Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali’s account. What’s she been to hospital for alcohol poisoning?
---
SUCH an elegant lady can’t even be bothered to take the stickers off her Ugg slippers
---
Seems to be an nhs walk in centre . She’s not at The Portland it the other London place royals go 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
They got given those slippers yesterday in their space nk ‘goodie bags’ 🙄

she probably ate nothing.

Reactions: 21
This photo sums up Laura Blair 🙄 she hasn't changed since Bachelor UK days, she needs her own thread.
Screenshot_20231124_223440_com.instagram.android_edit_1634377953750607.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
---
SUCH an elegant lady can’t even be bothered to take the stickers off her Ugg slippers
---
Seems to be an nhs walk in centre . She’s not at The Portland it the other London place royals go 😂
Drama queen 🙄 🙄 🙄 take up precious NHS space and time because she drank too much and didn't eat enough 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2589940
To complete this outfit she said "I think I need a belt with it & stuff. What do we think?"

Not much! I think she needs a miracle to make any sense of this outfit, and for her to make sense in general. And I don’t know what she means by “stuff” either.

She was throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this outfit. She has 3/4 length leather trousers, a red cable knit jumper, a checked blazer that looks too small on her, a big velvet bow in her hair and slingback shoes, all together. I'm sorry, but how does she think she qualifies on giving styling advice and putting outfits together when she comes up with pieces that aren't cohesive and look put together, its a mish mash, and looks like a dogs breakfast.
View attachment 2589941
All her aim is, is putting a bunch of clothes on to sell, there is no thought process behind it, other than just throwing on random items of clothing on so she can advertise what she's being paid to flog. She doesn't have any personal or individual style at all. She's just like a mannequin in a shop window, to display clothing that you change every week and dress up with a different outfit to advertise clothing. She has lost her identity, and there is nothing distinguishable about her.
View attachment 2589942
Can I say @Greentrees. You are absolutely hilarious and bang on with your comments. Bravo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
These ‘to’ women - to, tree, for ... one fick aufor... oh my gawd, can she not type two as opposed to .. to women? View attachment 2590973
To me it's just very telling that she's never posted anything near as fervently-loving with her mum. This looks like something you should be relating about in regards to your family or close friends...not some random women that you're slumming it with at an unfluencer event where you're kissing ass🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
To me it's just very telling that she's never posted anything near as fervently-loving with her mum. This looks like something you should be relating about in regards to your family or close friends...not some random women that you're slumming it with at an unfluencer event where you're kissing ass🤢
But there is money involved, or something to gain. Her poor mum has nothing to offer so of no use!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
---
---
She is resting her face on a seat where other people have farted 🤮 rather than posting photographs for sympathy, perhaps Aldi should allow her to rest her head on his lap, or if that is too much physical contact for him, he should give her one of the freebie coats he has been desperately flogging lately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She is a disgusting liar. I am watching the vlog where she says they ‘decided against’ using insurance to replace the floors. Bahahahahaha witch! Do you think we are stupid and illiterate!? You didn’t decide against it, the insurer asked you to duck off because the resultant damage was caused by your own negligence. Ugh. Only to think she was spending thousands and thousands of pounds on birkins knowing that water was seeping into the flooring and causing not just resultant, but structural damage.

Now that she finished up that gig at the Langham, whose betting on the next designer purchase? Will it be another KIRKIN? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She is resting her face on a seat where other people have farted 🤮 rather than posting photographs for sympathy, perhaps Aldi should allow her to rest her head on his lap, or if that is too much physical contact for him, he should give her one of the freebie coats he has been desperately flogging lately.
Not just farts, dirty bums, feet, sick probably, dirty hands. Really, they always have to take pics of the strangest things. Please remember flogmas starts soon so she already has an excuse to do nada, nothing, rien…

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Not keen on Laura Blair, but she's up and coming and seems to work hard (if you can call what they do a "job"). Lydiot is old and a has been compared to these younger influencers.
Actually just checked and laura is the same age as Lydiot, wow lols 😂😂😂 you'd think Lydiot was her mum 😂View attachment 2589152
When you compare the IG content of influencers like LB to Lydiot, the difference is night and day. Lydia’s videography is terrible.

• Heart
When you compare the IG content of influencers like LB to Lydiot, the difference is night and day. Lydia’s videography is terrible.
Carrie is slowly plotting Lydia’s exit. Shaky camera work, leaving In disgusting slurs, babying Lydia, showing off Lydia’s vulgarity in full swing.
---
If someone gives me seeds as a gift, I will not get them anything next time around. She is a ducking hypocrite for saying she wants to gift seeds, then does a pr unboxing showing what gifts you can get for your loved ones?! witch is going to receive gifts and return give away seeds. I can’t even imagine wanting to give my parents seeds for Christmas

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone know why isobel Harris would be sucking up to lidl? This woman buys at least one hermes product a week. She's had more hermes bags this year than most have had in a lifetime yet she follows lydia and actively tags her etc.
Doesn't she know lydia buys her herpes bags from temu?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---
---
She is so dramatic!

• Heart
Omg I saw you all posting Ali’s story so I went to take a look.

I’m 💀hahaha all this dramatic footage with the AD coat and then next scene… dramatically panning and filming his “sick” wife at the doctor. I’m sorry but who films thier loved one like this and posts? Total attention grabbers both of em.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.