Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why isobel Harris would be sucking up to lidl? This woman buys at least one hermes product a week. She's had more hermes bags this year than most have had in a lifetime yet she follows lydia and actively tags her etc.
Doesn't she know lydia buys her herpes bags from temu?
I think Isabel is just glomming on hoping to snag a few of Lydia’s followers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg I saw you all posting Ali’s story so I went to take a look.

I’m 💀hahaha all this dramatic footage with the AD coat and then next scene… dramatically panning and filming his “sick” wife at the doctor. I’m sorry but who films thier loved one like this and posts? Total attention grabbers both of em.

View attachment 2591378
Made me laugh 😂 how many ways can you pose and close a coat to dramatic music 🎶😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ali’s account. What’s she been to hospital for alcohol poisoning?
---
SUCH an elegant lady can’t even be bothered to take the stickers off her Ugg slippers
---
Seems to be an nhs walk in centre . She’s not at The Portland it the other London place royals go 😂
Pissed again I see. Plus where is the Birkin? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydia- ‘Ali, take a picture of me lying down in the vets and we can say I’m at the urgent care centre’
Ali - ‘of course Mrs Millen-Gordon. Do I get a gold star on my chart? Am I allowed to ask why?
Lydia - ‘Its almost Vlogmas and I have no content so need an excuse not to do it. My poor minions will feel sorry for me, mwahahaha fools!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Lydia- ‘Ali, take a picture of me lying down in the vets and we can say I’m at the urgent care centre’
Ali - ‘of course Mrs Millen-Gordon. Do I get a gold star on my chart? Am I allowed to ask why?
Lydia - ‘Its almost Vlogmas and I have no content so need an excuse not to do it. My poor minions will feel sorry for me, mwahahaha fools!
👏👏👏 Yassssssss!
---
Good morning and welcome to today 🌹

The eagle eyed amongst you might notice I’ve changed my avatar to my usual Christmas angel. I know it’s early but you never know what’s ahead do you? I mean, I spent last night lying across two plastic chairs in A & E. I wasn’t ill or anything, but apparently it’s the latest ‘in’ thing to do if you are wearing gifted Uggs. It’s a great way of ensuring everyone ignores you and goes about their business as if you are invisible. An emergency worker walked past me and hissed “sloven” but I totally ignored her and rearranged my feet to make sure my new Uggs looked even more prominent. I do like a good Christmas Ugg don’t you?

Peace, piece, peas ✌.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg I saw you all posting Ali’s story so I went to take a look.

I’m 💀hahaha all this dramatic footage with the AD coat and then next scene… dramatically panning and filming his “sick” wife at the doctor. I’m sorry but who films thier loved one like this and posts? Total attention grabbers both of em.

View attachment 2591378
Of course, there she is taking up two chairs. 🤬 I wonder how long the drama queen had to wait to see a doctor?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
👏👏👏 Yassssssss!
---
Good morning and welcome to today 🌹

The eagle eyed amongst you might notice I’ve changed my avatar to my usual Christmas angel. I know it’s early but you never know what’s ahead do you? I mean, I spent last night lying across two plastic chairs in A & E. I wasn’t ill or anything, but apparently it’s the latest ‘in’ thing to do if you are wearing gifted Uggs. It’s a great way of ensuring everyone ignores you and goes about their business as if you are invisible. An emergency worker walked past me and hissed “sloven” but I totally ignored her and rearranged my feet to make sure my new Uggs looked even more prominent. I do like a good Christmas Ugg don’t you?

Peace, piece, peas ✌.
I’ve never been to an urgent care or A&E and there be enough chairs for someone to lay across 2. I wonder who is having to stand so these idiots can have 3 chairs between them. Plus if was filmed on Friday it would have been heaving with people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve never been to an urgent care or A&E and there be enough chairs for someone to lay across 2. I wonder who is having to stand so these idiots can have 3 chairs between them. Plus if was filmed on Friday it would have been heaving with people.
My dad, because he fell down twice recently , had to go to hospital both times to be checked over, had to wait 5 hours to see a nurse... he s 88. 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Iv said this before and Il say it again, everything i see her, especially when she's doing that smug face-she just looks like someone who does really bad farts and wafts them everywhere! I'm convinced she does, I reckon she stinks 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My dad, because he fell down twice recently , had to go to hospital both times to be checked over, had to wait 5 hours to see a nurse... he s 88. 🥺
Well that’s a bit different isn’t it. An injured person compared to a healthy 35 year old who is bit exhausted as she had to do some work. It’s apples and oranges. I hope your dad is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like she could use a private GP subscription
---
If she can afford Hermes and Suzannah dresses

Reactions: 21
Well that’s a bit different isn’t it. An injured person compared to a healthy 35 year old who is bit exhausted as she had to do some work. It’s apples and oranges. I hope your dad is ok.
It really is. Why didn't madam go and see her GP, why bother the already overworked Doctors and nurses, why plonk herself across 2 chairs when very sick people are laying in beds in corridors and most of all why did Lips have to photograph Her Travesty and put it out on the internet? Apart from the obvious grifting what is the actual point of these two?

My dad is doing just fine, thanks. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This bint loves luxury, and although nearly all hers is gifted, she should be paying for private healhcare, probably less than £200 a month, would be worth it! I think they were in a walk in centre or a vet - not exactly luxe!!!!

Can you read Lydia? We know you can't spell or proof read...https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12730313/signs-luxury-designer-bags-fake-according-experts.html

Reactions: 14
She must have had a stern chat with Aldi after that story 😂 imagine how that talk went! Terrorised him probably. It shows how she is all smoke and mirrors. Can’t afford private healthcare Lydia? But you have so many birkins and Loubs! Such luxury, much class! Only to drink like a pirate, stuff her gob before anyone else starts eating and and utter derogatory slurs!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.