knife. It made me gag when I was watching him do it. I think he had no clue how to use the fork in unison with the knife. All the gear and no idea. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise it's only the two of them that will be eating their food Christmas day, just in case of food poisoning, going by that demonstration.

View attachment 2631276

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2631276
If that’s what he does with his Blenheim Forge, God only knows what he’ll do with his new umbrella-ella-ella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
this is such a obvious attempt to “prove” she still gets sent things!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello Tattlers……this one was for us

she’s so manipulative in how she tries to cover up her downfall , it annoys me to no end but then to be fair, what else is she supposed to do other than address the obvious with one bs excuse after another.

she used to have baskets of products and give away to friends, she would never have bothered to make a post like this.

her 🍾 from Dior was NOT sent to her, she’s literally FAKING a brand relationship!!!!!!!!! If they did then she would have all kinds of Dior beauty sent to her, she is clearly backlisted.

I think we are entering the fakery phase, I thought she would do this earlier…..for example buy a product and pretend it’s a brand deal or a brand reaching out to her…..

This is a hop skip and a jump towards FRAUD

not in the legal sense, but as a person in the business
If you watch the tiktok they did actually send her the champagne but they only sent it because it’s Christmas and she bought an expensive item.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There are non surgical rhinoplasty jobs where filler is used to reshape the nose or eliminate a bump but obvs she's done it so much and so many times (of course, it was all freebies by Dr Ayad) that now her nose looks much bigger than before. She should have just left it all alone.
Thank you! That makes sense, though think it I were her I’d go done the surgical route rather than have what appears to a a red blob on end of my nose!
---
The sofas look worn and dirty, and again cheap looking and not in keeping with a high-end style.
The sofas are ikea and recovered with linen covers I believe. Nothing wrong with Ikea but don’t seem to make sense in £1.3m house! Nor her cosplay lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If that’s what he does with his Blenheim Forge, God only knows what he’ll do with his new umbrella-ella-ella 😂
Positively embarrassing watching the hacking/carving. Utterly clueless. He’s good at leaning in doorways and shoe polishing and…that’s it! What a mess that vid is. Are they clueless in what they’re putting out at the moment? Anyone know if he rested the turkey first or did he hack straight from the oven? He can bore for England on designers no-one‘s ever heard of like Tony Trombonii or whatever the daft name is but basic skills like carving and food knowledge is totally beyond either of them it seems. Just NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her living room is very blah. The ceiling light and lamp are cheap looking, wrong scale, and do not go with the style she is trying to achieve. The sofas look worn and dirty, and again cheap looking and not in keeping with a high-end style. Lastly, the walls are empty, cold, and dark but because of her lack of artwork knowledge it is probably better that the walls are blank. I mean, who pays to have a print framed without glass? Prints are fragile compared to an oil painting and need the glass for protection.
All just looks like an IKEA cheap mess. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she trying to burn down the bunga? Insurance jobbie? Those candles all look dangerously close to ribbons, dried twigs and other combustible bits of tat!
I predicted a fire there over a year ago because of the heaviness of the wood element in her kitchen and the lack of the door which would have stopped the fast chi rushing through from the front to the back of the house which can cause chaos and loss of reputation. In addition, I did predict flooding and seemingly they have had severe leaking in the basement…It’s all there in previous posts over the years from when they took that door down and then covered the walls in the wood strips. Too much of that element in a kitchen is not to be encouraged...🫣🤷‍♀️ She knows best though of course.

• Heart
  • Wow
I predicted a fire there over a year ago because of the heaviness of the wood element in her kitchen and the lack of the door which would have stopped the fast chi rushing through from the front to the back of the house which can cause chaos and loss of reputation. In addition, I did predict flooding and seemingly they have had severe leaking in the basement…It’s all there in previous posts over the years from when they took that door down and then covered the walls in the wood strips. Too much of that element in a kitchen is not to be encouraged...🫣🤷‍♀️ She knows best though of course.
You DID! I remember...and to think that this has come about through design choices (door removal) and total neglect (basement).

But then, they oddly removed the ensuite door of one of the only functional bathrooms so why are we surprised?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ooooh, is your middle name 'Rose'? Do you wear a headscarf with littul coins a-danglin'? Do you have a crystal ball? Do you know this week's lottery numbers?

*apologies for any cultural appropriation*

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2631276
He was more concerned that everyone knew they both were wearing cashmere to prepare dinner. Make me sick. Was that comment even needed except to brag. I know when I cook, I prefer to wear cotton because it is easily washed and it's comfortable. He is such a simp.

Ooooh, is your middle name 'Rose'? Do you wear a headscarf with littul coins a-danglin'? Do you have a crystal ball? Do you know this week's lottery numbers?

*apologies for any cultural appropriation*
Yes
No
Yes
No

Always been interested in good Feng Shui practice as it helped me so much in my business and indeed homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think we are entering the fakery phase, I thought she would do this earlier…..for example buy a product and pretend it’s a brand deal or a brand reaching out to her…..
I do believe this was how most of the shady shysters influencers started out. Madam has gone full circle in her 10 years on the internet! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.