Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0125.jpeg

Super Twaddle Alertā€¦

What does this sentence actually mean?

Itā€™s unbelievable what blah blah has achieved with ITS collection (might she mean HER collection?) and this dress is one of those pieces that do not come a long often. (Does anyone know what a long often is? Has anyone got a short often to make an informed comparison?)

Can anyone advise on how one can explore AND cultivate (cultivate as in a cultivar in the garden) heirlooms in oneā€™s wardrobe please? Is this twaddle or super-twaddle to fill up space?

Author?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah agree. But isnā€™t it SO fancy and very short ā€¦ for a party with paid friends in a PUB? She has so many KM and other dresses that would have worked but Lydia made the brand ā€œmove heaven and earthā€ to get this sold out dress for her. Then she sort of insults them by saying she wasnā€™t prepared for the dress to be good quality.

New ā€œtrendā€ for Lydiot. Everything is an HEIRLOOM to be passed down nowā€¦ even H&M. And trigger warning for tattlers who canā€™t stand her spellingā€¦ šŸ˜

View attachment 2633591View attachment 2633592
Not at all an heirloom. Itā€™s a cute dress but NM is upscale fast fashion hyper marketed by influencers. They send their pieces to EVERYONE in London, NY, and LA. Pretty stuff but this is a black mini dress. Nothing super classic or important it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not at all an heirloom. Itā€™s a cute dress but NM is upscale fast fashion hyper marketed by influencers. They send their pieces to EVERYONE in London, NY, and LA. Pretty stuff but this is a black mini dress. Nothing super classic or important it.
Interestingā€¦ Iā€™m not aware of this brand in the US. So probably another beg for a paid collab and freebies then.

And I still think this lewk is all wrong for an office party (of paid friends) in a local pub. Sure have a little dress up and sparkles but this is a dress I would expect to see on a 25 yr old (and under) for an actual dressy holiday party. Itā€™s very short and juvenile IMO. She NEVER gets it right!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2633734
Super Twaddle Alertā€¦

What does this sentence actually mean?

Itā€™s unbelievable what blah blah has achieved with ITS collection (might she mean HER collection?) and this dress is one of those pieces that do not come a long often. (Does anyone know what a long often is? Has anyone got a short often to make an informed comparison?)

Can anyone advise on how one can explore AND cultivate (cultivate as in a cultivar in the garden) heirlooms in oneā€™s wardrobe please? Is this twaddle or super-twaddle to fill up space?

Author?
also grammar! She may have published a ā€œbookā€ but she doesnā€™t seem to proof read or understand/ use basic grammar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lydia is an absolute witch to her mum. It's such a sad situation.
We obviously don't know the full extent of their relationship but, from what we have seen online, Lydia is not at all blameless in the equation.
We can see how scared her mum is of her, she walks on eggshells around Lydia, it shows on her face all too clearly, too scared to offend the brat by saying the wrong thing. Doesn't drive the right car. Doesnt have a big enough house. Works at Tesco.
But Sophia is always good enough when it's time to house sit and look after the pets the weekends the Millen-Morons are not at home.

Two screenshots to show how different Lydia reacts to her mum vs the dad & stepmum.

View attachment 2629780View attachment 2629781

View attachment 2629779

Couldn't even bother to "like" her mum's comment.
Dad and stepmum are awarded a whole post ...

Indeed I did not know about this. It seems sad. And Lydia is certainly guilty of some bad behaviour, we have witnessed it in many other matters.
Understanding all of the versions of the truth would be ideal but, not for us to judge. Family issues should be discussed in and by family.
In any case, Her Travestry exposes her life for all to see and it is impossible not to notice nor to make something out of it.
The whole thing seems highly disfunctional šŸ˜©

Reactions: 10
It was only a few weeks ago she said she wasnt buying so much anymore and would be wearing what she had - latest vlog "ive bought the biggest load of dresses.... - she will end up with no money and 20 years down the line will wish she invested in property instead of just wasting her money! Unlike Josie and Vic who have invested wisely!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are they both never able to write the name of "The Prince's Trust" correctly?? Not once?!

ffs.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Interestingā€¦ Iā€™m not aware of this brand in the US. So probably another beg for a paid collab and freebies then.

And I still think this lewk is all wrong for an office party (of paid friends) in a local pub. Sure have a little dress up and sparkles but this is a dress I would expect to see on a 25 yr old (and under) for an actual dressy holiday party. Itā€™s very short and juvenile IMO. She NEVER gets it right!
I think that lidl is going through her Ā»short and juvenile period Ā», one of her heirlooms!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She was so frantic in this TikTok I had to pause it to take a Xanax.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does YouTube do any due diligence on whether the person's subscribers are legitimate before sending out the 1 Million dollar plaque? If not, they should.
And it saying you have 1 million subscribers yet NOT getting a plaque would be very telling ā€¦ā€¦liar liar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Look what we have here šŸ˜
Screenshot_20231216_205948_com.instagram.android_edit_389128191274998.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oooh who is this?? Any names??
Sorry I can't remember her name or have any pictures, I remember a tattler posted him with her at a Church, think it was a Christening, she had dark hair, pretty. Maybe another tattler has a pic ā¤

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe her dad had everything in his name and maybe had a very good divorce lawyer. Either that or everything is in the grandparents name so the mother wasnā€™t entitled to anything. It does seem sheā€™s been completely done over in life.

If Lidl was really brought up around such ā€œopulenceā€ like she makes out, she wouldnā€™t be working seasons in iBeefaaarr (Ibiza hehe), she wouldā€™ve been spending her summers in the south of France like the other rich kids šŸ¤Ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Native Merabi is all over the influencer huns. It doesn't really fit in with Lidls "old money" lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.