Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it possible that it sounds like this is the first time 35 year old Lydia is hearing these stories from her grandma ?
Had her family never sat around together and just chatted about the good ol' days over a cup of tea and biscuits ?
It's almost as if she's just met her grandma for the first time 😅 😅 😅 or actually never fully listened to her grandma's stories. I mean, she lived with her gran for 2 years "The Homeless Years" 🤭

But, of course, this visit hid her ulterior motive. Garnering info to further the narrative of .. "Toldya we were wealthy". :rolleyes:

Key word being "were".

Chavvy accent and terrible English language skills.
Private school. Nope.
Divorced mum had to scrimp and save. No alimony. Smaller house / flat. No holidays to Florida. Or anywhere. Mum too busy working. Dad too busy playboying and then getting married and concentrating on the new family.
Car when she turned 16. Nope.
Bro received his family Cartier watch. :rolleyes: Lydia didn't.
University fees paid for by Dad or Grandpa's Trust. Nope.
Designer Bags whilst at Uni. Nope. (Used her fees to buy said bags.)
Homeless whilst at Uni. Dad did not buy her a flat or anything whilst at Uni.
Ekceteraaah ekceteraaaah.

I call 90% of what she said ✨ B U L L S H I T✨
Did she not say on the Grace podcast her dad bought her mum the council house she was in?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
And…..cutlery never lies. If there’s one thing that makes me hyperventilated it’s bad use of cutlery. Is she really left handed? But still, nothing can save you if you use a fork like this and wave your knife in the air.

C1C86D32-92B8-446E-80FE-519B193AC2A0.jpeg
3331012F-B471-4142-BBED-744B78B3F5C6.jpeg
E569533A-D732-496D-AD68-E9101943A42E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Of course she has to spray perfume (again) all over the pearls she is wearing. I think the vast amounts of alcohol she consumes has killed off the one brain cell she had left.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jeeso....she's single-white-femaling Leonora now. The panting, the voices... 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Are bows the new headband? 😂
They’re trendy right now. But Lydia will scream up and down the neighbors fields that she doesn’t follow trends
---
Lydia is an absolute witch to her mum. It's such a sad situation.
We obviously don't know the full extent of their relationship but, from what we have seen online, Lydia is not at all blameless in the equation.
We can see how scared her mum is of her, she walks on eggshells around Lydia, it shows on her face all too clearly, too scared to offend the brat by saying the wrong thing. Doesn't drive the right car. Doesnt have a big enough house. Works at Tesco.
But Sophia is always good enough when it's time to house sit and look after the pets the weekends the Millen-Morons are not at home.

Two screenshots to show how different Lydia reacts to her mum vs the dad & stepmum.

View attachment 2629780View attachment 2629781

View attachment 2629779

Couldn't even bother to "like" her mum's comment.
Dad and stepmum are awarded a whole post ...
Oh my, she’s encouraging Ali to dress like her dad.
---
Of course she has to spray perfume (again) all over the pearls she is wearing. I think the vast amounts of alcohol she consumes has killed off the one brain cell she had left.
Because they’re fake and probably free
---
She talks so highly of her grandma, why wouldn’t she want to spend Christmas with her?!
Especially since she is a widow

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
No content you say - so much cooking!

When your stuffing balls are black...
Interesting to see how Lydia has ‘borrowed’ so many elements from Leonora’s vlog….talking in a silly voice to the dogs, cooking (we don’t see the actual cake making) and creating bows but without Leonora’s ability or wealth.

Reactions: 18
Lydiot trying to get that last drop of wine out of the bottle 💧😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
🤭 todays vlog at 2min30 the real chav Lydia almost slipped out …. You can hear her having to stop herself from saying ‘blow job’ instead of ‘blow out’

• Haha
  • Sad
They can only put filler in certain areas - the real face, unfilled, is battling to get through... the face beneath the face.. is unfilled, thin and loose skin... the effect is very scary. They fill their faces and starve their bodies. All the pics of food mean nothing, she doesn’t eat it. Her calorie intake is dedicated to wine alone.
Yeah the body will if there's a empty bit beneath the skin will try and fill that in with usually fat to be honest if anything, was trying to get like additional advice on fungal infections just to back up what I was doing at the time ended up watching a cyst or lipoma being removed (rather gross maybe? lol). Where it was huge and they'd got this huge like empty bit below the skin and the dermatologist essentially explaining the hole will fill itself up with fat as the body doesn't like empty spaces, not sure about if what happens when fillers get put in there though.

It's kind of amazing what the body does though in reality, like they'd forgotten to take out a suture in me (nylon thread kind of, stitches essentially) an internal one, the community/district nurse couldn't see it to begin with (figures as must been why the people in the ward couldn't either lol) so moved it (was a clear one) the body either tries to destroy something (even transplanted organs, the patient will be on life long immune suppressants things like Ciclosporin I think its called) it see's as foreign or remove it by pushing it out.

It's kind of nice though sometimes like if somethings been causing someone life style problems like even getting dressed or undressed and a growth has been hindering that, must be such a relief to get it finally removed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her name was Lydia, she was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there
She would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star
Ali always tended bar
Across the crowded floor, they worked from eight til four
They were young and they had each other
Who could ask for more?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How is it possible that it sounds like this is the first time 35 year old Lydia is hearing these stories from her grandma ?
Had her family never sat around together and just chatted about the good ol' days over a cup of tea and biscuits ?
It's almost as if she's just met her grandma for the first time 😅 😅 😅 or actually never fully listened to her grandma's stories. I mean, she lived with her gran for 2 years "The Homeless Years" 🤭

But, of course, this visit hid her ulterior motive. Garnering info to further the narrative of .. "Toldya we were wealthy". :rolleyes:

Key word being "were".

Chavvy accent and terrible English language skills.
Private school. Nope.
Divorced mum had to scrimp and save. No alimony. Smaller house / flat. No holidays to Florida. Or anywhere. Mum too busy working. Dad too busy playboying and then getting married and concentrating on the new family.
Car when she turned 16. Nope.
Bro received his family Cartier watch. :rolleyes: Lydia didn't.
University fees paid for by Dad or Grandpa's Trust. Nope.
Designer Bags whilst at Uni. Nope. (Used her fees to buy said bags.)
Homeless whilst at Uni. Dad did not buy her a flat or anything whilst at Uni.
Ekceteraaah ekceteraaaah.

I call 90% of what she said ✨ B U L L S H I T✨
Interesting her Grandma doesn’t speak with a polished English accent … so whilst her grandparents may have been wealthy I believe they were self made not old money and there is nothing wrong with that. I simply don’t understand why Lidl has to exaggerate everything. I love her reference to Tattle when she was mentions the horse riding hat saying everyone laughed at her hat. I didn’t see anyone in her comments laughing only us Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sooooooo, Sweet FA as per.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If I were attending events I would alway wash my hair - you’re right it would smell awful! Unless she disused in 100 sprays of perfume!!🤣.
Exactly this! I wash my hair every day in the shower and I have the most boring life EVER. She won’t even stretch to it for an event? Why is she in this job if it’s such a struggle?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.