Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god we're not going to be getting her making Mac & Cheese every vlog now are we like Josie?:sleep: also is that what Brits call it I thought people called it Macaroni cheese?
---
Also why does she make it in that big pan has she not got a oven dish?
I’d say most people say macaroni cheese and a lesser amount say mac n cheese

Reactions: 8
So are the Langham filming Lydia to promote the hotel? yeah right as if she would pay out of her own pocket to stay there. She only stays in top hotels when brands pay for it!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jackie, just watch one of Teefer's vlogs, she makes a Mac 'n Cheese every ... single... day.
Makes it but I can't say she actually eats it.

Screenshot_20231120_203208_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So are the Langham filming Lydia to promote the hotel? yeah right as if she would pay out of her own pocket to stay there. She only stays in top hotels when brands pay for it!
On their IG page, there seems to be a 2 or 3 posts from influencers. They have credited the influencer but I don't know if it is a sponsored AD or not.

I don't see Lyds' AD on their page as yet.
Although Teefers makes an appearance in the comments...

Screenshot_20231120_205309_Instagram.jpg

---

The leaning continues... 🤭
Screenshot_20231120_202554_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
God what a boring vlog, most of it is her stomping around the hotel dressed like a middle aged divorcee (no offence middle aged women) and doing that smug look/smile of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's pregnant, right? She looks it.

And she's going to pivot to mommy vlogger, hence the meeting with Stacey?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The outfit she wears into London - talk about try hard to appear like a posh schoolgirl. Failed, just makes her look old, not even slightly in her age range.

Also feel like she's actually working with Aavelle AND the Langham and MJ way probably had a hand in getting her this gig.

Clearly it was a very low budget shoot with one camera operater on a small gimbal. Hardly the pomp and circumstance occasion she's been making it out to be. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mrs. Alistair Gordon, fake author, surprised in the hotel room by a request to sign a copy of that swampgreen book. The woman requesting the signature states she looked all over for the book, but could not find it after searching for two days. Mrs. Gordon didn’t look to happy to hear that woman say that on camera, but good ol’ Cawwiee, the consistent sabotager, filmed it and kept it in the vlog. This is a good indication the book is a complete failure and unsuccessful book launch that the book cannot be found easily in bookstores.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I must say I find it all very odd. Why would the Langham want to film an influencer in their hotel so close to Christmas? Her 30% whopping discount is available only til 2024.

I thought it would be fully booked for the festive period, but -no - you can book any night or lengthy stay throughout the so called busiest time of the year. I managed to book myself in (tentatively 😉) for half of December. Times must be hard for this hotel. I’ve never seen anything like it as I’ve already started making restaurant bookings and told I’ve left it too late. Isn’t it odd that this prestigious hotel would have so many rooms available. She did mention that they have 300 rooms but, nevertheless, it seems odd.

6EC5428A-05E5-4141-89E4-06770F772966.jpeg
ADD9339F-FC71-4DFF-A290-DCDB5B87840C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.