Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were overdressed for that function, it just looked like every dreaded Christmas staff party I had to attend. I once set fire to my napkin on a table candle - that was interesting😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ali made the common error of wearing a black bow tie with a white tie shirt. 🧐 All that jabbering about how he really can tie a bow tie, and he’s wearing the wrong color (or the wrong shirt)!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They were overdressed for that function, it just looked like every dreaded Christmas staff party I had to attend. I once set fire to my napkin on a table candle - that was interesting😬
I set fire to my acrylic nails at a Christmas staff party

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I can't be bothered to watch her anymore, but if I understand this correctly, Karen Millen invited them to the charity ball, Karen Millen is who Lidl "works" for and has a collection with. Karen Millen who waste their time designing "her" collection, then spend money on photoshoots with "Model" Lidl and yet she doesn't wear KM to the ball!?!?!? This is just nuts. I know a couple of people who have a brand sponsor (sports) and they have to wear that brand all the time, especially any time they might be photographed. I don't get it at all.
She was invited by the original owner/designer of the Karen Millen brand who is Karen Millen. It was not Karen Millen the company who pays Lydiott Millen. If you look back at the tag that Ali used on his Instagram it said @karenmillen_obe, which is Karen Millen Order of the Bristish Empire. Karen Millen the person does not currently have any connection with Karen Millen the company. They are two separate entities with no current connection. My theory as to one of the reasons that Karen Millen the company keeps Lydia Millen on the payroll is purely because of her name and that some people will assume that they are buying items designed by the daughter of Karen Millen the designer.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not been coming on here much lately but as soon as I saw her story about her neighbours kid I just had to. I’m sure it’s already been discussed but that absolutely didn’t not happen 🤣 okay it is possible that her 11 year old neighbour knows her full name (unlikely but possible as she is an ‘influencer’) but there is absolutely no school where kids have to take in books that THEIR PARENTS are reading.. maybe what the kids are reading, but not their parents 🤣 firstly not everyone’s parents read lol, secondly they may be reading parenting books, relationship books, divorce for dummies books etc lol, thirdly, what would be the point in 11 year olds presenting what their parents are reading? Why would they or anyone care? The books are obviously not going to be age appropriate for 11 year olds, what would they even say when presenting ‘my mum is reading 50 shades of grey, the end’ ?

those reviews are all blatantly fake as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Not been coming on here much lately but as soon as I saw her story about her neighbours kid I just had to. I’m sure it’s already been discussed but that absolutely didn’t not happen 🤣 okay it is possible that her 11 year old neighbour knows her full name (unlikely but possible as she is an ‘influencer’) but there is absolutely no school where kids have to take in books that THEIR PARENTS are reading.. maybe what the kids are reading, but not their parents 🤣 firstly not everyone’s parents read lol, secondly they may be reading parenting books, relationship books, divorce for dummies books etc lol, thirdly, what would be the point in 11 year olds presenting what their parents are reading? Why would they or anyone care? The books are obviously not going to be age appropriate for 11 year olds, what would they even say when presenting ‘my mum is reading 50 shades of grey, the end’ ?

those reviews are all blatantly fake as well.
So I guess the question is, are these people lying to Lydia to blow smoke up her ass and she’s believing it, or is she just blates making these fairytales up herself? I really wouldn’t be surprised either way

Reactions: 14
I once accidentally set fire to the menu with a candle at a Chrimbo party in an Italian restaurant. Set the sprinkler system off……I was not popular🫢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So I guess the question is, are these people lying to Lydia to blow smoke up her ass and she’s believing it, or is she just blates making these fairytales up herself? I really wouldn’t be surprised either way
I think she’s made it up, Ali posted something of her in A&E recently (or what looked like a&e) saying ‘burning the candle at both ends’ realistically what is Lydia doing that is making her burnout? The woman puts basic tit like ‘her hair done’ ‘get nails done’ ‘go shopping’ on her to do list. Most people do everything that she does (self care, house maintenance and management, car maintenance, garden maintenance, pet maintenance, looking after kids AND working full time in demanding jobs where getting your hair done isn’t part of your job) and don’t suffer as many ‘burn outs’ as she does. Sorry if this over steps the mark but she quite clearly has mental health issues to basically have big dramatic episodes every 6 months. Which I think is the real reason she was in a&e. I don’t think any of these episodes are burn out or exhaustion, I think it’s something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
lol re Ali’s shirt faux pas !

Meanwhile I think Lydia is going to regret buying into so much of the Suzannah fabric which is the same in multiple colours and multiple styles which look very similar

The bow on the dress looks ridiculous

She’s hopped onto leonoras Cornelia James glove train

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.