Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Lydiot is trying to outdo Victoria Beckham with the rich family vibes 😂View attachment 2630056View attachment 2630057
She stated in a spice girls documentary, she'd ask her Dad not to stop at the school due to him driving a RR she'd ask him or which ever to stop around the corner lol. Not sure when it happened but they're not really made by RR, they're made by BMW in Germany I believe, the only thing RR manufacture in England is the jet engines in their Derby factory.

Reactions: 10
Her name was Lydia, she was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there
She would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star
Ali always tended bar
Across the crowded floor, they worked from eight til four
They were young and they had each other
Who could ask for more?
At the bunga, Potager bunga
The hottest spot north of Northants
At the bunga, Potager bunga
Music and passion were never in fashion
At the bunga….they fell in love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
1702588554496.png

Just watching a few of her Tik Toks and I found this hilarious thread!

---
She stated in a spice girls documentary, she'd ask her Dad not to stop at the school due to him driving a RR she'd ask him or which ever to stop around the corner lol. Not sure when it happened but they're not really made by RR, they're made by BMW in Germany I believe, the only thing RR manufacture in England is the jet engines in their Derby factory.
Not to want to quote myself but love engineering so had to lol

Exactly that their Derby factory lol.

Reactions: 10
Lydia is DESPERATE to convince us she is from a wealthy family or old money. She just isn’t! So what her grandma dressed nicely and her grandad had his own company, she is clutching at absolutely straws! I can see straight through her. She is and always will be the same old chav from Milton Keynes. She is not from wealth, or money, or a posh family like she’s trying to make out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Still catching up so sorry if already said but OMG buyers remorse - that dress she resents buying and is already looking at resale

BD4ECDB7-1342-4F0C-841D-79873CF00755.jpeg
B4CD07E9-F493-4C56-A7BB-16C1B4C90F74.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How terribly un-festive is the black ribbon tied around candles on the candelabra. Doesn't work in any capacity let alone in the newly refurbished kitchen and placed on the driftwood dining table. Wee-ird.. and whilst Ali is cooking away, not even sign of her helping him peel a potato. Ali sounds deflated, he's the biggest actor, cause that ain't him.

Reactions: 25
Lydia is DESPERATE to convince us she is from a wealthy family or old money. She just isn’t! So what her grandma dressed nicely and her grandad had his own company, she is clutching at absolutely straws! I can see straight through her. She is and always will be the same old chav from Milton Keynes. She is not from wealth, or money, or a posh family like she’s trying to make out.
Personally I’m proud of my very hardworking grandparents, even though they were not well off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's just asking me go head to head in a grandparent class war with her. I'm ready.. She aint the only one. Off your high horse woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says in the new vlog that Hermes ready-to-wear is too contemporary for her - good, at least one thing that's safe from her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Liedia needs this T Shirt.

With all her freebies and 'test' Christmas meal - why not invite family?? Huge turkey just for them - really silly, never see her brother and kids there, Mum, Grandma, Ali's family etc etc...
Especially since they probably asked for two free meals so that they could pretend to have bought one
---
Exactly this! I wash my hair every day in the shower and I have the most boring life EVER. She won’t even stretch to it for an event? Why is she in this job if it’s such a struggle?
Her natural hair is coarser, more curly. With curly hair they don’t recommend washing your hair every day. It strips dry hair of its natural oils. She should stop coloring her hair and go to an Afro British hairdresser. They would give her a big chop and have that mop healthy within 6 months.
---
She looks like the wicked headmistress 😂View attachment 2630440
Like the mean headmistress in every children’s movie.
---
She says in the new vlog that Hermes ready-to-wear is too contemporary for her - good, at least one thing that's safe from her 😅
That translates to too expensive

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Wha
What Hermès ready to wear is either extra granny or completely unwrarable. They have ridiculous pieces!
---
Still catching up so sorry if already said but OMG buyers remorse - that dress she resents buying and is already looking at resale

View attachment 2630513View attachment 2630516
Is the nose doctor using straws to inject her nose, the rEd blob at the end is enormous?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who cares?! She’s so superficial.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wha

What Hermès ready to wear is either extra granny or completely unwrarable. They have ridiculous pieces!
---

Is the nose doctor using straws to inject her nose, the rEd blob at the end is enormous?
She looks like she has a massive whitehead on it 😂
Screenshot_20231215_030813_com.android.chrome_edit_265690036623521.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just done a turkey first time ever cooked one, Aldi must have boiled theirs I'm 99.9999999999% certain of it, even with the numerous times done chicken roasts its never or they have never turned out white like that!

To be really honest its just the same as doing a chicken lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.