Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Cawwiiee's begging email to VB worked...

View attachment 2629838

Liar liar. This is not an AD for Dior. It should be tagged as gift with purchase.
View attachment 2629839

Too bad it's not the Advent calendar most top tier influencers received....
View attachment 2629840

Awww Ali's +1 received a gift as well .... Spectacular !!!
View attachment 2629841

The only PR team who seem to have stayed. And they suck balls for doing so.
View attachment 2629842

Blah blah blah. Just send me more free stuff. Blah blah
this is such a obvious attempt to “prove” she still gets sent things!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello Tattlers……this one was for us

she’s so manipulative in how she tries to cover up her downfall , it annoys me to no end but then to be fair, what else is she supposed to do other than address the obvious with one bs excuse after another.

she used to have baskets of products and give away to friends, she would never have bothered to make a post like this.

her 🍾 from Dior was NOT sent to her, she’s literally FAKING a brand relationship!!!!!!!!! If they did then she would have all kinds of Dior beauty sent to her, she is clearly backlisted.

I think we are entering the fakery phase, I thought she would do this earlier…..for example buy a product and pretend it’s a brand deal or a brand reaching out to her…..

This is a hop skip and a jump towards FRAUD

not in the legal sense, but as a person in the business

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Seriously why doesn’t Lydia get a nose job? She would get legitimate engagement and she would feel better about her face. I just don’t get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
this is such a obvious attempt to “prove” she still gets sent things!!!!!!!!!!!!

she’s so manipulative in how she tries to cover up her downfall , it annoys me to no end but then to be fair, what else is she supposed to do other than address the obvious with one bs excuse after another.

she used to have baskets of products and give away to friends, she would never have bothered to make a post like this.

her 🍾 from Dior was NOT sent to her, she’s literally FAKING a brand relationship!!!!!!!!! If they did then she would have all kinds of Dior beauty sent to her, she is clearly backlisted.

I think we are entering the fakery phase, I thought she would do this earlier…..for example buy a product and pretend it’s a brand deal or a brand reaching out to her…..

Those products she was showing on IG apart from the VB pieces there was a sneaky AD hidden in the top corner.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry, but this looks ugly! her decorative vision is so macabre.
F5ACC181-CF14-41D5-9226-BA5F624D8597.jpeg

Between the non festive front door Christmas wreath, and their Christmas weeds & twigs tablescape, that looks like something you would find growing in the wilderness bushland if you were trekking in the outback of Australia. And now with this Candelabra and the black ribbon, she will be placing on a table at a restaurant for their staff Christmas party, 4 of them! - omg! what an atmosphere that will be!! perfect if you want a dark and eerie feel. 😂 It looks like something that would be sitting on The Addams Family dinner table. Wow, what a Jolly Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! Her ideas really scream Christmas! - Not! This is her most grim Christmas decor to date.

B0187559-D3A0-4E69-B08D-B28742F2385B.jpeg
78905103-14B8-45A5-B089-AE6BB8758929.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Surprised that comment is still there tbh
---

I posted this before, I’m convinced it’s a nasty side effect from her messing with her face so much
Sorry I missed that. Yes, you're so right. It clearly is!

We've seen how massive her nose is too with all that filler.

She should have just gotten a nose job.

One of my girlfriends told me that even if one wants a nose job after that much filler it can pose a problem. Apparently, surgeons prefer doing rhinoplasty on noses that have never had any filler.

I think Lyds recently claimed she hasn't gotten filler or botox for a few years though we all know that's not true.

The interesting thing is we know Aldi gets his lips filled and botox YET he at 34 looks the worst he has ever looked.

The close up stills from his vids some of you lovelies post here are quite jarring.

Around his eyes especially. He looks tired and exhausted.

Clearly, all that fillers and botox mean nothing when you have tit nutrition, drink like a fish and poor health habits.

For Aldi, I suppose the stress of living with a narc and a raging banshee would cause one to age prematurely.

We know he doesn't eat well either.

He eats the same beige pasta slop as her day in and out.

For a while there he was eating some spinach with his morning eggs but I bet that was short lived.

What they don't get is you can wear the most expensive designer clothes and carry $500 umbrellas, $30k Hermes bags, drive an Aston Martin or a Range Rover but if you don't eat right none of these matter. Your skin looks tit and you look older than your actual age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Still catching up so sorry if already said but OMG buyers remorse - that dress she resents buying and is already looking at resale

View attachment 2630513View attachment 2630516
The only thing that is killing her engagement is HER.

Just like she killed all her friendships with Josie and Vic etc. and killed all her brand work with every single luxury brand.

She is right...she is indeed at a crossroads but not out of choice, out of necessity.

She knows it and we know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Liedia needs this T Shirt.

