Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey does have 5.8 million followers which eclipses most traditional influencers. I think Lydia is hoping to piggyback and gain followers.
Also, Stacey is down to Earth and ‘likeable’ which is probably why the PR company have encouraged the friendship to repair Lydias image!
She's just a Z list celebrity hun, she won I'm a celebrity back in 2010, was on the X Factor. Lately she fronts a home makeover programme (never watched it).
Oh and has started a home selection at Asda (food supermarket).
She's just another one who tries to be an influencer. View attachment 2582056View attachment 2582057

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Red roses on the tree, will be dead before Christmas. View attachment 2581346
Yeah, take 6 eggs to Stacey Solomon, her hubby and their 15 kids. So generous. Uh huh.
In exchange for a Sunday roast at Stacey's house. With all the trimmings. Lovely.

Edited : Just saw the meal SS served her guests ... well, if ever there was a friendship based on food more deserved, it would be Stacey Solomon and Lydia Millen. Big LOL.
---
Aldi and Joe were "twins separated at birth" ( another one who can't spell) Joe is as common as muck, Aldi (and Lydiot) are perfect for him 😂View attachment 2581635
A few days ago, Suzie, Vic and Amelia spontaneously planned a 2 day friends trip to Paris ... it's all over their TTs and vlogs, so maybe a Sunday with the famous TV personality Stacey Solomon was Lydia's way to elevenerife the trio ?
---
Lydia and Stacey? Now that is a combo I never thought I'd see.
Why would Stacey Solomon be interested in a fake country grandma and vice versa? Stacey has made a fortune through television work and her insta, she doesn't do anything that Lydia would be emulating and she's taking her desperation to new levels.
Soloman dumped hinch like a hot potato, what's to be gained from this pairing?
Off topic::
I don't know much about Hinch or Stacey but I did know they were really good friends. Why did Stacey drop Hinch ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah, take 6 eggs to Stacey Solomon, her hubby and their 15 kids. So generous. Uh huh.
In exchange for a Sunday roast at Stacey's house. With all the trimmings. Lovely.

Edited : Just saw the meal SS served her guests ... well, if ever there was a friendship based on food more deserved, it would be Stacey Solomon and Lydia Millen. Big LOL.
---

A few days ago, Suzie, Vic and Amelia spontaneously planned a 2 day friends trip to Paris ... it's all over their TTs and vlogs, so maybe a Sunday with the famous TV personality Stacey Solomon was Lydia's way to elevenerife the trio ?
---

I don't know much about Hinch or Stacey but I did know they were really good friends. Why did Stacey drop Hinch ?
Epic fail then, Paris trip looked lovely!!!!

Reactions: 13

---

---

They weren't really good friends. It was clearly a manufactured friendship. Stacy befriended hinch when they both had newborns. Maybe hinch was being groomed as a Solomon sidekick for something but hinches awkwardness wasn't working. Soloman gained a fair amount of hinches followers (the ones that aren't bought) and flipped her social media to appeal more to that demographic.
It's clearly worked as she's strides ahead of hinch and dropped her like a hot brick recently.
It was obvious from their interactions that it was totally set up and fake. Hinch might have made it onto tv but she really isn't up to it. She got a chance on one of solomans shows but was rubbish.

Stacey doesn't need lidl to elevate her, she's hugely successful and a TV personality so I don't get the pairing at all. It's like putting Mary Berry with Donald Trump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Stacey gets a lot of hate on Tattle but I really like her. I think she is real and seems genuinely a decent person. Why she is friends with Lydia is beyond me.

Reactions: 17
They weren't really good friends. It was clearly a manufactured friendship. Stacy befriended hinch when they both had newborns. Maybe hinch was being groomed as a Solomon sidekick for something but hinches awkwardness wasn't working. Soloman gained a fair amount of hinches followers (the ones that aren't bought) and flipped her social media to appeal more to that demographic.
It's clearly worked as she's strides ahead of hinch and dropped her like a hot brick recently.
It was obvious from their interactions that it was totally set up and fake. Hinch might have made it onto tv but she really isn't up to it. She got a chance on one of solomans shows but was rubbish.

