Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two do not care about teenage cancer, it's all just a freebie to them and a chance to show off 😡View attachment 2594854View attachment 2594855View attachment 2594856
I do not actually understand who on earth is curating and allowing Lydia to wear these gowns. She does not have the shoulders for it. There is no elegance when she wears these gowns, and whether she looks in the mirror and thinks she looks like a swan .. or she needs glasses, but it baffles me. Everything has to be over the top. Which in essence is just down right nauseating and ugly. She is the enabler in this showtime marriage. Give it 5 years.

Reactions: 22
I'm surprised she hasn't inherited some real pearls from her rich great grandmother etc etc🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Have you noticed as well that for the most part (apologies for the use of that Lydia phrase right there) she never reposts Evermean stories that she’s tagged in, she instead screenshots it and posts with the posters names absent. Why would she do that? I’m sure it’s not to retain anonymity for the poster because they’ve tagged her, with the expectation she may re-share their story, so is it that she purely cannot stand sharing her followers with anyone so won’t let anyone jump on her bandwagon and gain a few followers from her re-sharing???
---
I noticed this way back when the book first launched, she only seemed to re-share properly (ie/ with the name showing) any story that was by someone “fancy” or worth boasting about, but Joe Public gets erased from the post before she reposts, it’s baffling!
---
….apart from the stories from that crazed Dion woman that is 🤣🤣🤣
Because it’s so easy to grab a photo or take it a photo and make it look to her minions like people are reading it. Influencers I follow who have done well at events, or released something actually do share and congratulate and DO not hide tagged names… who has seen anyone else who is an influencer congratulate her book? I certainly have not.

The Kelly mini is not an evening bag, and the dress is definitely gifted, so where is the ad?

Imagine having a black tie function, and your husband puts on a hideous velvet jacket (bad enough) then gets out oatent ballet pumps (horrific)!!!

Love seeing Vic working with Calzedonia!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂looks like Aldi's arm outstretched behind her 😂😂😂View attachment 2595094
If she truly bough this dress she COULD have donated the money it was worth to the cause instead. Ali COULD have done the same with his outfit cost as well, but then they themselves are charity cases (and not in a good way.) They've been leant those clothes, there's no way they could afford them and they're living off freebie events to feel special when in reality the limelight should not be further from them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ali's shoes are hilarious.
My great aunt wears shoes like that from Gabor. She's 86!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Because it’s so easy to grab a photo or take it a photo and make it look to her minions like people are reading it. Influencers I follow who have done well at events, or released something actually do share and congratulate and DO not hide tagged names… who has seen anyone else who is an influencer congratulate her book? I certainly have not.
Reinforced by the fact that #lydiamillen on instagram has so few mentions of the book at all. No one is ACTUALLY reading it. It's all a pr stunt, keeping Carrie successfully employed.

Reactions: 17
I can't be bothered to watch her anymore, but if I understand this correctly, Karen Millen invited them to the charity ball, Karen Millen is who Lidl "works" for and has a collection with. Karen Millen who waste their time designing "her" collection, then spend money on photoshoots with "Model" Lidl and yet she doesn't wear KM to the ball!?!?!? This is just nuts. I know a couple of people who have a brand sponsor (sports) and they have to wear that brand all the time, especially any time they might be photographed. I don't get it at all.

Reactions: 16
Filming the vlogmas intro me thinks?!? That’s the only reason they renew the MOT on this thing and drag it off the driveway!

Or as it shall now be known, “….No it’s my vlogmass intro”! “no it’s mine I made it first, no you didn’t its mine I did it before you, no you didn’t I did it before you, I did it 3 years ago, well I did it 4 years ago!!

piss everywhere
---
…..maybe sort the toilets this December Lyds ready for the festivities….BOGmass 🤣🚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely disgraceful wasting valuable time at the NHS walk-in and then lying across the seats like the walking wounded. She will tell us that she needed IV fluids as has been working flat out to bring us content. Silly woman has a life coach but no GP or certainly not one that will pander to her bs.

• Heart
Found this goodie on my fone ...

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She never fails to wind me up at least once per month!! That photo of her sprawled over three chairs makes my blood boil. I agree with all that has already been said on here. Too much overindulgence not enough goodness in her body.

When my mum had cancer, we were in the Guys Hospital Cancer Unit in London. My mum was so poorly, she couldn’t sit up. We’re were waiting for a bed for hours not once did my mum lay on chairs. She placed her head in my lap. We sat like that for hours, until they found a room for my mum to lay down before she was admitted. My mum had terminal cancer and passed away a month later. My mum was not ‘ill’ like Lydia!!! My mum had dignity and respected others. Only a child would lay out like that. Grow up Lydia not everything is about you!! Shameful it really is!!
Oh I'm so incredibly sorry, having a condition that inevitably leads to essentially terminal bowel cancer if its not treated yeah (I mean has been treated but.... still has a load of annoying problems afterwards lol, like this one I'm referring to a severe and completely bowel blockage), bless her ugh its not fun either being in pain, lol I should know been in maybe that kind of pain, its hard to say really since we all experience pain differently, but certainly didn't take up anything more than one seat in A&E, when being given a bay, they decided though to give me a ward bed in A&E, incase they couldn't find a bed in a ward, though did eventually find a bed in a ward and the day later they said they were going to remove the blockage, spent just over a week in ICU and then about two months in hospital recovering (longest been in hospital so far).

How are you, hope you're doing ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely disgraceful wasting valuable time at the NHS walk-in and then lying across the seats like the walking wounded. She will tell us that she needed IV fluids as has been working flat out to bring us content. Silly woman has a life coach but no GP or certainly not one that will pander to her bs.
And wearing ALDIs coat too by the looks. Hasnt she enough Purdy, Holland Cooper, Barbour, Souster and Hicks, Karen Millen or LK Bennet coats of her own to wear? And wearing it Draped over the shoulder too instead of arms in the fecking sleeves cos god fobid we miss a photo opportunity where I need to maintain my posh aesthetic

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.