With all her freebies and 'test' Christmas meal - why not invite family?? Huge turkey just for them - really silly, never see her brother and kids there, Mum, Grandma, Ali's family etc etc...
"MY GRANDMA HAD 5 ASTON MARTINS"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Lydia’s dad gives me Delboy “done good” vibes.

Can I ask, how do we know there are issues with the basement? Has she mentioned it in a vlog?

As someone living in a (standard) northern Victorian home with cellars, you cannot mess around with the rooms built into the foundations/below ground floor.

They need constant maintenance, dehumidifiers, tanking and seasonal (and after bad storms too) inspections to ensure brickwork is okay, ventilation isn’t disturbed or blocked and checks to make sure tanking isn’t breached.

Why buy a house with a large footprint in comparison to your old home, and with dwellings in a below ground floor level, if you are unwilling to spend time and money to maintain? Oh yes, for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have no idea how Ali manages to overcook everything all the time! And why the feck is he cooking Yorkshire puddings before the turkey?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just a little thank you to the Tattler's who have mentioned Barry Manilow's Copacabana because I am literally non stop singing it this morning!! The Lydia version! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She says “Dior RTW holds its value” which translates as “I can get my money almost fully back when things go pear shaped “
---
@watchreelcopy I agree , she could probably write off a nose job against her tax too 😂
---
The photo of her grandad in wide lapels shows a very average looking garden fence. This isn’t a house with grounds . You can see how close the neighbouring houses are too
---
Crikey the dad has one heck of a beak !!
---
Ahh yes it shows an average modern house certainly no room for a pony 😂
---
lol at Lydia rifling through her granny’s photos for anything to brag about .

I noticed how she said she went to collect her Xmas gift. No mention of her giving a gift to grandma
---
Says her grandma had a few astons - and then said so did my grandpa. I don’t know how factual my understanding is here but growing up I was told it was common for older ladies to not drive , it wasn’t considered feminine , the husband would drive the women - also in terms of affording cars women were mostly at home so one wage only .

I bet Lydia wears the grandmas fur coats but just doesn’t dare vlog it .

“used to own stables” ….. erm why own a modern house and then own a completely seperate yard . Most yard owners live onsite which tends to make best financial sense
---
That’s not a grand horse carriage it is literally a cheap horse cart

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Feeling completely disgusted after the first 5 min of her last video! 🤮

Am I the only one bothered by how much she rubbed, salivated, fussed and touched her mouth+hair+face+eyes??!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15

I would say Dior did send her the champagne only because she purchased a mega expensive dress and spent the day with them parading around the shop with them, putting on a fake I am so so nice persona. I would say it was more the sales person who sold her the dress that sent it to her. Not the brand themselves....all she did the last two years was slate Dior and sell most of her stuff.

Reactions: 28
One of my girlfriends told me that even if one wants a nose job after that much filler it can pose a problem. Apparently, surgeons prefer doing rhinoplasty on noses that have never had any filler.
Showing my ignorance one such things but why would one wish to fill an already big nose? Not sure I’d want to do that but I am quite happy with my nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry, but this looks ugly! her decorative vision is so macabre.
View attachment 2630909

Between the non festive front door Christmas wreath, and their Christmas weeds & twigs tablescape, that looks like something you would find growing in the wilderness bushland if you were trekking in the outback of Australia. And now with this Candelabra and the black ribbon, she will be placing on a table at a restaurant for their staff Christmas party, 4 of them! - omg! what an atmosphere that will be!! perfect if you want a dark and eerie feel. 😂 It looks like something that would be sitting on The Addams Family dinner table. Wow, what a Jolly Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! Her ideas really scream Christmas! - Not! This is her most grim Christmas decor to date.

View attachment 2630949View attachment 2630948
She really has no sense of style whatsoever, whether it be fashion or homewares or interior design. Most of the time she looks stupid in how she dresses, that thing on her door looks ridiculous same with the candle holder, and their living room looks average & basic, she certainly doesn't inspire me in anything anyway

Reactions: 19
Showing my ignorance one such things but why would one wish to fill an already big nose? Not sure I’d want to do that but I am quite happy with my nose.
There are non surgical rhinoplasty jobs where filler is used to reshape the nose or eliminate a bump but obvs she's done it so much and so many times (of course, it was all freebies by Dr Ayad) that now her nose looks much bigger than before. She should have just left it all alone.

Reactions: 19
I would say Dior did send her the champagne only because she purchased a mega expensive dress and spent the day with them parading around the shop with them, putting on a fake I am so so nice persona. I would say it was more the sales person who sold her the dress that sent it to her. Not the brand themselves....all she did the last two years was slate Dior and sell most of her stuff.
The way the bow was tied was pretty amateurish, though.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.