Stacey doesn't need lidl to elevate her, she's hugely successful and a TV personality so I don't get the pairing at all. It's like putting Mary Berry with Donald Trump
Thank you !! I'm going to pay a visit to Hinch and Solomon's threads just for a nosey lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came over from Solomons thread and can see from wiki this person sounds delightful (not!). Stacey doesn’t do anything without a reason. She befriended Hinch then copied her style and I think the end of their friendship is because Stacey now has her own home range while Hinch is busy launching her own. Stacey also pretends to be pals with Greedy. Maybe same management?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Came over from Solomons thread and can see from wiki this person sounds delightful (not!). Stacey doesn’t do anything without a reason. She befriended Hinch then copied her style and I think the end of their friendship is because Stacey now has her own home range while Hinch is busy launching her own. Stacey also pretends to be pals with Greedy. Maybe same management?
Stacey is a massive greedy liar like the rest of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No friendship, fake or not is worth risking your health eating that roast dinner.

Also who on earth has mini corns on a roast? Who doesn’t serve broccoli cut up? They have literally got 2 entire broccoli’s just boiled and dumped on a plate. I think I’d rather be served an entire frozen aunt Bessie roast than this food poisoning.

IMG_5440.png

---
I wonder if Her Travesty gave Stacey a packet of seeds, maybe three eggs or even a sprootling as a gift? 😬
IMG_5438.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Lydia is after something. She’s been randomly leaving comments on some of Stacey’s posts over the last few months so just know there’s an agenda… 😂

You can just bet Lydia and Ali’s old Watford/MK accents came out at the Swash/Solomons residence 😂
Your avatar is just priceless! 🫢😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stacey gets a lot of hate on Tattle but I really like her. I think she is real and seems genuinely a decent person. Why she is friends with Lydia is beyond me.
Yeah, she’s ditzy and scatty but she seems likeable and unfazed by criticism. I think she’s a really good singer too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, she’s ditzy and scatty but she seems likeable and unfazed by criticism. I think she’s a really good singer too.
I don’t really hold an opinion on her but I do know if she is on the TV, I turn over 🥴. There is something about her I just can’t put my finger on. She seems all sweet and innocent but it’s glaringly obvious she has copied Hinch, befriended her to get the intel and then dumped her. Very much like what Lydia does to everyone. I also can’t bear the fact she shares every single detail of her life with the daily mail. Even her family holiday was kindly gifted and flogged on the DM website.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Clucking…

Goodness me and golly gosh!
She’s just palled up with Stacey Swash
Lips has lost the plot and Joe
Just longs to tell him where to go
They’re neighing from the same PR
Who’s told them both that they’ll go far
If only they would get together
With screaming kids in freezing weather
We‘d better get an outside shot
The lunch was one the dog forgot
We can’t imagine or erase
The snaps they took with Joe and Stace…
The fakest accents disappear
As common voice returns I fear
Joe and Ali lost their ‘G’s’
Can someone switch their brains on please?
Stace and Elsie bestest muckers
Shrieking chavs - the silly cluckers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No friendship, fake or not is worth risking your health eating that roast dinner.

Also who on earth has mini corns on a roast? Who doesn’t serve broccoli cut up? They have literally got 2 entire broccoli’s just boiled and dumped on a plate. I think I’d rather be served an entire frozen aunt Bessie roast than this food poisoning.

View attachment 2582619
---

View attachment 2582615
I did think the food looked very, blah and like you’d find pre packaged to simply heat. Stacey has got a good career built and from the very little I’ve watched of her she seems a kind soul. However she is a completely different type of person than Lydia has spent the last 5 years trying to become besties with, she might be famous but Stacey is no aristocrat.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.